Give a Character Sketch of the Pilot from Class 10 English Chapter 3 Two Stories About Flying Part 2 The Black Aeroplane
In this post, we explain the character sketch of Pilot from Class 10 English Chapter 3 Two Stories About Flying Part 2 The Black Aeroplane. This post covers everything you need to know about Pilot from the lesson. We provide answers to questions related to the character sketch of Pilot, including his traits, personalities, and motivations. Our explanations are easy to understand, and we offer examples from the lesson to support our points. Whether you’re a student looking to study for your exams or a teacher seeking to explain the lesson to your students, our post can be very helpful. So, read on and learn all about the character sketch of Pilot.
|CBSE Class 9th, 10 Latest Updates on SuccessCDs|
- CBSE Class 10 English Lesson Explanation, Summary, Question Answers
- CBSE Class 10 English MCQ Questions with Answers
- Class 10 English First Flight word meaning
- Class 10 English First Flight Poems word meaning
- Class 10 English Footprints without Feet word meanings
- CBSE Class 10 English Important Questions (Chapter wise)
- Character Sketch of Class 10 English
Character Sketch of the Pilot
Fredrick Forsyth, the narrator, was a licensed pilot. He was returning to England in his old Dakota aeroplane while flying over France. He was happy to fly to his hometown. He was a devoted family man. While flying, he was daydreaming about spending his holiday with his family. He was also eager to have his much-awaited English Breakfast on reaching London. So, he wanted to arrive in time for breakfast.
When the storm clouds began to form in the sky, he was roughly 150 kilometres from Paris. Although he had less fuel, he made the mistake of flying into the storm clouds in his eagerness to meet his family and enjoy his English breakfast. He disregarded his expert advice and did not return back to Paris. As expected, the storm clouds caused his flying equipment to stop working. His life was in danger. The fuel tank was about to get empty. He was brave and had patience; he never gave up. Then he noticed a mysterious black plane coming to his help. He followed the strange pilot’s instruction like an obedient child and landed safely at his destination.
Two Stories About Flying Part 2 The Black Aeroplane Overview – Sometimes, it gets tough for us to make decisions and doubt creates a lot of fear. We consider some helpful incidents to be miracles and mysteries. These incidents take us out of trouble and are nothing else but our mind’s courage and strength which takes the form of an external factor and takes us out of the doubtful situation. Such an incident happens with the narrator, the pilot of the old Dakota plane who is flown out of the storm by a mysterious “Black Aeroplane”.
Related: The Black Aeroplane Summary, Explanation and Question Answer
Some Question Related to the Character Sketch of the Pilot
Q1. Who is the Pilot in the chapter “Two Stories of Flying Part 2 The Black Aeroplane” ?
Q2. What kind of person is the Pilot in the story?
Q3. What is the Pilot’s reaction when he sees the black aeroplane for the first time?
Q4. What does the Pilot do when he discovers the secret of the black aeroplane?
Q5. What does the character of the Pilot symbolize in the story?
Q6. Both Lencho and Frederick Forysth got help from mysterious people. Evaluate their characters based on their reactions towards these unknown messengers of God.
Related – The Black Aeroplane Important Question Answers
Also See :
- Character Sketch of Lencho and Postmaster | A Letter to God
- Character Sketch of Mr Keesing and Anne Frank | From The Diary Of Anne Frank
- Character Sketch of Wanda, Maddie and Peggy | The Hundred Dresses – I
- Character Sketch of Miss Mason | The Hundred Dresses – II
- Character Sketch of Lucio Rodrigues, Rajvir and Pranjol | Glimpses of India
- Character Sketch of Gavin Maxwell and Mijbil | Mijbil The Otter
- Character Sketch of Valli and Bus Conductor | Madam Rides the Bus
- Character Sketch of Kisa Gotami and Gautama Buddha | Sermon at Benares
- Character Sketch of Natalya, Chubukov and Lomov | The Proposal