Take Free Mock Test for JEE Main 2020

 

Home >> Engineering Entrance Exams >>

Telangana TS ECET 2020 Notification, Application, Eligibility, Dates

ts ecet 2020

 

JNTU Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education will be conducting the Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS ECET) 2020 for Diploma Holders and B.Sc. (Mathematics) Degree Holders [TS ECET (FDH & B.Sc. (Mathematics) 2020] for Lateral Entry into B.E. /B.Tech. /B.Pharm. courses.  The TS ECET-2020 test will be conducted in online mode on May 2, 2020. Check more details from the page below.

 

TS ECET 2020 Highlights

Exam Name

TS ECET

Full-Form

Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test

Exam Types

UG Level

Exam Level

State

Courses Offered

Engineering & Pharmacy

Conducting Body

JNT University, Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education

 

TS ECET 2020 Important Dates

Release of TS ECET 2020 Notification

February 20, 2020

TS ECET 2020 Online Application Form Submission Begins

February 24, 2020

TS ECET 2020 Online Application Form Submission Last Date (w/o Late Fee)

March 28, 2020

TS ECET 2020 Online Application Form Submission Last Date (with Late Fee)

April 18, 2020

TS ECET 2020 Entrance Exam Date

May 02, 2020

TS ECET 2020 Result

TBD

 

Eligibility Criteria for TS ECET 2020

Nationality

Candidates must be citizens of India. He/she must belong to Telangana or Andhra Pradesh state.

Qualifying Exam

Applying candidates must possess a diploma degree in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy from any recognized Board or University OR He/she should have graduated in B.Sc (Mathematics) of 3 years duration from recognized University.

Qualifying Marks

Candidates must have obtained at least 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST candidates) in the qualifying exam.

Appearing Candidates

Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.

Reservation

85% of the seats in each program will be reserved for local candidates and remaining 15% will be unreserved seats specified in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions.

 

TS ECET 2020 Exam Pattern

The complete TS ECET exam pattern can be checked by the students below:

Exam Date & Mode

TS ECET 2020 Entrance exam will be held on 02nd May 2020 through online (CBT) mode.

Time Duration

3 hours.

Language Medium

The question paper will be in English only.

Number & Type of Questions

200 Objective Type Questions.

Total Marks

200 marks.

Marking Scheme

+1 mark will be given for each correct answer. No marks will be deducted for wrong response.

 

For Engineering Diploma Holders

Physics

25

Mathematics

50

Chemistry

25

Engineering Paper

100

Total

200 marks

 

For Pharmacy Programme

Pharmaceutical Chemistry

50

Pharmaceutics

50

Pharmacology

50

Pharmacognosy

50

Total

200 marks

 

For B.Sc Mathematics

Analytical Ability

50

Mathematics

100

Communicative English

50

Total

200 marks

 

TS ECET 2020 Syllabus

i.

The Syllabus of TS ECET 2020 will be different for Diploma, Pharmacy and B.Sc (Mathematics) Programs. Candidates can check the complete syllabus from the website.

ii.

For Pharmacy Programs, the syllabus will include various topics from the subjects of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy and Pharmaceutics.

iii.

For B.Sc (Mathematics), the syllabus will include various topics from the subjects of Mathematics, Analytical Ability and Communicative English.

iv.

For Engineering Diploma Programs, the syllabus will include various topics from the subjects of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Engineering Subject (separate for each branch).

 

Regional Centers

TS ECET [FDH & B.Sc. (Mathematics)] 2020 will be conducted at the following Regional Centres in Online mode only

(i)

Hyderabad

(ii)

Warangal

(iii)

Karimnagar

(iv)

Andhra Pradesh

(v)

Khammam

All branches of Engineering, B.Sc. (Mathematics) and Pharmacy

 

TS ECET 2020 Application Process

Students can download the TSECET 2020 official notification PDF from the official website https://ecet.tsche.ac.in of the board.

Students can also avail details at our website https://ecet.tsche.ac.in for other details regarding the TS ECET 2020 Notification Examination like Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria and Results etc.

 

Application Fee

For General Candidates

Rs.800/-

For SC/ST Candidates

Rs.400/-

 

Payment Mode

i.

AP / TS Online Center

ii.

Net Banking

iii.

Debit Card

iv.

Credit Card

 

For more details and to apply online, please visit official website

 

 

Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here