Uttarakhand Board Conducts JEEP 2022, Fill Application Form
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2022 – Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee (UBTER) conducts Joint Entrance Examination Polytechnic 2022 (JEEP-2022) for admission to Diploma Courses in Engineering/Technology/ Pharmacy/ Modern Office Management and Secretarial Practice and other Diploma Programs such as Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology, PGDCA Govt. /Women/Rural /Grant /Private Colleges in Uttarakhand.
Interested candidates may apply online from 20th Jan 2022 to 31st March 2022. Read on for more details on Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2022 from the page below.
Courses Offered through Uttarakhand JEEP 2022
- Group E – Diploma in Engineering/Technology Course
- Group M – Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice Course
- Group P – Diploma in Pharmacy Course
- Group A – Diploma in Engineering (2nd-year LE-Lateral Entry)
- Group H – Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering
- Group D – PG Diploma in Computer Application
- Group T – Diploma in Garments Technology/Fashion Designing/ Textile Designing
- Online Application will start from: 20th January 2022
- Last Date for filling Online Application/Receipt of Offline Application: 31st March 2022
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 31st March 2022
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply for UBTER JEEP.
- Fitness: The candidate should be medically fit.
- Diploma in Engineering & Technology: Should have passed Higher Secondary School Certificate from Uttarakhand or its equivalent examination with Science and Mathematics and at least 35% marks
- Diploma in Pharmacy: Should have passed 10+2/ Intermediate, with Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences or Math. Those who have passed Intermediate from NIOS as per the Pharmacy Council of India standards are also eligible to apply for JEEP.
- Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice: Should have passed 10+2/Intermediate or its equivalent examination (It is mandatory that the candidate should have studied Hindi and English subjects in high school or intermediate examination).
- Diploma in Hotel Mgt. & Catering Technology: Should have qualified 10 + 2 / Intermediate or equivalent examination with English subject with at least 35% marks.
- PG Diploma in Computer Application: Should possess a Graduation Degree.
- Fashion Design, Textile Design & Garment Technology: Should have passed High School with at least 35% marks.
- Diploma Engineering Course (2nd Year Lateral Entry): Passed 10 + 2 exams with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics OR Passed 10+2 exams (should have passed professional/ technical subject) OR should possess ITI
- Eligible and Interest Candidates can apply through online or offline mode.
- Candidates can apply online only through the official website www.ubter.in & www.ubtejeep.co.in
- Candidates can submit fee by Online, the Applicant can pay fee via Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking.
- Application Form can be purchased at UBTER Institute. Candidates have to submit the application form along with the fee to the respective polytechnic institute.
- For General & Other Candidates – Rs. 800/-
- For SC & ST Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card
- Admit card for candidates who successfully applied for JEEP 2022 will be available online at http://www.ubter.in/
- To download the admit card, candidates have to select any one Group E, P, H, M, G, T, or A and then enter registration number/roll number, candidates name, and date of birth
- No candidate will receive the JEEP Admit Card by post
- Mode of Exam – Offline mode
- Duration of the Exam – 02 hours
- Type of Question – Multiple Choice questions
- Number of Questions – 100 questions
- Total Marks – 500 marks
Distribution of Questions
Diploma in Engineering (LE) Exam Pattern
- Physics – 20%
- Chemistry – 20%
- Mathematics – 40%
- General Engineering (Electronics, Mechanical, etc) – 20%
Engineering or Technology Exam Pattern
- Mathematics – 50%
- Science (Physics & Chemistry) – 50%
- The entrance test is based on the existing syllabus of 10th / Intermediate level
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website