Shobhit University M.Tech Admission Programs 2019 - Application, Dates
Shobhit University Meerut M.Tech. Programs Admission 2019
Shobhit University M.Tech Admission Programs 2019 - The Shobhit University (SU) Meerut will organize for the admissions intoM.Tech. Programs for the academic year of 2019-20.
- The M.Tech. curriculum has been designed to be highly creative with a focus on interdisciplinary skills and high quality thesis work.
- It is expected that the thesis will result in high quality scholarly publications and presentations. A number of research areas are available in each discipline.
- M.Tech. Program (Approved by AICTE, MHRD Govt. of India)
M.Tech. Programs - Disciplines
- Agriculture Technology (Informatics) – 18 Seats
- Bioinformatics - 18 Seats
- Biomedical Engineering - 18 Seats
- Biotechnology - 18 Seats
- Electronics and Communication Engineering - 3 Seats
- Computer Science and Engineering - 72 Seats
- The world over, Post Graduate studies are a normal part of basic Engineering education. M.Tech. has become mandatory in recruitment in various positions in R&D organizations and Govt. sectors. AICTE has already prescribed M.Tech. as qualification for a Lecturer.
- Minimum of 55% marks in B.E. / B.Tech. / M.Sc./ or equivalent in appropriate branches.
- NOTE: AMIE/AMIETE graduates including graduates from other Govt. recognized professional bodies’ equivalent to AMIE with 50% or above are also eligible with the condition that the branch adopted at graduation level must be the same as the specialization applied for.
- Candidates with B.E./B.Tech. in any branch of Engineering, M.Sc.(Electronics), M.Sc.(Phy.), M.Sc.(Maths). BDS, MBBS or equivalent may be required to pass audit courses of maximum 6 credits in addition to regular courses.
- Admission is based on the Academic records and /or GATE score
- Program Fee [Indian Student]
- Tuition Fees: Rs.60,000/- (per annum)
- University Charges: Rs.40,000/- (per annum)
- Refundable Security: Rs.10,000/-
- A monthly scholarship of Rs.12,400/- will be awarded to a limited number of GATE qualified selected candidates admitted to full-time M.Tech. Program on the basis of Personal Interview.
- Forms are available at campus and online at www.shobhituniversity.ac.in
- Fill the application form and mention all the details correctly
- Send the completed form along with Crossed Demand Draft for Rs.2100/- non-refundable in favor of “Shobhit University” payable at Meerut / “Shobhit University” payable at Gangoh
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 19th September 2019
- First List of selected candidates: 22nd September 2019
- Registration & Fee Submission: 25th September 2019
- Commencement of Program: 28th September 2019