Telangana TS ECET 2019 Notification, Application, Eligibility, Dates
Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test 2019, Application, Dates
TS ECET 2019 Notification - A Computer Based Common Entrance Test, designed as Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders and B.Sc. (Mathematics) Degree Holders [TS ECET (FDH & B.Sc. (Mathematics) 2019] of Telangana State will be conducted by JNTUH for Lateral Entry into B.E. /B.Tech. /B.Pharm. Courses offered for the academic year 2019-20 in the State of Telangana.
The TS ECET-2019 test will be conducted in online mode only.
TS ECET 2019 Important Dates
- Date of Notification: 05th March 2019
- Commencement of Submission of Online Application Forms: 06th March 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form without Late Fee: 15th April 2019
- Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate: 11th -18th April 2019
- Download of hall tickets from the website: 04th-09th May 2019
- TS ECET 2019: 11th May 2019
- Declaration of preliminary answer key: 3rd week of May 2019
TS ECET 2019
A Common Entrance Test designated in full as Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders and for B.Sc. (Mathematics) Degree Holders and in shorts TS ECET [FDH & B.Sc. (Mathematics)] 2019 will be conducted by JNT University Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education for the academic year 2019-20.
For Lateral admission through Common Entrance Test into 2nd year regular B.E. and B. Tech Courses in All India Council for Technical Education approved Unaided Private Professional institutions (Minority & non-Minority).
For admission through Common Entrance Test into 1st year Regular BE and B.Tech Courses in University Engineering Colleges for the seats specifically earmarked for Diploma holders and B.Sc. Degree holders.
(iii) For Lateral admission through Common Entrance Test into 2nd year Regular B. Pharmacy Courses in both University and private un-Aided professional institutions (Minority & Non-Minority) approved by Pharmacy Council of India.
See: Pharmacy Admissions
Eligibility Criteria for TS ECET 2019
Candidates satisfying the following requirements of eligibility for ECET 2019 are eligible to apply
- They should be of Indian Nationality
- They should belong to the State of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh. The candidates should satisfy local/non-local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order, 1974 as subsequently amended
- They should have obtained a Diploma in Engineering & Technology/Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Telangana State / Andhra Pradesh or any other Diploma recognized by the Govt. of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh as equivalent thereto for admission into the relevant B.E./ B. Tech./ B. Pharmacy Courses into the Courses corresponding to the Diplomas OR
- They should have passed the 3-year B.Sc. Degree Exam With Mathematics as one of the subjects in the group combination from a recognized University in the Telangana/Andhra Pradesh state or its equivalent for entry into relevant courses
- Candidates who are pursuing a diploma course shall be eligible for admission to the relevant B.E. / B. Tech./B. Pharmacy courses provided they have completed the practical training prescribed for the award of diploma course before admission into the college
- Candidates should have passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy/ B.Sc. Degree as the case may be with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) for entry into relevant courses
TSECET 2019 Exam Pattern
Following is the complete stream-wise paper pattern for ECET 2019:
- Mathematics - 50 marks
- Physics - 25 marks
- Chemistry - 25 marks
- Separate question paper for each branch of Engineering
- Engineering (Civil/Electrical/ Mechanical/Electronics & Communication/ Computer/ Chemical/Metallurgical /Mining/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Ceramic Technology/Bio -Technology as the case may be) - 100 marks
- Total - 200 marks
- Pharmaceutics - 50 marks
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry - 50 marks
- Pharmacognosy - 50 marks
- Pharmacology - 50 marks
- Total - 200 marks
- Mathematics - 100 marks
- Analytical Ability - 50 marks
- Communicative English - 50 marks
- Total - 200 marks
The Model Questions for all the streams are also provided
The Question paper will be in English only
TS ECET [FDH & B.Sc. (Mathematics)] 2019 will be conducted at the following Regional Centres in Online mode only - Hyderabad, Warangal, Karimnagar, Andhra Pradesh, Khammam All branches of Engineering, B.Sc. (Mathematics) and Pharmacy.
TSECET 2019 Fee
- For General Candidates: Rs.800/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs.400/-
The Registration fee has to be paid at TS Online Centers in T.S., AP Online Centers in A.P. or through online using Credit card / Debit Card/Net Banking.
TS ECET 2019 Application Procedure
The students can download the TSECET 2019 official notification PDF at the official website https://ecet.tsche.ac.in of the board.
The students can also avail details at our website https://ecet.tsche.ac.in for other details regarding the TS ECET 2019 Notification Examination like Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria and Results etc.
The soft copies of candidate specific Question Paper with responses of TS ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2019 will be preserved for six months from the date of publication of results after which time they shall be disposed.
In any litigation concerning TS ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2019 the parties to be impleaded are Secretary, Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad, Convener, TS ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2019.
Convener TS ECET Office
TS ECET Office, 1st Floor, College Main Building, JNTUH College of Engineering Hyderabad (Autonomous), Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad, Kukatpally, Hyderabad- 500085, Website https://ecet.tsche.ac.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here