Shoolini University announces Shoolini Engineering Scholarship Test (SEST) 2019 for B.Tech Admission
SEST 2019 Shoolini Engineering Scholarship Test – SEST 2019 is conducted by Shoolini University, Solan (HP). SEST is a national level test and is held once in a year. SEST 2019 is an online test for admission to B.Tech Programme offered by the university under management quota.
Also See : Engineering Entrance Exams
- Shoolini University is offering a Scholarship for Engineering aspiring students through SEST Shoolini Engineering Scholarship Test.
Who is Offering this Scholarship?
- The scholarship is provided by Shoolini University. The university is a non-profit multi-disciplinary private university, operating with a vision to be a top 200 global university in next ten years.
Scholarship Amount is 50 Lacs. Total 51 Scholarships ranging from Rs.30,000/- to Rs.500,000/-. SEST Shoolini Engineering Scholarship Test 2019 provides:
- 2 Scholarships of INR 5,00,000 each
- 5 scholarships of INR 2,50,000 each
- 10 scholarships of INR 1,25,000 each
- 16 scholarships of INR 60,000 each
- 18 scholarships of INR 30,000 each
Note: Scholarship will be applicable one time only
SEST 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date of Registration for SEST 2019 is 31st March 2019
- SEST 2019 is going to be held on 28th April 2019
Eligibility Criteria for SEST 2019
- You are eligible to apply for SEST- 2019 only if you are currently a bonafide student of class 12th (science stream only) and 12th passed out. In other words, you can apply for SEST only if you are appearing in or passed out your class 12th.
- There is no registration fee to apply for the same this year.
SEST Test Centers
Test Centers are available only in the below mentioned locations
SEST 2019 Admit Card
- Admit Cards will be sent only by e-mail. You will also be able to download your Admit Card from our website.
SEST 2019 Application Process
To apply for SEST Test 2019, Follow the steps mentioned below.
- Step-1: Visit the official website of ‘Shoolini University’ through URL https://shooliniuniversity.com/
- Step-2: Then go to the ‘SEST’ link available at the Home Page.
- Step-3: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ (https://shooliniuniversity.com/sest.php) link.
- Step-4: Fill the online application form with your personal details like
- Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, Date of Birth, Gender and Address Give your full and correct address for correspondence along with correct Pin Code of the area/town. You must upload your latest and clear photograph as proof of your identity in the application form.
- The photo must either be in (JPG, JPEG, PNG, PDF) format & it should be of a passport-size and its memory size should not be more than 100 KB.
- Choose and upload the Identity Proof Document (Adhaar/ PAN/ DL/ Passport/ Voter Id /10th DOB Proof/ Other).
- Click here for Registration (https://shooliniuniversity.com/sest.php)
- Results may sometimes be delayed due to any unforeseen reasons. So, you need to keep patience while waiting for it. Winners will be informed individually as soon as the final list is ready.
- The result will be put up RESULT column of official website www.shooliniuniversity.com
Mode of Exam
- Candidates can selection to appear for test on Online or Offline mode
For Technical queries (9:30 AM to 6 PM – Monday to Friday), Phone No.: 09625233304 or Email: email@example.com, OR