Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research announces Admission to B.Tech Program 2022-23, Apply Now
Sri Ramachandra University B.Tech Admission 2022 – Sri Ramachandra Faculty of Engineering and Technology (SRET) invites application for admission to B.Tech programs for the academic year 2022-23
- B.Tech. CSE (Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning)
- B.Tech. CSE (Cybersecurity and Internet of Things)
- B.Tech. CSE (Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics)
- B.Tech.Computer Science and Medical Engineering
Sri Ramachandra University B.Tech Admission 2022 Dates
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last date to apply : Last week of May 2022
Sri Ramachandra University B.Tech Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- State Board HSC (+2) with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Biology and any other eligible subjects minimum 60% of marks
- Candidates from all States and UnionTerritories of India are welcome to apply.
Sri Ramachandra University B.Tech Admission 2022 Application Process
- Candidates visit https://www.sret.edu.in/ for online registration.
- Please read all instructions carefully before applying.
- Online Application fee is Rs.1000/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode
- Admission to the programs will be purely on merit, based on the marks secured in the 10th and 12th Grades in High School, Performance in a Personal Interview. The Interviews will be conducted over the phone or in-person at SRIHER, Porur, Chennai.
For more details & apply, Please visit University website
- JEE Advanced Exam Date, Eligibility, Application Process
- Engineering Entrance Exams
- Popular Engineering Entrance Exams in India
- Engineering Admission Notifications 2022