Vel Tech Dr. RR & Dr. SR Technical University announces Vel Tech Undergraduate Engineering Eligibility Examination (VTUEEE) 2023, Apply now
VTUEEE 2023 – Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology invites applications for Vel Tech Undergraduate Engineering Eligibility Examination (VTUEEE) 2023 for the award of Mahatma Gandhi National Merit Scholarship for four-year B.Tech. Degree Programs of the Institution for the academic session 2023-24.
- Engineering, B.Tech Conducted By
- Vel Tech Technical University
- B.Tech Courses Offered
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Biotechnology Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering with Specialisation in Computer Aided Infrastructure Eng
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering Specialization in different aspects
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Information Technology
- IT Specialization in Cloud Computing
- Mechanical engineering
- Mechanical Engineering with specializations
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Last date to apply: To be announced
- VTUEEE 2023 Exam
VTUEEE 2023 PPT & CBT
- Phase-I: SLOT-I: 26th – 29th January 2023; SLOT-II: 16th – 19thFebruary 2023
- Phase-II: SLOT-I: 30th March – 02nd April 2023; SLOT-II: 20th April – 23rd April 2023
Declaration of Results
- PHASE – I – SLOT-I: 09th February 2023; SLOT-I: 03rd March 2023
- PHASE – II – SLOT-I: 12th April 2023; SLOT-I: 04th May 2023
- A pass in +2 (or its equivalent)
- Those appearing for 10+2 (Class XII) final or equivalent examination in March/April/May 2023 can appear for VTUEEE 2023.
- For the purpose of consideration for award of the Mahatma Gandhi National Merit Scholarship, the State or Union Territory from which the candidate has studied and appeared for the qualifying exam (12th standard examination of the State or Central Board) will be taken as the state to which the candidate belongs, even though the nativity of the candidate may be another State or Union Territory.
- A candidate who has not completed 25 years of age as on 1st July of the year in which admission is sought is eligible.
- However, in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), and Physically Challenged (PC) candidates, the age limit shall be relaxed by 5 years. Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board Certificate only will be taken as authentic. Age relaxation up to six months may be granted by the Authority of the Institution in specific cases.
- In addition to the Govt. norms, candidates who seek admission to B.Tech Degree Programmes should have either completed or appearing for, any one of the following examinations as on March 2020:
- 10+2 system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by any State Board, Central Board of higher Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi). The Council for Indian School Certificate Exam (CISCE, New Delhi); National Institute of Open Schooling; Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Exam conducted by a recognized Board / University; High School Certificate Exam of the University of Cambridge or equivalent.
- Minimum of 60% marks in MPC/BPC in 10+2 (Class XII) final or equivalent examination for admission into B.Tech programmes 2023
Lateral Entry to B.Tech Degree Programs
- The candidates who possess the Diploma in Engineering / Technology awarded by the State Board of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu or its equivalent are eligible to apply for admission to the third semester of B.Tech in the branch corresponding to the branch of study. (OR)
- The candidates who possess the Degree in Science (B.Sc.,) (10+2+3 stream) with Mathematics as a subject at the H.Sc. are eligible to apply for admission to the third semester of B.Tech.
- Candidates, who are interested in appearing for the Vel Tech University Engineering Entrance Exam (VTUEEE), can send in their applications through the official website of the University i.e. website https://www.veltech.edu.in/
- Candidates can apply Online or Offline to Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology
- The candidates need to pay Rs.950/- (non-refundable) amount for VTUEEE Application Form 2023
Mode of Payment
- For Online Mode: Cost of the Application is Rs.950/- (non-refundable). Payment can be done via net banking /Debit card/ Credit card.
- For Offline Mode: Candidate can send in a Demand draft for Rs.950/- drawn in favour of “ Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology”, payable at Chennai, to The Head Admission along with a requisition letter containing the full address of the applicant. or
- Candidates can purchase the application forms from the Regional Offices of Vel Tech with cash payment of Rs.950/-. Click here for addresses of information center or
- By handing over a DD for Rs.950 /- in person at Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology, Avadi, Chennai. Please send in the filled Application form only to the Institution Address: The Head Admissions, Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology, No.42, Avadi-Vel Tech Road, Avadi, Chennai – 600 062, Tamil Nadu, India, Toll Free Number: 1800 2127 669, Email: [email protected]
VTUEEE Exam Pattern 2023
- Applicants can review the exam pattern for VTUEEE 2023 to find out more details on how the entrance exam will be performed by the officials
- The applicants are advised to enhance their preparation techniques by being acquainted with the exam pattern.
- Mode: Two Stages – Phase I is pen-paper, while Paper II is pen-paper and computer-based analysis.
- Medium: Paper is specified in English only.
- Duration: The total duration of the test is 3 hours.
- Question Types: The test consists of MCQ type questions
- No. of Questions: There are 90 questions in the VTUEEE paper
- Max Marks: The paper is 360 marks in total.
- Positive Marking: 04 marks are provided for the right answer
- Negative Marking: 1⁄4 of the marks for incorrect answers are deducted.
Distribution of Questions
- Chemistry – 30 and 120
- Maths – 30 and 120
- Physics – 30 and 120
- The candidates can check the exam centers for VTUEEE 2023 Test
- Andhra Pradesh – 01; Arunachal Pradesh – 02; Assam – 03; Bihar – 04; Chhattisgarh – 05; Goa – 06; Gujarat – 07; Haryana – 08; Himachal Pradesh – 09; Jammu & Kashmir – 10; Jharkhand – 11; Karnataka – 12; Kerala – 13; Madhya Pradesh – 14; Maharashtra – 15; Manipur – 16; Meghalaya – 17; Mizoram – 18; Nagaland – 19; Orissa – 20; Punjab – 21; Rajasthan – 22; Sikkim – 23; Tamil Nadu – 24; Telangana – 25; Tripura – 26; Uttar Pradesh – 27; Uttarakhand – 28; West Bengal – 29; Andaman & Nicobar Islands – 30; Chandigarh – 31; Dadra & Nagar Haveli – 32; Daman & Diu 33; Delhi – 34; Lakshadweep – 35; Puducherry – 36
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website