SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Mumbai announces Bachelors of Architecture (B.Arch) Admission 2022, Apply Now
NMIMS Mumbai B.Arch Admission – SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Balwant Sheth School of Architecture invites applications for admission to 5-year Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) Program for the academic year 2022.
Candidates can submit applications on or before July 10, 2022, through online mode. Read on for details on NMIMS Mumbai B.Arch Admission 2022 such as eligibility criteria, application process, selection, and more.
- Programmes : Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch.)
- Campus : Mumbai
- Duration : Five Years
- Intake : 80
NMIMS Mumbai B.Arch Admission Dates 2022
- Register online at www.nmims.edu Tuesday, 12th January 2022
- Last date of registration Sunday, 10th July 2022
- Merit List declaration (after 5.00 pm) Friday, 15th July 2022
- Documents upload & Payment of Admission fees 16th July to 20th July 2022
- Declaration of Second merit list (if required) Monday, 25th July 2022
- Documents upload & Payment of Admission fees (Second merit list) 26th July to 30th July 2022
- Commencement of classes Monday, 22nd August 2022
- Closure of Admission Wednesday, 7th September 2022
NMIMS Mumbai B.Arch Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Admission to Bachelor of Architecture (5 years) of the NMIMS will be based on the following two criteria:
- An examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and also 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination. (OR)
- 10+3 Diploma (Any stream) recognized by Central/ State Governments with minimum 50% marks with Mathematics and English compulsory.
- NATA Score (Minimum 70 out of 200) or any specially designed aptitude test in Architecture conducted as per guidelines given by COA & same will be checked at the final verification.
- IB Candidate: A candidate who has passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from IB Board should be either IB certificate or DP or CP awarded with 24 credits compulsory, having passed 3 HL with minimum (12 credits) & 3 SL with minimum (9 credits) mandatorily from any stream at the first attempt and should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and also minimum 50% marks in aggregate at the said examination. Candidates who have not cleared the 10+2 or equivalent examination in the first attempt or not having minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects are NOT eligible to apply for the admission to the course.
- Candidates of CBSE & ICSE, should mention in online registration / e-admission form (if selected) 10th / 10+2 or equivalent aggregate marks of all subjects for which candidate has appeared for (not best of Four, Five, Six or seven). The candidates shall have passed all the subjects appeared for in the applicable examination/s. The aggregate percentage of all subjects for which the candidate has taken & appeared will be taken into consideration for confirming eligibility of the candidate for the program.
- In case the mark sheet issued by the applicable Board / Institution is in percentile/s, the actual percentage of all the subjects appeared by the candidate will be taken into consideration. Candidates above 25 years of age are not eligible to apply.
- Note (for IB & Cambridge Candidate): Candidates called for admission on the basis of merit list & who have not received final marksheet till then will be given Provisional Admission based on predicted score.
NMIMS Mumbai B.Arch Admission Application Process 2022
- Visit www.nmims.edu for online registration.
- Before filling the online form, please read all the instructions carefully mentioned in the instruction sheet & important dates.
- Pay registration fee of Rs 2,000/- plus GST @18% extra (Non-refundable / Non-transferable)
- Appearing candidates should update their 10+2 examination / NATA marks before the last date of registration. Otherwise their application should not be considered for further selection / merit process.
- The Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the application data in terms of academic marks at the 10+2 examination and NATA Score.
- The selection will be solely based on merit. In this regard, the decision of the NMIMS will be final and undisputable as also shall be binding on all concerned.
- Admission offer is given as per the merit and vacancy available. WAITLISTED candidates have to check their merit list status as per the date given on the website. Selected candidates should upload required documents at the link provided in the admission offer letter, and after verification of the documents, the candidate will get the payment details (RTGS/NEFT details) for the payment of course fees within the stipulated time frame.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website