Vignans University Admission to B.Tech and B.Pharmacy Programs through VSAT 2019
Vignan's University Admission into B.Tech. / B.Pharmacy Program-2019 (V-SAT 2019)
Vignans University B.Tech and B.Pharmacy Admission 2019 - Vignan University, Guntur invites applications for admission to Bachelors of Technology (B.Tech) / B.Pharmacy program for the commencing session 2019-20. Vignan's University conducts Vignan Scholastic Aptitude Test 2019 (VSAT 2019) Online Test for admission
Also See: Engineering Entrance Exam 2019
- Vignan's Scholastic Aptitude Test (V-SAT) is a computer based online test conducted on an all India basis for admission into B.Tech./B.Pharmacy in Vignan's Foundation for Science, Technology & Research (Deemed to be University), Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Vignans University Courses Offered
- Following B.Tech and B.Pharmacy Courses are offered by Vignan’s University for the year 2019 - 2020:
- Agricultural Engineering; Automobile Engineering; Biotechnology; Bioinformatics; Biomedical Engineering; Chemical Engineering; Civil Engineering; Computer Science and Engineering; Electronics and Communication Eng.; Electrical and Electronics Engineering; Food Technology; Information Technology; Mechanical Engineering; Petroleum Engineering; Textile and Fashion Technology; B.Pharmacy; B.Sc. (MSCs); B.B.A.; B.C.A
- *BiPC Candidates are also eligible for admission
Vignans University Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Issue of Application Forms: Opened
- Last Date for Receipt of Filled in Applications: 05h April 2019
- Online Test Date: 15th - 25th April 2019
- Slot 1: 08.00 A.M. to 10.30 a.m.
- Slot 2: 11.00 A.M. to 01.30 P.M.
- Slot 3: 02.30 P.M. to 05.00 P.M.
- Declaration of Results: From 2nd week of May-2019 (Tentative)
- Candidates born on or after 01st July 1998 and a pass in above Intermediate or its equivalent with minimum B2 grade/ CGPA of 7.0 in Andhra Pradesh or above 60% aggregate marks in Telangana State are eligible to appear for the admission test.
- Admission to B.Tech./ B. Pharm Programs will be through Vignan's Scholastic Aptitude Test, V-SAT an online test, conducted by Vignan's Deemed to be University on all India basis.
- Candidates qualified in AP or TS EAMCET/ JEE(Mains)/ JEE(Advanced) with a minimum of B2 grade/ CGPA of 7.0 in Andhra Pradesh or above 60% aggregate marks in Telangana State in the +2/ Intermediate Exam.
Streams for V-SAT 2019
- Candidates who attempt Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English/Aptitude in the V-SAT 2019 are eligible for all the B.Tech. and B.Pharmacy programs
- Candidates who attempt Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English/Aptitude in the V-SAT 2019 are eligible for B.Tech. Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering, Food Technology and B.Pharmacy Programs.
- Note: Candidates appearing for qualifying examination and awaiting results can also apply
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the V-SAT/EAMCET/JEE-2019
- The merit position of the candidate for admission will be based on the Rank obtained in V-SAT/EAMCET/JEE, provided if he/she gets minimum 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam on as per the eligibility criteria
- A common merit list will be prepared based on the performance in the entrance test and they will be called for the counselling to be held at the Vignan's University premises at Vadlamudi, Guntur District through common ranking
V-SAT 2019 Question Paper Pattern
- The question paper will be in English and consists of 4 sections (Maths or Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English/Aptitude)
- The questions are of multiple choice and objective type. Each question has 4 options; choose the right option; there is no negative marking
- Section-I: Mathematics or Biology consists of 30 questions (30 marks)
- Section-II: Physics consists of 30 questions (30 marks)
- Section-III: Chemistry consist of 30 questions (30) marks
- Section-IV: English/Aptitude consist of 30 questions (30 marks)
- Total: 120 questions (120 marks)
Timing and Breaks:
- (i) The test is of 150 minutes (2 1/2hours) duration
- (ii) No break is permitted during the test.
Vignans University Application Procedure 2019
- There are four modes of registration as under (for details visit our website www.vignanuniversity.org)
- Applications or wherever the forms are available
- Candidates can obtain applications by post from the University Office on payment of Rs. 1200/- through DD drawn in favour of Vignan University, payable at Guntur or in person from any of Vignan Schools or Colleges at Guntur, Hyderabad, Eluru, Rajahmundry, Visakhapatnam, Ongole and Vignan offices at Vijayawada, Guntur & Hyderabad.
Indian Bank Branches
- Applications can also be obtained from Indian Bank branches throughout the States of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. (For details refer to the last page of this booklet).
- Application form can be downloaded from the University Website www.vignanuniversity.org/. The duly filled application along with the DD for Rs. 1200/- drawn in favour of Vignan University, payable at Guntur should be sent to Dean-Admissions: Vignan’s University, Vadlamudi, Guntur-522213 (A.P), so as to reach before the last date specified. Candidates should write their name and address on the reverse of DD
- Candidates can also apply online from the University website: www.vignanuniversity.org / address through net banking / credit card / debit card and there is no need to send the copy of the application form by the applicant.
- For detail information visit the University website www.vignanuniversity.org
Vignan’s University, Vadlamudi
(Foundation for Science, Technology and Research) (Deemed-to-be-University U/s 3 of the UGC, Act 1956), Vignan’s University, Vadlamudi, Guntur-522213 (Andhra Pradesh), Tel.: +91-863-21-18487, Phone No.: +91-863-2118487/88, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.vignanuniversity.org
Get latest Engineering Entrance Exam Alerts by E-mail/SMS, Fill up the Form below: