Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2019 - Dates, Eligibility, Application
Uttarakhand JEEP 2019 Joint Entrance Examination Polytechnic
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2019 - Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee (UBTER) has released notification Joint Entrance Examination Polytechnic 2019 for the admission in Diploma Courses in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy/Modern Office Management and Secretarial Practice and other Diploma Programs such as Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology, PGDCA Govt. /Women/Rural /Grant /Private Colleges in Uttarakhand.
Interested candidates may apply online from 20th December 2018 to 15th March 2019.
Also See: Engineering Entrance Exams
UBTER JEEP 2019
- Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2019 is a State Level Entrance Exam.
- Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Roorkee (UBTER) conducts Polytechnic Entrance Exam commonly known as JEEP (Joint Entrance Examination Polytechnic). Every year JEEP is conducted by UBTER for filling up of various Polytechnic seats in Govt. & Private/Technical Institutes of the State of Uttarakhand.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2019 Dates
- Availability of Online Application Form: 20th December 2018
- Last Date to fill the online Application Form: 15th March 2019
- Availability of Offline Application Form: 15th January 2019
- Last Date to Submit the Offline Application Form: 28th February 2019
- Issuance of UBTER JEEP 2019 Admit Card: 15th April 2019
- UBTER JEEP 2019 Exam Date: 28th & 29th April 2019
- Declaration of Result: 20th May 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2019
- Applicants should check the eligibility criteria and then proceed to fill up the application form. The eligibility criteria to appear in Uttarakhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2019 is as follows:
- There is no age limit to apply for UBTER JEEP.
- The candidate should be medically fit.
- Diploma in Engineering & Technology: Should have passed Higher Secondary School Certificate from Uttarakhand or its equivalent examination with Science and Mathematics with Minimum Marks in Qualifying Examination (out of 100%) - 35%
- Diploma in Pharmacy: Should have passed 10+2/ Intermediate, with Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences or Math. Those who have passed Intermediate from NIOS as per the Pharmacy Council of India standards are also eligible to apply for JEEP
- Diploma in Hotel Mgt. & Catering Technology: Should have qualified 10 + 2 / Intermediate or equivalent examination with English subject with Minimum Marks in Qualifying Examination (out of 100%) - 35%
- Modern Office Mgt. & Secretarial Practice: The applicants should have passed 10+2/Intermediate or its equivalent exam (It is mandatory that the candidate should have studied Hindi and English subject in high school or intermediate examination)
- PG Diploma in Computer Application: Should possess a Graduation Degree.
- Textile Design/ Garment Technology/Fashion Design: Should have passed High School.
- Entry through Lateral Entry in Second Year of Diploma Eng. Course: Passed 10 + 2 examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics OR Passed 10+2 exam (should have passed professional/ technical subject) OR Should possess ITI.
- The admit card for the JEEP 2019 exam will be issued at least 15 days before the exam. The admit cards will be issued to the candidates who will successfully register themselves before the last scheduled day.
- You will not be allowed to appear in the exam without a valid admit card. The admit card will not be sent to the candidate on their registered address via post.
JEEP 2019 Exam Centers
- The list of Exam centers for JEEP 2019 is given below
- Nainital, Almora, Kashipur, Srinagar, Dehradun, Roorkee, Lohaghat, Uttarkashi, Haridwar, New Delhi, Gauchar, Rudraprayag, Rudrapur, Haldwani, Pithoragarh,
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2019 Exam Pattern
- The entrance exam will be a pen paper-based exam. It will be an objective type examination. This exam will be of 3 hours duration. The questions asked in the exam will be multiple choice questions. You will be awarded 5 marks for every correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for every negative response.
Diploma in Engineering (LE) Exam Pattern
- Physics - 20%
- Chemistry - 20%
- Mathematics - 40%
- General Engineering (Electronics, Mechanical, etc) - 20 %
Engineering or Technology Exam Pattern
- Section - Weightage
- Mathematics - 50 %
- Science (Physics & Chemistry) - 50 %
- The table below comprises of the expected category wise reservation for the JEEP 2019 Exam. Please refer to the table below to get a rough idea about the reservation for JEEP.
- Scheduled Tribe - 04%
- Scheduled Caste - 19%
- Other Backward Class (OBC)14%
- Freedom Fighter - 02%
- Ex-army man/disabled/Dependents candidates - 05%
- NCC Candidate - 03%
- Women - 30%
- Physical Handicapped - 04%
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2019 Application Form
- The JEEP Application Form 2019 has been issued in both the online and offline mode. Hence, you will have to purchase the registration form from all Government Polytechnic Centers in the state of Uttarakhand.
- Registering for the exam is really crucial as you will not be allowed to appear in the exam if you do not submit your registration form successfully before the last scheduled date.
- The applicants need to pay the following amount for the application fee:
- General - Rs.800 (as per last year)
- SC/ST - Rs.500 (as per last year)
Mode of Payment
- The application fee is payable by Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking for Online Application Form. Applicants have to submit the application form along with the fee to the respective polytechnic institute
- The can also send the application form by post to the address provided by the officials
- Those who are looking for applying in the Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2019 (JEEP) need to get the admit card before entering the examination hall. Download the admit card from the official site https://ubter.in/
Get latest Engineering Entrance Exam Alerts by E-mail/SMS, Fill up the Form below: