JK Business School Gurgaon announces Admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management Program 2022, Apply now
JK Business School PGDM Admission – JK Business School, Gurugram has invited applications for admission to its Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program for the academic year 2022.
Interested candidates can check the post below for more details on JK Business School PGDM Admission 2022
PGDM Program Specializations
- Human Resources
- Banking & Insurance
- International Business
- Information Technology
- Customer Relationship
- Supply Chain
JK Business School PGDM Admission Dates 2022
- Last date of application submission: 30th January 2022
JK Business School PGDM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University. Candidates appearing in the final examination 2022 can also apply.
- Minimum of 3 year bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks recognized by the Association of Indian Universities/ University Grant Commission are eligible for post graduate studies in Management.
- uch candidates, on selection, will be given provisional admission subject to successful passing or completion of the bachelor’s degree examination and submission of required documents in the admissions office. Non-fulfillment of the above condition will result in the cancellation of the provisional admission.
- It is compulsory for students to appear in National Entrance Exams such as CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ XAT/ GMAT and their equivalent. The validity of such exams is for ONE year only.
JK Business School PGDM Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidates visit : https://apply.jkbschool.org/ or https://jkbschool.org/ for online application.
- Applicants should proceed to fill the Online Application Form after they satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
- Please fill and submit the application form online only, take printout of the same and retain it with you.
- Application Fee : Rs.1000/-
- Mode of Application : Online
- Selection is based on MAT Score/other National Management Entrance Exams, GD, PI, Past Academic record, Extra-curricular activities and work Experience.
- JKBS follows the AICTE guidelines to evaluate the applications as per the following criteria
- National Management Aptitude Test : 35 Weightage (%)
- GD + PI + Written Aptitude Test (WAT) : 45 Weightage (%)
- Past Academic Performance (10th, 12th and Graduation) : 10 Weightage (%)
- Sports /Extra -curricular activities, Academic Diversity and Gender Diversity : 10 Weightage (%)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website