TS ECET 2022 for Admission to Lateral Entry into B.E. /B.Tech. /B.Pharm. Courses, Dates, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Syllabus
TS ECET 2022 – A Common Entrance Test designated in full as Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma and for B.Sc.(Mathematics) Degree Candidates in short as TS ECET [FDH & B.Sc. (Mathematics)] – 2022 will be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education for the academic year 2022-2023.
The TS ECET-2022 is scheduled to be conducted in online mode on July 13, 2022. Check out more details on TS ECET 2022 from the page below.
TS ECET 2022
- (i) For lateral admission into 2nd-year regular B.E/B.Tech Courses in both University and Private Un-aided Professional Institutions (Minority & Non-Minority ) approved by All India Council for Technical Education.
- (ii) For lateral admission into 2nd year B. Pharmacy Course in both University and Private Un-aided Professional Institutions (Minority & Non-Minority ) approved by Pharmacy Council of India.
TS ECET 2022 Important Dates
- The appearance of Notification in Press & Media: 28th March 2022 (Monday)
- Commencement of submission of online application forms: 06th April 2022 (Wednesday)
- Last date for submission of online application Without Late Fee: 08th June 2022 (Wednesday)
- Last date for submission of online application With a fine of Rs. 500/- : 14th June 2022 (Tuesday)
- Last date for submission of online application With a fine of Rs. 2500/- : 06th July 2022 (Wednesday)
- Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate : 15th June 2022 (Wednesday) to 20th June 2022 (Monday)
- The download of Hall Tickets from website: 08th July 2022 (Friday)
- Date of TS ECET (FDH & B.Sc.[Mathematics])-2022 Examination: 13th July 2022 (Wednesday)
- Session Timings and Subjects of Examination: 09:00 AM to 12:00 Noon ECE, EIE, CSE, EEE
- Session Timings and Subjects of Examination:03:00 PM to 06:00 PM CIV, MEC, CHE, MIN, MET, PHM, BSM
TS ECET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should satisfy the following requirements to be eligible for appearing at the TS ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)] – 2022 for lateral entry admission through Common Entrance Test into 2nd year regular B.E./ B.Tech. courses approved by All India Council for Technical Education for both University and Un-aided Private Professional Institutions (Minority & Non-Minority) and for lateral entry admission through Common Entrance Test into 2nd year Regular B.Pharmacy Courses in both University and Private Un-Aided Professional Institutions (Minority & Non-Minority) approved by Pharmacy Council of India.
- Nationality – They should be of Indian Nationality.
- They should belong to the State of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh. The candidates should satisfy local/non-local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order, 1974 as subsequently amended. The same is adapted to the State of Telangana vide G.O. Ms. No. 33 dated 31.12.2014.
- They should have obtained a Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Telangana State / Andhra Pradesh or any other Diploma recognized by the Government of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh as equivalent thereto for admission into the relevant B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Pharmacy courses as given in the Annexure. (OR)
- They should have passed the 3-year B.Sc. Degree Examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects in the group combination from a recognized University in the Telangana / Andhra Pradesh state or its equivalent for entry into relevant courses as given in the Annexure.
- NOTE: Candidates appearing for the qualifying examination in the academic year 2021-2022 are also eligible. They have to submit the qualifying certificate with the required percentage of marks at the time of admission.
- Candidates who are pursuing a Diploma course under the sandwich pattern shall be eligible for entry into the relevant B.E / B.Tech. / B.Pharmacy courses provided they have completed the practical training for the sandwich course before completion of counseling for Admissions.
- Candidates should have passed a Diploma in Engineering / Technology / Pharmacy or B.Sc. (Mathematics) Degree as the case may be with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) for entry into relevant courses. Candidates should have appeared and qualified at the TS ECET – 2022. Mere appearance at the Entrance Test does not automatically entitle a candidate to be considered for entry into any course unless the candidate satisfies the requirements of eligibility and other criteria laid down in the rules of admission.
- Eligibility Details please check on the website https://ecet.tsche.ac.in/
TS ECET 2022 Application Process
- Candidates are required to apply Online mode only through the official website https://ecet.tsche.ac.in
- Before filling the application form, candidates are required to go through the information contained in this booklet which gives the requirements for appearing at TS ECET 2022.
Step to be followed
- Step 1: Application Fee Payment
- Step 2: Fill The Application Form
- Step 3: Print Your Filled in Application Form
- Know Your Payment Status
- Mock test
- For General candidates – Rs. 800/-
- For SC / ST / PH candidates – Rs. 400/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through credit card/debit card/net banking/AP / TS Online Center
TS ECET 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam – Online mode (Computer Based Test-CBT)
- Date of Entrance Test : 13-07-2022 (Wednesday)
- Time of Entrance Test : 09:00 AM to 12.00 NOON : ECE, EIE, CSE, EEE
- Time of Entrance Test : 03.00 PM to 06.00 PM : CIV, CHE, MEC, MIN, MET, PHM, BSM
- Duration of Examination – 180 minutes (3 Hours)
- Language of Exam – English only
- Type of Questions – Multiple Choice Questions
- Marking Scheme – +1 marks will be given for each correct answer. No marks will be deducted for the wrong response.
Scheme for Entrance Test
- For Diploma Candidates:
- Mathematics- 50 marks (Common to all branches)
- Physics- 25 marks (Common to all branches)
- Chemistry – 25 marks (Common to all branches)
- Engineering Paper: 100 Marks (Separate question paper for each Branch of Diploma Engineering)
- For B.Sc. (Mathematics):
- Mathematics – 100 Marks
- Analytical Ability – 50 Marks
- Communicative English – 50 Marks
- For Pharmacy Program
- Pharmaceutics – 50 Marks
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry – 50 Marks
- Pharmacognosy – 50 Marks
- Pharmacology and Toxicology – 50 Marks
TS ECET 2022 Syllabus
- TS ECET 2022 syllabus is available on website https://ecet.tsche.ac.in/.
TS ECET 2022 Admit Card
- The students can download the TS ECET 2022 Hall Ticket 2022 from the website www.tspgecet.org. Candidates can download their admit card by the registration ID and the test selected during the filling of the application form. Without an admit card, candidates are not allowed to enter the examination hall.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Common Entrance Test Notifications 2022
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates
- All India Entrance Exams 2022 notifications and dates