SMIT B.Tech Admission 2022 – Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology (SMIT) invites applications for Admission to B.Tech Program for the academic year 2022.
Interested candidates can check all the details of SMIT B.Tech Admission 2022 like application forms, eligibility criteria, counselling procedure etc from this page given below.
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering
- B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B.Tech in Information Technology
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Data Science
- Last date of application – SMIT Online Test : 30th April 2022
- SMIT Online Test (Phase- III) : 01st May 2022
- Publication of Result(www.applysmit.in) : 04th May 2022
- Counselling/Admission under various categories
- SMIT Online : 07th May 2022
- JEE – General : 08th May 2022
- JEE – Reserved (Sikkim, Defense, GTA, NE, PMF) : 09th May 2022
- Date of reporting at campus CSE / CE / EE / AI & DS : 09th July 2022
- ECE / ME / IT : 10th July 2022
- Passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks for General, (45 % marks for SC/ST/OBC) with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Computer Science/Informatics Practices/Biotechnology/Biology OR
- Diploma with minimum 50 % marks for General, (45 % marks for SC/ST/OBC) in any branch of engineering awarded by a State Board of Technical Education.
- Candidates appearing in qualifying examination may also apply for the entrance examination.
- Eligible candidates can apply online the University website https://www.applysmit.in/ & https://smu.edu.in/
Steps to Follow:
- Step 1 – Register Yourself
- Step 2 – Verify Email and Mobile Number
- Step 3 – Fill Application form online
- Step 4 – Uploaded Required Documents
- Step 5 – Pay application Fee
- Cost of Application form is Rs. 500/-
- Application fee can be paid through Debit/Credit card, Internet banking.
- The Selection will be based on JEE – Conducted by CBSE, candidates need to apply and later submit the score sheet, MET– Common entrance test for Technological Institutions of Manipal Group and SMIT Online Test – Conducted by SMU specifically only for SMIT.
- E-Hall Ticket
- Detailed information regarding e-hall ticket and booking of test centre will be intimated through email.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website