Vignan’s University announces Vignan Scholastic Aptitude Test (VSAT) 2023 for Admission to B.Tech/ B.Pharm/ B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture Program, Apply now
Vignan’s University UG Admission 2023 – Vignan University, Guntur invites applications for admission to Bachelors of Technology (B.Tech) / B.Pharmacy and B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture Programs for the commencing session 2023 through Vignan Scholastic Aptitude Test (VSAT) 2023
Vignan’s University UG Admission 2023
- Release of notification: 01st week of November 2022
- Release of Vignan VSAT 2023 application form: As per Vignan University
- Last date to apply online at vignan.ac.in: As per Vignan University
- Vignan VSAT 2023 admit card release date: To be announced
- Vignan VSAT 2023 Exam Date: 01st March to 30th April 2023
- Slot 1 – 10.00 a.m to 12.00 noon
- Slot 2 – 2.00 p.m to 4.00 p.m
- Release of official answer key: To be announced
- Vignan VSAT 2023 Result Announcement: To be announced
Courses Offered through VSAT 2023
- UG Programs: Agricultural Engineering, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Information Technology, Robotics and Automation, Textile, Technology, Textile, Textile.
- Other UG Programs: BSc (MMSCS), BBA, BCA, BA LLB, BA LLB (Hons).
B.Tech./B.Sc(Hons) Agriculture/B. Pharmacy Programs
- Candidates born on or after 1st July, 2001 and a pass in Intermediate or its equivalent with minimum 60% aggregate marks are eligible to appear for the admission test.
- Admission to B.Tech./B.Sc(Hons) Agriculture/B. Pharmacy programmes will be through Vignan’s Scholastic Aptitude Test, V-SAT an on-line test, conducted by Vignan’s Deemed to be University on all India basis.
- 2 years Agriculture diploma holders are also eligible for admission into B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture.
- Candidates qualified in AP or TS EAMCET / JEE(Mains) / JEE(Advanced) with a minimum 60% aggregate marks in the +2 / Intermediate examinations are also eligible for admission.
Streams for V-SAT 2023 (for M.P.C Students)
- Candidates who attempt Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English/Aptitude in the V-SAT 2023 are eligible for all the B.Tech., B.Sc(Hons) Agriculture, and B.Pharmacy programmes.
- Streams for V-SAT 2023 (for Bi.P.C Students):
- Candidates who attempt Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English/Aptitude in the V-SAT 2023 are eligible for B.Tech. Biotechnology, B.Sc(Hons) Agriculture, Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering, Food Technology and B.Pharmacy Programmes.
- Note: Candidates appearing for qualifying examination and awaiting results can also apply.
- There are four modes of registration as under (for details visit our website www.vignanuniversity.org)
- Applications or wherever the forms are available
- The application form for VSAT 2023 is available in four (04) modes
- First is the direct mode, in which the students can obtain the VSAT Application Form by post from the University Admissions Office on payment of application fee or in person from any of Vignan Schools or Colleges
- Second mode of obtaining the application form is from Indian Bank branches throughout the States of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana
- Fourthly, Candidates can also apply online from the University website www.vignanuniversity.org
- Application Fee – Rs.1200/- for all modes of application
Mode of Payment
- For Online Application – Credit card/ Debit/ Net Banking
- For other modes of Application – Demand Draft or in cash
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the V-SAT/EAMCET/JEE-2023
- Merit position of the candidate for admission will be based on the Rank obtained in V-SAT/EAMCET/JEE, provided if he/she gets minimum 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam on as per the eligibility criteria
VSAT Exam Pattern
- Mode of the Exam: VSAT 2023 is an online computer-based test
- Duration of the Exam: It is of total of 2 1/2 hours (150 minutes)
- Type of Questions: The paper consists of Multiple choice objective type questions.
- Language of the Test: Questions in the test are asked in the English language only.
- Number of Questions: There are a total of 120 numbers of questions
- Number of Section: 04 sections which are – Mathematics or Biology; Physics; Chemistry; English/Aptitude
- Total Marks: The test is of total 120 marks
- Marking Scheme: For a correct answer, candidates will get 01 mark
- Negative: There is no negative marking for an incorrect answer.
- Number of Slots: There are 3 slots for the exam.
- Slot 1: 8 a.m. to 10.30 a.m.
- Slot 2: 11 a.m. 1.30 p.m.
- Slot 3: 2.30 p.m. to 5 p.m.
|Section||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Section I – Mathematics or Biology||30||20|
|Section II – Physics||30||30|
|Section III – Chemistry||30||30|
|Section IV – English/Aptitude||30||30|
- Anantapur; Kozhikode; Asansol; Kurnool; Bengaluru; Machilipatnam; Bhopal; Nellore; Bhubaneshwar; Nizamabad; Chennai; Ongole; Eluru; Patna; Ernakulam; Raipur; Guntur; Rajahmundry; Hyd / Dilsukhnagar; Ranchi; Hyd /Kukatpally; Tanuku; Jabalpur; Tirupathi; Varanasi; Kakinada; Vignan’s University; Kadapa; Vijayawada; Karimnagar; Visakhapatnam; Khammam; Warangal; Kolkata; Jamshedpur; Kollam
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website