BITSAT 2019 Exam Pattern | Pattern of BITS Pilani Engg Entrance Test
Exam Pattern for BITSAT 2019
- BITSAT-2019 will be of total 3-hour duration (without break). The test consists of four parts:
- Part I: Physics
- Part II: Chemistry
- Part III: (a) English Proficiency and (b) Logical Reasoning
- Part IV: Mathematics or Biology (For B. Pharm candidates)
- All questions are of objective type (multiple choice questions); each question with choice of four answers, only one being correct choice. Each correct answer fetches 3 marks, while each incorrect answer has a penalty of 1 mark (-1 mark). No marks are awarded for questions not attempted.
- While the candidate can skip a question, the computer will not allow the candidate to choose more than one option as correct answer. There will be 150 questions in all. The number of questions in each part is as follows:
- Part I - Physics - 40
- Part II â€“ Chemistry - 40
- Part III - (a) English Proficiency - 15 & (b) Logical Reasoning - 10
- Part IV - Mathematics/Biology (For B.Pharm) - 45
- Total - 150 Marks
- There is no time limit for individual parts of the test. The candidate can go back and change any of his/her answers among the 150 questions.
- If a candidate answers all the 150 questions (without skipping any question), the candidate will have an option of attempting 12 (twelve) extra questions, if there is still time left.
- The questions are so designed that a good student will be able to answer 150 questions in 180 minutes. The extra questions (a maximum of 12) will give a chance to highly meritorious candidates to score higher.
Also See: Engineering Entrance Exam 2019
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here