Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee announces Joint Entrance Examination Polytechnic (JEEP) 2023, Apply now
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 – Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee (UBTER) conducts Joint Entrance Examination Polytechnic 2023 (JEEP-2023) for admission to Diploma Courses in Engineering/Technology/ Pharmacy/ Modern Office Management and Secretarial Practice and other Diploma Programs such as Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology, PGDCA Govt. /Women/Rural /Grant /Private Colleges in Uttarakhand.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023
Courses Offered through Uttarakhand JEEP 2023
- Group E – Diploma in Engineering/Technology Course
- Group M – Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice Course
- Group P – Diploma in Pharmacy Course
- Group A – Diploma in Engineering (2nd-year LE-Lateral Entry)
- Group H – Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering
- Group D – PG Diploma in Computer Application
- Group T – Diploma in Garments Technology/Fashion Designing/ Textile Designing
- Release of notification: 18 Apr 2023
- Release of Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2023 application form: 25 Apr 2023
- Last date to apply online: 25 May 2023
- Last date for offline application: 15 May 2023
- Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2023 admit card release date: 15 days before exam
- Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2023 Exam Date: As per UBTER
- Release of official answer key: As per UBTER
- Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2023 result announcement: As per UBTER
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply for UBTER JEEP.
- Fitness: The candidate should be medically fit.
- Diploma in Engineering & Technology: Should have passed Higher Secondary School Certificate from Uttarakhand or its equivalent examination with Science and Mathematics and at least 35% marks
- Diploma in Pharmacy: Should have passed 10+2/ Intermediate, with Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences or Math. Those who have passed Intermediate from NIOS as per the Pharmacy Council of India standards are also eligible to apply for JEEP.
- Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice: Should have passed 10+2/Intermediate or its equivalent examination (It is mandatory that the candidate should have studied Hindi and English subjects in high school or intermediate examination).
- Diploma in Hotel Mgt. & Catering Technology: Should have qualified 10 + 2 / Intermediate or equivalent examination with English subject with at least 35% marks.
- PG Diploma in Computer Application: Should possess a Graduation Degree.
- Fashion Design, Textile Design & Garment Technology: Should have passed High School with at least 35% marks.
- Diploma Engineering Course (2nd Year Lateral Entry): Passed 10 + 2 exams with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics OR Passed 10+2 exams (should have passed professional/ technical subject) OR should possess ITI
- Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply through online or offline mode.
- Candidates can apply online only through the official website www.ubter.in & www.ubtejeep.co.in
- Candidates can submit fee by Online, the Applicant can pay fee via Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking.
- Application Form can be purchased at UBTER Institute. Candidates have to submit the application form along with the fee to the respective polytechnic institute.
- For General & Other Candidates – Rs. 800/-
- For SC & ST Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card
- Admit card for candidates who successfully applied for JEEP 2023 will be available online at http://www.ubter.in/
- To download the admit card, candidates have to select any one Group E, P, H, M, G, T, or A and then enter registration number/roll number, candidates name, and date of birth
- No candidate will receive the JEEP Admit Card by post
- Mode of Exam – Offline mode
- Duration of the Exam – 02 hours
- Type of Question – Multiple Choice questions
- Number of Questions – 100 questions
- Total Marks – 500 marks
Distribution of Questions
Diploma in Engineering (LE) Exam Pattern
- Physics – 20%
- Chemistry – 20%
- Mathematics – 40%
- General Engineering (Electronics, Mechanical, etc) – 20%
Engineering or Technology Exam Pattern
- Mathematics – 50%
- Science (Physics & Chemistry) – 50%
- The entrance test is based on the existing syllabus of 10th / Intermediate level
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates
- Common Entrance Test Notifications 2023
- Diploma Admission 2023