Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology (SMIT) announces B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2021
SMIT B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2021 – Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology invites applications for Admission to B.Tech Lateral Entry Program for the academic year 2021
Interested candidates can check out more details on SMIT B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2021 from the page below.
Lateral B.Tech. Course Offered
- Lateral B.Tech. in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Lateral B.Tech. in Computer Science Engineering
- Lateral B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Lateral B.Tech in Information Technology
- Lateral B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- Lateral B.Tech in Civil Engineering
SMIT B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last date of application – 30th June 2021
- Date of Entrance Test – 05th July 2021
- Counselling & Admission – 06th July 2021
- Date of reporting at campus – 16th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for SMIT B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2021
- Passed 3-years’ diploma in appropriate branch of engineering with minimum 60 % Marks for General, (55 % marks for SC/ST/OBC) OR
- B Sc with Mathematics as one of the subjects, with a minimum 60 % for General, (55 % marks for SC/ST/OBC).
- Eligible candidates can apply either online or offline mode.
- Candidates can apply online the University website https://www.applysmit.in/ & https://smu.edu.in/
- The application form and prospectus can be freely downloaded from the website.
- Completed application form is to be sent by speed post/courier service at the following address – Chairman Admission, Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology (SMIT), Majitar, 737 136 (East Sikkim)
- Cost of Application form is Rs. 1000/-
- Application fee can be paid through Debit/Credit card, Internet banking.
- The Selection will be based on Merit based on marks in the qualifying examination/ Entrance Test conducted by SMIT.
- Detailed information regarding e-hall ticket and booking of test centre will be intimated through email.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website