VIT Research Entrance Test (VITREE) 2019 for Phd Admission, Dates, Application Form
VIT University announces Research Entrance Test (VITREE) 2019 for Phd Admission
VITREE 2019 VIT Research Entrance Test - VIT University invites applications from the interested candidates for admission into PhD/Integrated PhD research programmes for the year 2019.
Courses offered through VITREE 2019
- Integrated PhD
See: PHD Admissions
Important Dates for VITREE 2019
- Last date for submitting online application & hard copy: 22nd May 2019
- Date of written examination: 01st & 02nd 2019
- Date of interview (at respective campus of choice): 22nd June 2019
- Result (tentative): 05th July 2019
- Reporting to the Dean/ Director concerned school to select guide & payment fee at their campus of choice: 19th July 2019
Eligibility Criteria for VIT University PhD Admission 2019
- For PhD in Engineering:
- Master’s degree in Engineering/ Technology in the relevant discipline with a first class or a minimum of 60% marks/ CGPA 6.5 on a 10 point scale in cases where the University/Institute does not award any class. Or
- Equivalent qualifications like MSc (Engineering)/ M.S (By research)/ M.Tech (by research)
- For Ph. D in Sciences: Master’s degree in the relevant discipline of Science with a first class (or a minimum of 60% marks/CGPA 6.5 on a 10 point scale in cases where the University/Institute does not award any class).
- For Ph. D in Languages: Master’s degree with a minimum of 55% marks or 6.0 CGPA
- For Ph. D in Management: Master in Business Administration or M.E. / M.Tech. With a first class or a minimum of 60% marks/CGPA 6.5 on a 10 point scale in cases where the University/Institute does not award any class.
- For Ph.D. in Law: Master’s Degree in law (LLM/ML) from any recognized University/Institute, in the relevant field with a minimum of 55% marks or 6.0 CGPA.
- For Ph. D in Fashion Technology: M.Tech./M.E./M.Fashion Tech/M.S.[By Research]/M.Tech [By Research] in the field of Textile/Textile Engineering/Fiber Science/Textile Chemical Processing / Fashion / Apparel / Garment with a first class or a minimum of 60% marks/ CGPA 6.5 on a 10 point scale in cases where the University/ institute does not award any class.
Integrated PhD: For Integrated PhD in Engineering/ Technology
- Bachelor’s students with outstanding academic record in the Bachelor’s degree in engineering technology disciplines of Bio-Technology/ Electronics with an aptitude towards advanced scientific and technological research are eligible to apply.
VITREE 2019 Exam Pattern
For PhD candidates:
- There will be 100 MCQ based questions
- Technical questions: 70 questions
- English communication skills- 15 questions
- Statistics and Probability- 15 questions
Integrated PhD candidates:
- There will be 100 MCQ questions
- Technical -80 question
- English Communication skills- 20 questions
- Bangalore, Bhopal, Chennai, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Patna, Pune, Vellore, Vijayawada.
Selection Procedure for VIT University PhD Admission 2019
- Selection will be made on the basis of entrance test and counseling.
VITREE 2019 Application Process
- Applicants are advised to fill the application form online by log in to the official website www.vit.ac.in
- Application cost of Rs. 1200 to be paid online through Net banking/Debit/Credit card
For more details visit the official website
Vellore-632014, Tamil Nadu
Get latest Engineering Entrance Exam Alerts by E-mail/SMS, Fill up the Form below: