TS PG Engineering Common Entrance Test Notification 2021 for PG Courses
TS PGECET 2021 – Osmania University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) announces Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET) 2021 for Admission to Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy (ME / M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy / M.Arch ), Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) Full-Time courses in University and Affiliated Engineering, Pharmacy and Architecture Colleges in Telangana State for the academic year 2021-2022
Applications for the same can be submitted through Online mode only. TS PGECET 2021 will be conducted through Computer Based Test (CBT) from 19th June 2021 to 22nd June 2021
Also see : TS PGCET 2021 Result declared
TS PGECET 2021
- Post-Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) is a Telangana State Level Common Entrance Test for admission into Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy and Planning (ME / M.Tech. / M.Pharmacy / M.Arch) and Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) courses for the academic year 2021-2022 conducted by Osmania University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), a Statutory Body of the Government of Telangana., Hyderabad.
- The main objective of TS PGECET-2021 is to identify meritorious and motivated candidates at the State Level for admission to Post Graduate programs in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy, Graduate level Pharm-D (PB).
TS PGECET 2021 Important Dates
- Issue of Notification – 06th March 2021
- Date of commencement of online applications – 12th March 2021
- Last Date for submission of online applications without a Late fee – 30th April 2021 extended till 07th May 2021
- Last Date for submission of online applications with a late fee of Rs 250/- 15th May 2021
- Last Date for submission of online applications with a late fee of Rs 1000/- 31st May 2021
- Last Date for submission of online applications with a late fee of Rs 2500/- 07th June 2021
- Last Date for submission of online applications with a late fee of Rs 5000/- 15th June 2021
- Downloading of Hall Tickets – 10th to 18th June 2021
- Dates of Examination – 19th to 22nd June 2021
- Result announcement – July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for TS PGECET 2021
Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University, Hyd – PG Courses
M.Tech in Planning
B.Tech (Civil Engineering), B.Plan, B.Tech (Planning), B.Arch, AIIA, M.A. / M.Sc., (Sociology /Economics,/ Geography)
M.Arch. in Interior Design, Environmental Design & Construction Management
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad – PG Courses
M.Tech in (Civil Engineering), Electrical & Electronics Engg.), (Mechanical Engg.), (Electronics & Communication Engg.), (Computer Science /Information Technology), (Electronics & Communication Engg. / Computer Science), (Center for Biotechnology, (Chemical Engg.), (Electronics & Instrumentation), (Center for NanoTechnology), (Energy Studies), (Center for Environment), (Center for Spatial Information Technology), (Center for Water Resource), (Aeronautical Engineering), (Metallurgical Engg.)
B.E./B.Tech./AMIE / AMICHE / AMIE with any specialization.
M. Pharmacy in Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmacy Practice Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance, Pharmacognosy, Industrial Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs, Pharmaceutical Technology, Pharm. D (PB)
B. Pharmacy degree or its equivalent degree from recognized University.
Kakatiya University, Warangal – PG Courses offered
M Pharm. in Pharmaceutics (R), Pharmaceutics (SF), Pharmacognosy (R), Pharmacognosy (SF), Pharmaceutical Chemistry (R), Pharmaceutical Chemistry (SF), Pharmacology (R), Pharmacology (SF), Industrial Pharmacy (SF), Pharmaceutical Analysis (SF)
B. Pharmacy degree from Kakatiya University or its equivalent degree recognized by Kakatiya University.
M.Tech in Structural & Construction Engineering, Design Engineering, Digital Communication, Software Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, VLSI & Embedded System, Power Electronics
B.E. / B.Tech. / AMIE in Engineering with any Specialization or equivalent. They should have qualified at GATE/PGECE.
Osmania University, Hyderabad – PG Courses offered
Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engg, Electronics & Comm. Engg., Computer Science, Bio-Medical Engg., Bio–Chemical Engg. & BioTechnology, Chemical Engg, Chemical Technology, Food Technology, Textile Technology,
B.E./B.Tech./AMIE with any Specialization (or) Equivalent.
M. Pharmacy (Self–Finance) in Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality Assurance, Pharmacognosy & Pharm.D (PB)
Palamuru University, Mahabubnagar- PG Courses offered
M Pharm. in Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality, Assurance (SF), Pharmaceutics (SF), Industrial Pharmacy (SF), Pharmaceutical Chemistry (SF), Pharmacology (SF)
- For all the courses, eligibility details, kindly refer to the Information Booklet.
TS PGECET 2021 Application Process
- Candidates are required to apply for TS PGECET-2021 test through Online mode only through the official website https://pgecet.tsche.ac.in/
- The Registration fee should be paid through the payment gateway (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / TS Online / AP Online).
- The candidates who are desirous to seek admission are required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Read all instructions regarding filling up online forms, and relevant information are available on the University website.
For General candidates – Rs. 1000/- per test
For SC / ST / PH candidates – Rs. 500/- per test
Mode of Payment – Online through credit card/debit card/net banking
TS PGECET 2021 Admit Card
- The students can download the TS PGECET Hall Ticket 2021 from the website www.tspgecet.org. Candidates can download their admit card by the registration ID and the test selected during the filling of the application form. Without admit cards, candidates are not allowed to enter the examination hall.
TS PGECET 2021 Exam Pattern
Mode of Exam – Online only i.e. Computer Based Test (CBT)
Language – English only
Type of Questions – Multiple Choice Questions
Duration – 2 hours
Number of Questions – 120 questions
Total Marks – 120 marks
Negative Marks – No negative marks for incorrect answers.
TS PGECET-2021 will be conducted in the following two regions.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website