IIT Bombay announces Common Entrance Exam for Design (CEED) 2022 for Admission to Master of Design (M.Des) and PhD Programs in Design
CEED 2022 – IIT Bombay has released the notification for Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED) 2022. CEED is a qualifying Exam for Admission to Master of Design (M.Des) and PhD Programs in Design at IISc Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IITDM Jabalpur, IIT Hyderabad and IIT Kanpur.
Interested candidates can check out more details on CEED 2022 and apply for the same on or before October 09, 2021 through online mode.
CEED 2022 Important Dates
- Online Registration with regular fee: September 09 – October 10, 2021
- Online Registration with late fee: October 11: 17, 2021
- Admit Card available for download: January 08, 2022 onwards
- Date of Examination: January 23, 2022, Sunday, 9:00 AM TO 12:00 NOON
- Release of draft answer key for Part-A: January 25, 2022
- Last date of uploading comments about draft answer key for Part-A: January 27, 2022
- Release of final answer key for Part-A: January 31, 2022
- Declaration of Results: March 08, 2022
Eligibility Criteria for CEED 2022
- Candidates must have completed a degree / diploma / post graduate degree program of minimum 3 years (after 10+2 level), or must be appearing for the final exam of such a program by July 2022, or must have passed the GD Arts diploma program (10+5 level) by July 2022.
- Note that the eligibility criteria for admission to various institutes may differ from the eligibility criteria for appearing for CEED. Before applying for CEED, candidates are advised to check whether they meet the required eligibility criteria for admission to various institutes.
- There is no age limit to appear for CEED. A candidate can appear for CEED any number of times
CEED 2022 Application Process
- CEED registration form must be submitted Online only through the official website, www.ceed.iitb.ac.in
- Candidates should simultaneously satisfy all the three eligibility criteria [refer eligibility criteria for appearing in CEED 2022.
- The normal registration fee is applicable till the regular closing date of registration. A late fee of ₹ 500 is applicable to ALL candidates for registrations submitted after the regular closing date.
- For All women candidates: Rs.1600/-
- For SC, ST, PwD Candidates: Rs.1600/-
- For All Other Candidates: Rs.3200/-
- Mode of Payment: Online Through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking.
CEED 2022 Exam Pattern
- CEED 2022 will be conducted on Sunday, January 23, 2022 from 9:00 am: 12:00 pm. Exam will consist of two parts, Part-A and Part-B
- Mode of Exam: Online mode
- Language: English
- Part A: 1 hour
- Part B: 2 hours
Types of Questions
- 3 types, i.e., Numerical Answer Type, Multiple Choice Question, and Multiple Select Questions
- Total Marks: 100 marks
CEED 2022 Syllabus
- These will be design aptitude type questions that evaluate visual and spatial ability, environmental and social awareness, analytical and logical reasoning, language, observation and design sensitivity of the candidates
CEED 2022 Admit Card
- Admit cards will be available for downloading from the official CEED website ceed.iitb.ac.in from January 23, 2022 till the date of the exam
- Please take a clear printout of the admit card before coming to the examination centre
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website