TS PGECET 2022 for Admission to PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy – Dates, Exam Pattern, Admit Card
TS PGECET 2022 – Osmania University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) announces Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET) 2022 for Admission to Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy (ME / M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy / M.Arch ), Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) Full-Time courses in University and Affiliated Engineering, Pharmacy and Architecture Colleges in Telangana State for the academic year 2022-2023
Applications for the same can be submitted through Online mode only. TS PGECET 2022 will be conducted through Computer Based Test (CBT) from July 29 to August 1, 2022
Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET) 2022
TS PGECET 2022 Important Dates
- TS PGECET 2022 registrations begin: April 12, 2022.
- Last date to apply: June 22, 2022.
- Last date to apply with late fee of Rs 250: June 30, 2022.
- Last date to apply with a late fee of Rs. 1000: July 10, 2022.
- TS PGECET 2022 Date: July 29 to August 1, 2022
TS PGECET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
JNAFAU, Hyd – PG Courses
- M.Tech in Planning – B.Tech (Civil Engineering), B.Plan, B.Tech (Planning), B.Arch, AIIA, M.A. / M.Sc., (Sociology /Economics,/ Geography)
- M.Arch. in Interior Design, Environmental Design & Construction Management – B.Arch., AIIA
JNTU, Hyderabad – PG Courses
- M.Tech in (Civil Engineering), Electrical & Electronics Engg.), (Mechanical Engg.), (Electronics & Communication Engg.), (Computer Science /Information Technology), (Electronics & Communication Engg. / Computer Science), (Center for Biotechnology, (Chemical Engg.), (Electronics & Instrumentation), (Center for NanoTechnology), (Energy Studies), (Center for Environment), (Center for Spatial Information Technology), (Center for Water Resource), (Aeronautical Engineering), (Metallurgical Engg.)
- B.E./B.Tech./AMIE / AMICHE / AMIE with any specialization.
- M. Pharmacy in Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmacy Practice Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance, Pharmacognosy, Industrial Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs, Pharmaceutical Technology, Pharm. D (PB)
- B. Pharmacy degree or its equivalent degree from recognized University.
Kakatiya University, Warangal – PG Courses offered
- M Pharm. in Pharmaceutics (R), Pharmaceutics (SF), Pharmacognosy (R), Pharmacognosy (SF), Pharmaceutical Chemistry (R), Pharmaceutical Chemistry (SF), Pharmacology (R), Pharmacology (SF), Industrial Pharmacy (SF), Pharmaceutical Analysis (SF)
- B. Pharmacy degree from Kakatiya University or its equivalent degree recognized by Kakatiya University.
- M.Tech in Structural & Construction Engineering, Design Engineering, Digital Communication, Software Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, VLSI & Embedded System, Power Electronics
- B.E. / B.Tech. / AMIE in Engineering with any Specialization or equivalent. They should have qualified at GATE/PGECE.
Osmania University, Hyderabad – PG Courses offered
- Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engg, Electronics & Comm. Engg., Computer Science, Bio-Medical Engg., Bio–Chemical Engg. & BioTechnology, Chemical Engg, Chemical Technology, Food Technology, Textile Technology,
- B.E./B.Tech./AMIE with any Specialization (or) Equivalent.
- M. Pharmacy (Self–Finance) in Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality Assurance, Pharmacognosy & Pharm.D (PB)
- B. Pharmacy
Palamuru University, Mahabubnagar- PG Courses offered
- M Pharm. in Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality, Assurance (SF), Pharmaceutics (SF), Industrial Pharmacy (SF), Pharmaceutical Chemistry (SF), Pharmacology (SF)
- For all the courses, eligibility details, kindly refer to the Information Booklet.
TS PGECET 2022 Application Process
- Candidates are required to apply for TS PGECET-2022 test through Online mode only through the official website https://pgecet.tsche.ac.in/
- The Registration fee should be paid through the payment gateway (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / TS Online / AP Online).
- Candidates who are desirous to seek admission are required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Read all instructions regarding filling up online forms, and relevant information are available on the University website.
- For General candidates – Rs. 1000/- per test
- For SC / ST / PH candidates – Rs. 500/- per test
Mode of Payment
- Online through credit card/debit card/net banking
TS PGECET 2022 Admit Card
- The students can download the TS PGECET Hall Ticket 2022 from the website www.tspgecet.org
- Candidates can download their admit card by the registration ID and the test selected during the filling of the application form. Without admit cards, candidates are not allowed to enter the examination hall.
TS PGECET 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Online only i.e. Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Language: English only
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Duration: 2 hours
- Number of Questions: 120 questions
- Total Marks: 120 marks
- Negative Marks: No negative marks for incorrect answers.
- TS PGECET-2022 will be conducted in the following two regions.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Common Entrance Test Notifications 2022
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates
- All India Entrance Exams 2022 notifications and dates
- Engineering Entrance Exam Notifications 2022