Give a Character Sketch of Max, Ausable and Fowler from Class 10 English Chapter 3 The Midnight Visitor
See this post to understand the character sketch of Max, Ausable and Fowler from the lesson “The Midnight Visitor” in Class 10 English! This post covers everything you need to know about Max and other characters from the lesson. We provide answers to questions related to character sketch of Max and other characters Ausable and Fowler) , including their traits, personalities, and motivations. Our explanations are easy to understand, and we offer examples from the lesson to support our points. Whether you’re a student looking to study for your exams or a teacher seeking to explain the lesson to your students, our post can be very helpful. So, read on and learn all about the character sketch of Max and other characters from the lesson!
- CBSE Class 10 English Lesson Explanation, Summary, Question Answers
- CBSE Class 10 English MCQ Questions with Answers
- Class 10 English First Flight word meaning
- Class 10 English First Flight Poems word meaning
- Class 10 English Footprints without Feet word meanings
- CBSE Class 10 English Important Questions (Chapter wise)
- Character Sketch of Class 10 English
Character Sketch of Max
Max is a secret agent and Ausable’s opponent. He is thin and not very tall. He looks cunning, and crafty and has sharp features similar to those of a fox. He was not a dangerous man but he had a pistol. He had come stealthily into Ausable’s room and wanted the report on the missiles. Due to his foolishness, he fails miserably in his mission and meets his end. Max was also slightly gullible; he easily fell into the trap set by Ausable. He just blindly believed Ausable and failed miserably in his mission.
The Midnight Visitor Overview – The theme of The Midnight Visitor’s narrative is that knowledge is a more effective weapon than other things. The main thesis is that Ausable’s brilliance enabled him to fabricate the cops and a balcony that didn’t exist. He did this because his adversary had threatened him with a gun.
Some Questions on Character Sketch of Max
Q1. Who is Max, and what is his profession?
Q2. What kind of person is Max?
Q3. What challenges does Max face in the story?
Q4. What are some of Max’s admirable qualities?
Character Sketch of Ausable
Ausable is a different kind of secret agent. He is a complex character who is difficult to understand. He is secretive and does not reveal much about his past or his intentions. He has a reputation in the town for being a recluse, which adds to his air of mystery. Physically, he may be fat but mentally he is very agile and quickwitted. He knows all the tricks of his trade. He is very quick to react and can cook up stories that may fit in all kinds of situations. He had a very important paper and when Max had come to him to pinch that paper. He fabricated a story about the balcony and the police to befool Max. The story was so convincing that Max jumped down the window. In this way, he gets rid of his rival and enemy Max.
Some Questions on Character Sketch of Ausable
Q1. Who is Ausable, and what is his profession?
Q2. What kind of person is Ausable?
Q3. How does Ausable react to the midnight visitor?
Q4. What are some of Ausable’s strengths and weaknesses?
Related: Midnight Visitor Question Answers
Character Sketch of Fowler
Fowler is a very young writer who writes books related to the romantic aspect of life. Shifting from this genre, he wants to write a book on detectives. Fowler forms a very romantic and grand picture of a secret agent in his mind – mysterious figures in the night, the crack of pistols, drugs in wine. According to his imagination, the detective would be young with attractive personality who gets messages slipped into his hand by dark-eyed beauties. He assumed a detective to be surrounded by equipment related to the field. He experienced his first authentic thrill of the day when he saw an unknown man in Ausable’s room pointing a small automatic pistol towards them.
Some Questions on Character Sketch of Fowler
Q1. Who is Fowler, and what is his occupation?
Q2. What are some of Fowler’s admirable qualities?
Also See :
Character Sketch of Class 10 English First Flight Book
- Character Sketch of Lencho and Postmaster | A Letter to God
- Character Sketch of Nelson Mandela | Chapter 2
- Character Sketch of Young Seagull | Two Stories About Flying Part 1 His First Flight
- Character Sketch of the Pilot | Two Stories About Flying Part 2 The Black Aeroplane
- Character Sketch of Mr Keesing and Anne Frank | From The Diary Of Anne Frank
- Character Sketch of Wanda, Maddie and Peggy | The Hundred Dresses – I
- Character Sketch of Miss Mason | The Hundred Dresses – II
- Character Sketch of Lucio Rodrigues, Rajvir and Pranjol | Glimpses of India
- Character Sketch of Gavin Maxwell and Mijbil | Mijbil The Otter
- Character Sketch of Valli and Bus Conductor | Madam Rides the Bus
- Character Sketch of Kisa Gotami and Gautama Buddha | Sermon at Benares
- Character Sketch of Natalya, Chubukov and Lomov | The Proposal
Character Sketch of Class 10 English Footprint without Feet Book
- Character Sketch of Mrs. Pumphrey, Tricki and Dr. Herriot | A Triumph of Surgery
- Character Sketch of Anil and Hari | The Thief’s Story
- Character Sketch of Horace Danby | A Question of Trust