Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology (SMIT) announces Admission to B.Tech Program 2021
SMIT B.Tech Admission 2021 – Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology (SMIT) invites applications for Admission to B.Tech Program for the academic year 2021.
Interested candidates can check all the details of SMIT B.Tech Admission 2021 like application forms, eligibility criteria, counselling procedure etc from this page given below.
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering
- B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B.Tech in Information Technology
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
SMIT B.Tech Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last date of application – SMIT Online Test – 15th April 2021
- SMIT Online Test – 26th-27th April 2021
- Publication of Result (www.smu.edu.in) – 30th April 2021
- Counselling/Admission under various categories/ SMIT Online -05th May 2021
- JEE – General – 06th May 2021
- JEE – Reserved (Sikkim, Defense, GTA, NE, PMF) – 07th May 2021
- 2nd round of counselling – JEE / SMIT Online – 14th June 2021
- Date of reporting at campus CSE / CE / EE – 09th July 2021
- Date of reporting at campus ECE / ME / IT – 10th July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for SMIT B.Tech Admission 2021
- Passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks for General, (45 % marks for SC/ST/OBC) with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Computer Science/Informatics Practices/Biotechnology/Biology OR
- Diploma with minimum 50 % marks for General, (45 % marks for SC/ST/OBC) in any branch of engineering awarded by a State Board of Technical Education.
- Candidates appearing in qualifying examination may also apply for the entrance examination.
SMIT B.Tech Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online the University website https://www.applysmit.in/ & https://smu.edu.in/
Steps to Follow:
- Step 1 – Register Yourself
- Step 2 – Verify Email and Mobile Number
- Step 3 – Fill Application form online
- Step 4 – Uploaded Required Documents
- Step 5 – Pay application Fee
- Cost of Application form is Rs. 500/-
- Application fee can be paid through Debit/Credit card, Internet banking.
- The Selection will be based on JEE – Conducted by CBSE, candidates need to apply and later submit the score sheet, MET– Common entrance test for Technological Institutions of Manipal Group and SMIT Online Test – Conducted by SMU specifically only for SMIT.
- Detailed information regarding e-hall ticket and booking of test centre will be intimated through email.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website