CEED Exam Pattern 2020 - CEED Exam Scheme
This article gives details of CEED exam pattern for 2020. The Question Paper for CEED 2020 will comprise of two parts A and B .Read this article to know about CEED 2020 exam pattern - subjects, sections, marks distribution and duration of exams that candidates must know to score high in CEED 2020 examination
CEED Entrance Exam pattern 2020
- CEED 2020 will be conducted on Saturday, 18th January 2020 from 10:00 - 13:00 hours. The examination will consist of two parts, Part A and Part B. Candidates must attempt questions from both the parts. Part A will be conducted from 10:00 to 11:00 hours followed by Part B from 11:00 to 13:00 hours. Every effort will be made to complete the examination in this session.
- Answer to Part A has to be given in the computer itself. Answer to Part B has to be given in the answer book provided by the invigilator. These answer books will be collected for manual correction at the end of the examination
- Part A will be used as screening test. If N is the total number of seats available in all the participating institutes, then approximately the top 10xN candidates will be shortlisted from Part A. Part B will be evaluated only for the candidates who are shortlisted from Part A. Only Part B score will be used for CEED 2020 merit list
- The final CEED score will be calculated by giving 25% weightage to marks obtained in Part A marks and 75% weightage to scores obtained in Part B.
- After the declaration of the result, CEED 2020 score cards will be available for downloading to all the qualified candidates. Hard copy of the CEED score cards will NOT be sent to the qualified candidates. Answer booklet (Part B) will not be provided to the candidates
- Open - 10%
- OBC-NCL - 9%
- SC / ST / PwD - 5%
- Part B answer books will be evaluated manually for the candidates who are shortlisted fromPart A. In Part B, there will be 8 questions of total 100 marks. Of these, questions 1-5 are discipline specific, that will have 40 marks each and the candidates have a choice to attempt any one of these questions.
- Marks obtained in other questions in Part B will be added to ‘S’ above to obtain the Part B score for the candidate. The final CEED score will be calculated by giving 25% weightage to marks obtained in Part A and 75% weightage to scores obtained in Part B after the above calculation
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here