CEED Exam Pattern 2019 - CEED Exam Scheme
This article gives details of CEED exam pattern for 2019. The Question Paper for CEED 2019 will comprise of two parts A and B .Read this article to know about CEED 2019 exam pattern - subjects, sections, marks distribution and duration of exams that candidates must know to score high in CEED 2019 examination
CEED Entrance Exam pattern 2019
The Question Paper for CEED 2018 will comprise of two parts A and B. Those, who will qualify the Part A will be eligible for Part B examination. The question paper will be asked in English medium only. The merit list will be prepared as per the marks obtained by the candidates in Part B examination. The brief information about CEED Part A and Part B exam is as follows:
- It is the Computer Based Test (CBT) having the duration of one hour.
- It contains total 50 questions separated into 3 sections. First section contains 5 questions, second section contains 10 questions and rest of the 35 questions will be contained by the third section.
- Negative marking of 0.6 marks will be there in first and third sections while there will no provision of negative marking in second section.
- Every right answer will contain 2 marks.
- It is a pen and paper based test of 2 hours duration.
- In this section candidate’s skills in drawing and designing will be measured.
- The candidates have to answer this hand drawing test in the same booklet provided by the examiner.
Get latest Engineering Entrance Exam Alerts by E-mail/SMS, Fill up the Form below: