SRMS Engineering Institutions announces Engineering Entrance Test 2021 for Admission to B.Tech Programs
SRMS EET 2021 – SRMS Engineering Institutions, a consortium of the Engineering Colleges established and run by Shri Ram Murti Smarak Trust in the cities of Bareilly and Lucknow announces Shri Ram Murti Smarak Engineering Entrance Test (SRMS EET) 2021 for admission to B. Tech. program for the Academic Session 2021-22 under Management Quota
- Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering :- 120 Seats
- Bachelor of Technology in Electronics & Communication :- 120 Seats
- Bachelor of Technology in Electrical & Electronics Engineering :- 120 Seats
- Bachelor of Technology in Information & Technology :- 60 Seats
- Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering :- 60 Seats
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) IInd Year (Lateral Entry)
SRMS EET 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process :- On going
- Last date to apply :- 07th July 2021
- Tentative dates for SRMS-EET-21 :- 25th June 2021 & 25th July 2021
- Counselling date (Tentative) : – To be announced
- Class commencement (Tentative): – To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for SRMS EET 2021
For Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.):
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Must have a valid rank in UPSEE/JEE-Mains/AIEEE.
- Candidates having 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at 10+2 level without any grace marks in any of the subjects are eligible to appear.
For Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) IInd Year (Lateral Entry)
- 60% in Diploma/B.Sc (P.C.M).
SRMS EET 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.srms.ac.in/ & http://myportal.srms.ac.in/onlineregistration
Steps to Follow
Step 1 – New user Registration
- Valid email address and active mobile number.
- Valid Net Banking Account/ Credit/ Debit Card or Paytm Account.
- Enter all the relevant details carefully.
- All the correspondence shall be made to the registered email address and mobile number only. Request for change of Registered Mobile Number / Email Address / Address for Correspondence will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Step 2 – Sign in for Registered users
- Login with the registered email address and the Registered Mobile Number.
Step 3 – Filling Online application form
- Fill in the relevant fields carefully.
- An Application Number will be generated after filling primary details.
- Refer this application number in all your future correspondence.
Step 4 – Payment
- Pay Fees as per applicable
- Application cost is non-refundable
Step 5 – Photo & Signature Upload
- Soft Copy of your photo and signature should be uploaded.
- Scanned files (.jpg format) of your photo (3.5 cm width x 4.5 cm height; 10-200 kB size) and signature (3.5 cm width x 1.5 cm height; 10-200 kB size)
Step 6 – Download filled-in application form
- Download and save the filled-in application for your reference and further correspondence.
- Applicants NEED NOT SEND hard copy of the filled-in Application Form to SRMS.
SRMS EET 2021 Admit Card
- Admit card can be downloaded from the University website https://www.srms.ac.in/
SRMS EET 2021 Exam Pattern
- Duration :- 120 minutes
- Type of Questions:- Multiple choice/objective type questions
- No. of Question :- 100 questions
- Exam Section :- 4 sections, comprising subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.
- Marking Scheme :- Each question in SRMS EET 2021 will be followed by 4 options out of which only one will be correct, and candidates can mark only one answer for each question.
- Negative Marking :- There will be no negative marking in SRMS EET 2021 exam.
SRMS EET 2021 Syllabus
- Candidates will be asked questions on Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology from their 10+2 level syllabus.
SRMS EET 2021 Result
- SRMS EET 2021 Result will be released by the SRMS Engineering Institutions on their official website.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website