NIIT University New Delhi announces Admission to B.Tech Program 2021
NIIT University B.Tech Admission 2021 – National Institute of Technology University (NU), New Delhi has invited applications for admission to four-year Bachelors of Technology (B.Tech) Program for the session 2021-23
- B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), Digital Transformation Technologies – Specializations in Data Science; Big Data Engineering; Cyber Security; Artificial Intelligence; Cloud Computing
- B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering – Specializations in Wireless Communication; Communications and Signal Processing; VLSI & Embedded Systems; Internet of Things and; Data Science
- B.Tech Biotechnology – Specializations in Environmental Biotechnology; Plant Biotechnology; Industrial Biotechnology; Contemporary Biotechnology; Bioinformatics
NIIT University B.Tech Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Online/Offline Application Process -On Going
- Last Date for submission of application – Last week of March 2021
- Regular Admission Mode – April 2021
Eligibility Criteria for NIIT University B.Tech Admission 2021
Educational Qualifications :
- Class X in five subjects (Compulsory subjects – English, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies with 60% marks or equivalent from CBSE/ICSE/any other board in India or an equivalent board if from a country outside India.
- Class XII in five subjects (Compulsory subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology (PCM/PCB) & English With 60% marks or equivalent.
- Those Applicants who have the Class XII score of either 2019 or 2020 should also submit a self-attested mark sheet of Class XII. If forms are submitted online, a scanned copy of all the required documents should also be attached.
- Candidates who have applied before March 31, 2021, have to submit a self-attested copy of the admit card of the Class XII board examination with the reference of their application number.
Valid JEE main/BITSAT/SAT/NEET/Any State Engineering Entrance Examination Rank/Score.
- For Applicants not having any of the above scores the NUAT will be mandatory.
- Applicants having valid JEE main/BITSAT/SAT/NEET/Any State Engineering Entrance Examination Rank/Score are strongly recommended to take NUAT and the better of the two scores (second being NUAT) will be considered.
NIIT University B.Tech Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online or offline mode.
- Candidates can apply online only through the official website https://www.niituniversity.in/
- NU Applicant Login page and pay the Application fee online by Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / UPI – Unified Payment Interface
- The hard copy of Application Form can be obtained from any of the designated Admissions Offices of NU.
- Application Form can be Downloaded from website https://nucleus.niituniversity.in/ and pay the Application Fee by Cheque/ Demand Draft, drawn in favor of NIIT University, payable at Delhi/Gurugram.
Submission of Application Form
- Courier the printed copy of Application form along with Attach scanned copies of all the required documents by post to the NU Central Admissions Office at NIIT House, 85, Sector 32, Institutional Area, Gurugram, Haryana – 122001.
- E- Mail a scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the scanned copies of all the documents required.
Admission shall be based on the following steps:
Step 1 – Fill the Application Form
Step 2 – Submit the duly completed admission application form along with all the required documents
Step 3 – The eligible Applicants undergo the NU-AIP (Admission Interaction Process) either face-to-face or through video conferencing on the day and time selected by them.
The following is assessed during the NU-AIP – Aptitude & Analytical ability, English communication skills – written & oral, Interest & hobbies, Degree of self-awareness, Out-of-the-box thinking, Reasons for the choice of stream
Applicants’ parents/guardians are invited for an interaction with the NU team. The interactions can be either face-to-face or through video conferencing. The parent/guardian interaction is typically scheduled on the same day as the NU-AIP. Parents/guardian interaction is mandatory before the offer of Admission of NU.
For Technology Programmes – Questionnaire, NUAT (NU Aptitude Test) / Valid National/ State Level Entrance Test, Interaction with Faculty Advisor & Admissions Advisor, Student Personal Interaction (SPI) & Parents Personal Interaction (PPI) with NU NU-AIP Panel
Step 4 – On receipt of The Offer for Admission, Selected candidates should submit the Acceptance Letter duly signed by them and their parent/guardian within 5 working days of receiving the Admission Offer letter along with a non-refundable acceptance fee
Step 5 – Final Admission Offer is made via email on a designated date to all the candidates who have accepted the NU offer of admission and paid the Acceptance amount.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website