Teri University New Delhi announces Admission to M.Tech Program for Session 2023, Apply now
TERI University M.Tech Admission 2023 – TERI University, New Delhi has invited applications for admission to Master of Technology (M.Tech) Program in Renewable Energy Engineering and Management, Urban Development & Management and Water Resources Engineering and Management for the session 2023.
TERI University M.Tech Admission 2023
M.Tech Program Offered
- M.Tech (Water Resources Engineering and Management)
- M.Tech (Renewable Energy Engineering and Management)
- M.Tech (Urban Development and Management)
- Last date of receipt of applications forms : 07th July 2023
- Date of common online test for eligible candidates : 15th & 16th July 2023
- Online Interviews : 22 & 23 July 2023
- Declaration of shortlists : 31 July 2023
- Orientation and Registration : 23 August 2023
- Commencement of classes : 24 August 2023
- M.Tech (Water Resources Engineering and Management) : Graduate or equivalent from any branch of Engineering or Postgraduate or equivalent in Environmental Science, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Chemistry, Geology, Atmospheric Science, Economics, Geography, Agricultural Science with mathematics at 10+2 level.
- M.Tech (Renewable Energy Engineering and Management): A Bachelor’s degree in any branch of engineering or MSc with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 6.2 on a 10 point scale or equivalent or 55% marks in aggregate
- M.Tech (Urban Development and Management): A Bachelor’s degree B.E./B. Tech in any branch/discipline, B. Arch., B. Planning, OR Masters or equivalent degree in Science.
- Interested Eligible candidates can apply online or offline mode
- Candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.terisas.ac.in/
- Please provide your correct contact details i.e. Email Id & Mobile No. in the Registration form as all communication will be done over Email and SMS. The details once submitted cannot be changed.
- Candidates can visit the University, collect the Application Form and submit it along with necessary documents to the Teri University Office with Application Fee
- Submission of Application form
- The Demand Draft should be sent by registered or speed post / courier with a cover letter mentioning your provisional registration number at The Registrar, TERI School of advanced Studies, 10, Institutional Area, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110 070 / India.
- Application fee: Rs. 1250/-
- Mode of payment : Online through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card.
- Offline through Drawn in favor of “Registrar, TERI School of advanced Studies”, payable at New Delhi.
- Admissions will be based on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying degree, Online test and interview conducted by the University.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website