Sri Ramachandra University B.Tech Program Admission 2019
Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research announces Admission to B.Tech Program 2019-20
Sri Ramachandra University B.Tech Admission 2019 - Sri Ramachandra Faculty of Engineering and Technology (SRET) invites application for the following AICTE approved program from the academic year 2019-20.
- B.Tech. – Computer Science and Engineering (Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning)
- B.Tech. – Computer Science and Engineering (Cyber Security and Internet of Things)
- Duration: 4 Years
No. of Seats
- B.Tech.–CSE (Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning) – 60 Seats
- B.Tech. – CSE (Cyber Security and Internet of Things) – 60 Seats
Other program planned to be started in the coming years include:
- B.Tech.–Computer Science and Medical Engineering
- B.Tech.–Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering
- B.Tech.–Biomedical Engineering and Robotics
Sri Ramachandra University B.Tech Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date for issue & receipt of filled in application form: 12th June 2019
- Date & Time of Entrance Exam: 16th June 2019 (10.00 AM to 1.00 PM)
Eligibility Criteria for Sri Ramachandra University B.Tech Admission 2019
- Candidates should have studied in recognized schools and passed H.S.C. Examination (Academic Stream/Vocational stream) of any State Board/CBSE/ISCE or any other equivalent examination recognized by SRIHER. Students should have scored a minimum of 60% of marks in the subjects identified.
- Candidates from all states and union territories of India are eligible to apply.
- Candidate Should have completed Plus 2/HSC level Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Biotechnology/Biology/ Technical Vocational subject
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination other than H.S.C. (+2) (Academic Stream/Vocational Stream) Examination of Tamil Nadu Board of Higher Secondary Education, should obtain Eligibility Certificate from SRIHER.
- Scholarships will be awarded to students on the basis of merit
Entrance Examination- Question Pattern
- The Entrance Examination will be conducted in ENGLISH. The question booklet will consist of 180 multiple choice questions in the following pattern. Students need to answer only 120 questions. A single best response to each question is required.
- Subjects and No. of Questions
- Mathematics (compulsory): 40 to be answered out of 60 questions
- Physics (compulsory): 40 to be answered out of 60 questions
- Computer Science or Chemistry or Biology: 40 to be answered out of 60 questions
- Total: 120
- The duration of the examination will be 3 (three) hours.
- 120 questions must be answered and they carry equal marks. There will be no negative marks for wrong answers. Correct answer must be shaded with ball point pen in the OMR Answer Sheet supplied along with the question booklet.
- The Entrance Examination will be based on the HSC (+1 & +2) State and Central Board syllabus.
- Admission to the programmes will be purely on merit, based on the marks secured in the higher secondary (+2) examination and the marks secured in the entrance examination conducted by SRIHER (i.e., SRETEEE-2019) as follows:
- Selection will be made on the basis of overall ranking of the candidates by giving equal weightage for the marks secured in the specified subjects in the +2 examination and the marks secured in the entrance examination i.e., ranking will be based upon (50% of entrance examination marks + 50% higher secondary (+2) examination in the specified subjects).
- Admission letter will be sent to the candidates who are provisionally selected based on ranking.
- Examination results will be published in the Notice Board and also in the University website www.sriramachandra.edu.in
Sri Ramachandra University B. Tech Admission 201 Application Process
- Application form are also downloaded from the official website www.sriramachandra.edu.in
- Paper application forms may be handwritten or typed and signed.
- Applications should include a demand draft for Rs.1000/-(Rupees One thousand only) drawn in favour of “Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research (Deemed to be University)” payable at Chennai towards the application and examination fee.
- The application and examination fee of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One thousand only) will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidates should include self attested photocopies of the certificates relating to qualification, age, nationality, Mark Statement(s), and Transfer Certificate. The original Mark Statement(s) of the qualifying examination and other documents should not be enclosed. They have to be produced only at the time of counselling.
- The Entrance Examination Application Form duly filled in and securely fastened with the above mentioned enclosures sent by Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier Service or may be Submitted in person to reach: the registrar, Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education & Research (Deemed to be university), Porur, Chennai - 600 116 on or before 12.06.2019 (Wednesday).
For more information, visit University website www.sriramachandra.edu.in
Sri Ramachandra University
Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research (Deemed to be University), Ramachandra Nagar, Porur, Chennai - 600 116, Tamil Nadu, India, Email: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org, website www.sriramachandra.edu.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here