IIT Hyderabad Master of Technology (M.Tech) Admission 2020, Dates, Application
IIT Hyderabad announces Master of Technology (M.Tech.) Admission 2020
IIT Hyderabad M.Tech Admission 2020 - Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Hyderabad invites applications for admission to 3-year Master of Technology (M.Tech) (MHRD & Project) admissions for the academic year 2020.
Master of Technology (M.Tech) Program offered
- Master of Technology (M.Tech) Program offered in Artificial Intelligence, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering and Electrical Engineering
- The M.Tech Program at IIT-H provides ample opportunity for students to explore both research and development skills
- The advanced and specialized courses provide deeper insights into various subjects in Computer Science and Engineering, while the M.Tech thesis allows you to go deeper into a topic of your interest by joining exciting research projects of the young faculty in the department
- An M. Tech at CSE-IITH will prepare you both for sought-after industry jobs, or for a PhD in Computer Science
Important Dates for IIT Hyderabad M.Tech Admission 2020
- Last Date for Submitting the Application: 14th November 2019 (04.00 PM IST)
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Hyderabad M.Tech Admission 2020
For Artificial Intelligence Department
- The candidate must have earned BTech/BE/MSc/Equivalent Degree in any discipline, and have a valid GATE score in CS/EC/EE/MA/ST. The applicant must have already earned BTech/BE/MSc or, at least, should be in the final year of the respective studies.
- In the latter case, it would be assumed that the candidate will be able to complete the degree by the time of M-Tech admission.
For Civil Engineering Department
- Candidate should have a Bachelor's degree and valid GATE score in Civil Engineering. Currently, 3-year M.Tech admissions are offered only in One disciplines, i.e., ‘Structural Engineering’ under project funding mode.
- Do not need a GATE score but must have a CGPA of 8.00.
For Computer Science & Engineering Program Department
- The candidate must have a 4-year B.Tech./B.E. degree in any engineering discipline or an MSc/MS/MCA degree in CS/IT/Maths, and have an excellent academic record. Candidates having professional qualifications recognized by AICTE, like AMIE, are also eligible to apply.
- The candidate should have demonstrated adequate background in computer science (Valid GATE score in CS/IT)
For Electrical Engineering Department
- In order to earn eligibility to apply for a particular specialization, the candidate, first of all, must have BE/B-Tech background in any of the disciplines recognized by the respective M-Tech specialization. In overall, the following disciplines of BE/B-Tech studies are recognized as appropriate for the M-Tech admission at the Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Hyderabad.
- Electrical Engineering (EE), Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE), Electronics and Instrumentation (EI), Engineering Science (ES), Engineering Physics (EP), Mathematics and Computing (MC)
- The applicant must have an earned BE/B-Tech degree or, at least, should be in the final year of undergraduate studies. In the later case, it would be assumed that the candidate will be able to complete the BE/B-Tech degree by the time of M-Tech admission.
- Selection under this category will be based on interview and written test. Valid GATE Score is required for MHRD funding.
For Artificial Intelligence
For admission to the program, there will be a preliminary shortlisting depending upon the academic background and GATE score. Candidates who satisfy the shortlisting cutoff need to appear for a written test and/or an interview. The department reserves the right to set any cutoff for the shortlisting of M-Tech applications
For Electrical Engineering
- Candidates need to attend a written test and/or an interview. It is to be noted that the written test can be waived, but the interview is mandatory. There may as well be a preliminary shortlisting depending upon the GATE score and/or the academic background. Only those candidates who will satisfy the s shortlisting cutoff will be called for written test/interview. The department reserves the right to set any cutoff for the shortlisting of M-Tech applications Electrical Engineering
IIT Hyderabad M.Tech Admission 2020 Application Process
- Interested applicants should fill the application form available online at the mentioned website on or before the deadline http://www.iith.ac.in/mtechadmissions/
- Registration: Our Registration Page will ask you to provide a valid login id, email address and password. Please note that we will use this email address for further communication with you. Click here to Register.
- Login in to our System: Please Provide the login id and password which you had chosen at the time of Registration with our system. (When ever you login first time our system will ask you for secret key which you received through the email at the time of registration) Click here to Login.
- Click on the link 'Click here to apply' and Choose the department by clicking on arrow of corresponding department
- Fill or update your application details by clicking on appropriate arrows. Please note that once you fill or update the information in the appropriate form you need to click on either save/submit button so that your data will be stored in our system.
Step 5 - Application Fee
- All GEN/OBC: Rs.300/-
- All SC/ST/PwD: Rs.150/-
- All Females: Rs.150/-
- We are accepting fee through SBI-Collect. At the time of paying the fee please save the reference document you received from the bank. Save 'SBCollect Reference Number' in Payment Reference Number column of Application Fee
For more information on college and courses, please Visit IIT, Hyderabad website: www.iith.ac.in
- Dean (Academic Program), M.Tech Admissions Committee, Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad, Kandi, Sangareddy, Telangana - 502285, Tel: 040-23016033, Website www.iith.ac.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here