BITSAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Here, in this article, we will provide all the details regarding BITSAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria, age limit and educational qualifications required. BITSAT 2019 is a Computer based online test for Admission to Integrated First Degree Programmes of BITS Pilani Campuses in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad.
Eligibility Criteria for BITSAT 2019
- For admission to all the above Programs except B. Pharm.: Candidates should have passed the 12th Exam of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and adequate proficiency in English.
- For admission to B. Pharm.: Candidates should have passed the 12th Exam of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and adequate proficiency in English. However, candidates with PCM may also apply for Pharmacy Program.
- Admissions to all the Programs are subject to the conditions given below:
- The candidate should have obtained a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects (if he/she has taken Mathematics in BITSAT) or a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects (if he/she has taken Biology in BITSAT) in 12th Exam, with at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology subjects.
- Only Students who are appearing for 12th Exam in 2019 or who have passed 12th Exam in 2018 are eligible to appear in the BITSAT-2019 test. If a candidate has taken more than one attempt in 12th class or its equivalent, only his latest performance is considered, provided this attempt has been for the full component of subjects/courses prescribed. Students who have passed 12th Exam in 2017 or earlier are NOT eligible to appear in BITSAT-2019.
- Students who are presently studying in BITS at any of its campuses are not eligible to appear in BITSAT-2019.
- Admissions will be made purely on merit. The merit position of the candidate for admission will be based on the score obtained by the candidate in the BITSAT-2019.
- However, their eligibility for admission is subject to fulfilling the requirement of minimum marks in 12th Exam, as mentioned above.
Also See: Engineering Entrance Exam 2019
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here