Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology Announces B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2022, Apply Now
SMIT B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission – Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology invites applications for Admission to B.Tech Lateral Entry Program for the academic year 2022.
Interested candidates can check out more details on SMIT B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2022 from the page below.
Lateral B.Tech. Course Offered
- Lateral B.Tech. in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Lateral B.Tech. in Computer Science Engineering
- Lateral B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Lateral B.Tech in Information Technology
- Lateral B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- Lateral B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- Lateral B.Tech in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Data Science
- Last date of application : 30th June 2022
- Counselling & Admission : 06th July 2022
- Date of reporting at campus : 16th August 2022
- Passed 3-years’ diploma in appropriate branch of engineering with minimum 60 % Marks for General, (55 % marks for SC/ST/OBC) OR
- B Sc with Mathematics as one of the subjects, with a minimum 60 % for General, (55 % marks for SC/ST/OBC).
- Candidates can apply online the University website https://www.applysmit.in/ & https://smu.edu.in/
- Candidates can read instructions carefully before applying.
- Cost of Application form is Rs. 1000/-
- Application fee can be paid through Debit/Credit card, Internet banking.
- The Selection will be based on Merit based on marks in the qualifying examination/ Entrance Test conducted by SMIT.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website