Shri GS Institute of Technology and Science (SGSITS) announces Admission to M.E./M.Tech M.Pharma M.Sc Program for Session 2021
SGSITS PG Admission 2021 – Shri GS Institute of Technology and Science (SGSITS) Indore invites application for admission to Postgraduate (M.E./M.Tech M.Pharm M.Sc) program for the academic year 2021-22.
Interested candidates can check details on SGSITS PG Admission 2021 from the page below.
- M.E.Civil Engg (Structural Engg.)
- M.E.Civil Engg (Water Resource Engg.)
- M.E.Civil Engg (Transportation Engg.)
- M.Tech. Environmental Engg.
- M.E. Structural Engg. (Part Time) for Sponsored Candidate
- M.E. Electrical Engg (Power Electronics)
- M.E. Electrical Engg (Power Systems and Control)
- M.E. Production Engg ( Manufacturing Engineering)
- M.E. Production Engg (Industrial Engg. & Management)
- M.E. Computer Engg.
- M.E. Electronics & Telecommunication Engg.
- M.E. Mechanical Engg. (Mechanical Engineering Design)
- M.Tech. (CAD/CAM/CAE)
- M.Tech. Electronics & Instrumentation (Micro Electronics & VLSI Design
- M.Tech. Biomedical Engg. (Biomedical Signal Processing & Instrumentation)
- M.Tech. Opto Electronics (Optical Communication)
- M.Tech. Chemical Technology
- M.Tech. Industrial Mathematics
- M.Pharm. Medicinal & Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- M.Pharm. Industrial Pharmacy
- M.Sc. Applied Physics
- M.Sc. Applied Chemistry
- M.Sc. Applied Maths. & Computational Science
SGSITS PG Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Start application process :- To be Announced
Eligibility Criteria for SGSITS PG Admission 2021
- For M.E./M.Tech. : B.E. /B. Tech. or equivalent with minimum 55% aggregate marks in appropriate Branch of Engineering/Tech. Candidates belonging to SC/ST categories will get 10% relaxation in qualifying marks.
- For M.Pharmacy : B. Pharm. or equivalent with minimum 60% aggregate marks. The course should be approved by AICTE and the Pharmacy Council of India. Candidates belonging to SC/ST categories will get 10% relaxation in qualifying marks.
- For M.Sc : Candidate must have B.Sc degree (10+2+3 stream) in appropriate discipline with minimum 45% marks.
SGSITS PG Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply online at “http://www.sgsits.ac.in”
- Candidates must complete and submit the application form online. No other mode of application is accepted
- Online Off campus Admission Procedure:
- The competent authority declared by the State Government for online off campus counseling, shall finalize the detailed program and shall make it available on its website declaring its procedure, process of admission and different cut off dates.
- Admission shall be done through Counselling on the basis of common merit lists.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website