AFCAT Recruitment 2022 , Apply Online for Commissioned Officers in Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Posts
AFCAT (II) 2022 Notification – Online applications are invited for the courses commencing in July 2023 for Grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Flying Branch and Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches.
Online applications are also invited for grant of PC/SSC for NCC Special Entry Scheme (For flying branch) and Meteorology Entry.
Registration for online applications will open on 01st June 2022 and close on 30th June 2022. Candidates can check more details on AFCAT 02/2022 such as educational qualification, selection process, exam pattern, syllabus based on previous year recruitment.
- Ground Duty Technical (Aeronautical Engineering Electronics and Aeronautical Engineering Mechanical)
- Ground Duty Non technical
- Meteorology Entry – Meteorology
- NCC Special Entry – Flying
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01st June 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30th June 2022
- Course Commence: July 2023
- Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India
- Flying Branch – 20 to 24 Years (As On 1/07/2023 i.e. born between 02 July 1999 to 01 July 2003(both dates inclusive). Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable up to 26 years i.e. born between 02 July 1997 to 01 July 2003(both dates inclusive).
- Technical & Non Technical: 20 To 26 Years (As On 1/07/2023 i.e. born between 02 July 1997 to 01 July 2003 (both dates inclusive)
- AFCAT Entry (Flying): Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 Level / B.E / B.Tech Course (More Details Must See Notification.).
- Ground Duty (Technical Branch): Candidates with a minimum of 50% marks each in Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level (More Details Must See Notification).
- Ground Duty Non Technical
- Administration & Logistics: Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with at Least Minimum 60% Marks (More Details Must See Notification).
- Accounts: Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com with at Least Minimum 60% Marks (More Details Must See Notification).
- Flying: NCC Air Wing Senior Division ’C’ certificate and Other Details as per Flying Branch Eligibility (More Details Must See Notification).
- Meteorology: (More Details Must See Notification).
How to Apply for AFCAT(II) 2022 – Application Process
- Invites Men and Women from Indian Citizens as per citizenship Act 1955 to be a part of the Indian Air Force as Commissioned Officers in flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-technical) and Meteorology Entry Branches.
- Registration for online Applications will open on 01 June 2022 and close on 30 June 2022 through https://careerindianairforce.cdac.in or https://afcat/cdac.in
- Detailed notification is available on website https://careerindianairforce.cdac.in or https://afcat/cdac.in. Candidates are to ensure that they have read and understood the details available in the notification before registering.
- AFCAT Entry : 250/- for All Candidates
- NCC Special & Meteorology Entry : 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan
- The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Written Examination
- Officers Intelligence Rating Test & Picture Perception and Discussion test, Psychological test
- Group tests / Interview
|Rank||Pay as per Defence Matrix||Level||MSP|
|Flying Officer||Rs. 56100-177500||10||Rs. 15500|
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Latest Indian Air force Entrance Exams and Recruitment 2022
- Indian Army Entrance Exams 2022
- Career in Army for Engineers