TS PGECET 2019 Exam Dates, Application Form, Eligibility, Admit Card, Exam Pattern
TS PGECET 2019 Telangana State PG Engineering Common Entrance Test
TS PGECET 2019 - Applications are invited for appearing in Telangana Post-Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET) 2019 for admission into M.E./ M.Tech/M.Pharm/ M.Arch/ Graduate Level PharmD (PB) (Full Time) in University and Affiliated Engineering/Pharmacy Colleges in Telangana State for the academic year 2019-20.
TS PGECET Exam will be organized by the Osmania University on behalf of TSCHE. It is a state level entrance examination. In this notification, we have updated detailed information about TS PGECET 2019 Notification.
TS PGECET 2019 Important Dates
- Issue of Notification: 06th March 2019
- Date of Commencement of Online Applications: 13th March 2019
- Downloading of Hall Tickets: May 2019
- Dates of Examination: 28th to 31st May 2019
TS PGECET 2019
- PGECET is Telangana State Level Common Entrance Test for admission into Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy (ME/M.Tech/M.Pharmacy/M.Arch), Graduate level PharmD (Post Baccalaureate) for the academic year - conducted by University College of Engineering, Osmania University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), a statutory Body of the Govt. of Telangana (Hyderabad).
- The main objective of TS PGECET-2019 is to identify meritorious and motivated candidates at the State Level for admission to Post Graduate Programs in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy, Graduate level Pharm-D (PB).
Eligibility & Courses Offered
Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture & Fine Arts University, Hyd. - PG Courses Offered:
- M.Tech (Specialization Planning): B.Tech (Civil), B.Plan, B.Tech (Plan), B.Arch, M.A, Sociology/Economics/ Geography) or Equivalent
- M.Arch (Specialization Construction Mgmt): B.Arch, B.Tech (Civil) or Equivalent
- M.Arch (Specialization Interior Design): B.Arch
- M.Arch (Specialization Interior Environmental Design): B.Arch
Jawaharlal Nehru Technology University, Hyderabad - PG Courses Offered:
- M.Tech in Civil Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Control Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics Communication & Engineering, M.Tech D.S.C.E., Computer Science, Bio-Technology, Software Engineering and Information Technology, Computer & Communication, Chemical Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation, Nano-Technology, Energy Systems, Environmental Management, Spatial Information Technology, (M.Tech - Geo-informatics & Surveying Technology/Geo-Informatics), Remote Sensing, Aerospace Engineering, Medical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Mining
- M.Pharmacy - Eligibility: B.Pharmacy
Kakatiya University, Warangal
- Pharmaceutics (R), Pharmaceutics (SF), Pharmacognosy (R), Pharmacognosy (SF), Pharmaceutical Chemistry (R) Pharmaceutical Chemistry (SF) Pharmacology (R), Pharmacology (SF), Industrial Pharmacy (SF), Pharm. D (PB) (SF)
- Eligibility: B.Pharmacy degree from Kakatiya University or its equivalent degree recognized by Kakatiya University; they should have qualified at GATE/PGECET
Kakatiya University, Warangal - M.Tech Courses Offered:
- M.Tech in Structural & Construction Engineering, Design Engineering Digital Communication, Software Engineering VLSI & Embedded System, Power Electronics
- Eligibility: BE/B.Tech/AMIE in any Branch of Engineering/Tech (or) equivalent Master’s Degree in Physics, Statistics, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Applied Statistics, Applied Physics, Geophysics, M.Sc (Computer Sci), M.Sc (Information Systems) (Computer Applications & Electronics) and MCA or equivalent
- They should have qualified at GATE/PGECET
Osmania University, Hyderabad - PG Courses Offered:
- Civil Engineering, (Transportation Engineering, (SF), Structural Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Water Resources Engineering, Infrastructure Engineering, (SF), Construction Engineering, & Mgmt (SF)
- Electrical Engineering, (Industrial Drives & Controls, Power Systems & Power Electronics, Power System Engineering, (SF)
- Mechanical Engineering, (CAD/CAM, Production Engineering, Turbo Machinery, Automation & Robotics, Advanced Design & Manufacturing
- Electronics & Comm. Engineering, (Digital Systems Engineering, Systems & Signal Processing, Microwave & Radar Engineering, Comm. Engineering, Embedded Systems & VLSI Design (SF)
- Computer Science (Parallel and Distributed Systems (SF), Embedded Computing Systems (SF)
- Bio-Medical Engineering, (Bio-Medical Electronics (SF)
- M.Pharmacy (Self-Finance) [i. Pharmaceutics, ii. Pharmacology, iii. Pharmaceutical Chemistry, iv. Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality Assurance, v) Pharmacognosy, vi. Pharm D (PB)]
Palamuru University, Mahabubnagar - PG Courses Offered:
- Specialization: Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality Assurance (SF); Pharmaceutics (SF); Industrial Pharmacy (SF); Pharmaceutical Chemistry (SF); Pharmacology (SF); Pharm.D (PB) (SF)
- Qualifying Degree: B.Pharmacy; they should have qualified at GATE/PGECET
TS PGECET 2019 Exam Pattern
- TS PGECET 2019 exams consist of each paper of 2 hours duration and carry a maximum of 120 marks; all the questions papers of TS PGECET 2019 will be of objective type with multiple-choice questions.
- Candidates have to mark the correct answer by darkening the appropriate bubble against each question on an Optical Mark Reader (OMR) with Black /blue ink ballpoint pen only
- OMR Answer Sheets will be supplied along with the question booklet
TS PGECET 2019 Admit Card
- The students can download the TS PGECET Hall Ticket 2019 during the 02nd week of May 2019 from the website www.tspgecet.org.
- Candidates can download their admit card by the registration ID and the test selected during the filling of the application form. Without admit card, candidates are not allowed to enter in the examination hall.
TS PGECET 2019 Application Form
- Eligible candidates who wish to apply for TS PGECET-2019 may submit their applications through online mode only. Online submission of application will commence from 13th March 2019
- The related information regarding eligibility, syllabi, instructions, procedure for online application and detailed time-table will be available on the website http ://pgecet.tsche.ac.in/ or https://www.tsche.ac.in/
- Rs.1000/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST candidates) per test. In case a candidate wants to appear for more than one test, separate registration fee has to be paid accordingly.
- There are two modes to pay for the application form (i) AP/TS Online (ii) Debit/Credit Card
AP/TS Online Mode
- First the requisite fee is to be paid at the AP-Online Center by providing details of the candidate such as Name, Father’s Name, Mobile number, Date of Birth, SSC Hall Ticket Number and Month & Year of passing SSC
Debit/ Credit Card Mode
- Visit the website www.tspgecet.org
- Candidates are required to apply for TSPGECET-2019 test through Online only (printed hard copy of the applications will not be accepted)
- The application/ registration fee for the test is Rs.1000/- (Rs.500/- in case of SC/ST). In case a candidate wants to appear for more than one test, separate registration fee has to be paid for each test.
- The exam will be held from 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon in the morning session and 02.00PM to 04.00 PM for the afternoon sessions as per the Time Table given in Test Schedule.
- The Question Papers will be in English only, syllabus of each test paper is given at (Annexure-A)
- Candidates must ensure themselves that they have chosen the correct test paper, which qualifies them to become eligible to seek admission to the specific program they are interested in
- The details of the courses offered by the Universities along with specified eligibility for each course and test to be written is given at Annexure-B
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here