SASTRA University Part-Time BTech Admission 2019, Application, Dates
SASTRA University Announce Admission to B.Tech. Degree Programmes (Part Time) 2019-20
SASTRA University Part-Time BTech Admission 2019 - SASTRA University invites application from eligible candidates for admission into part time B.Tech Degree Programmes for the academic year 2019-20.
Candidates can check all the details related to SASTRA University B.Tech Degree Programmes (Part-Time) Admission 2019 like eligibility, application process and other details through this page below.
- The dreams of its founding fathers took shape in 1984 in the form of Shanmugha College of Engineering, which is now renamed, Shanmugha Arts, Science, Technology & Research Academy (SASTRA).
- Our Programs, infrastructure, teaching-learning, etc.are among the country’s finest. SASTRA has always been proactive in its academic planning and believes in gaining the first-mover advantage.
B.Tech. Degree Programmes (Part Time)
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- 3 ½ years (Seven semesters)
- 6.15 to 9.15 PM on all workings Days
Eligibility Criteria for SASTRA University Part-Time BTech Admission 2019
- A pass in the Diploma Course in Qualifying allied branches conducted by the State Board of Technical Education Tamil Nadu or its equivalent with 2 years of relevant work / professional work experience.
- Admission is restricted to applicants working / residing within a radial zone of 60 km (sixty kilometers) from the institution
SASTRA University Part-Time BTech Admission 2019 Application Process
- Application form along with prospectus can be obtained in person from SASTRA University Campus Thanjavur, on payment of Rs. 300/- or by post on payment of Rs. 350/- by Demand Draft favouring SASTRA payable at Thanjavur.
- Applications can also be downloaded from website www.sastra.edu
SASTRA University Part-Time BTech Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Issue of Application Forms: 03rd November 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Filled in Applications: 30th November 2019
- Commencement of Classes: 16th December 2019
For more information please visit official website www.sastra.edu
SASTRA Deemed University, Tirumalaisamudram, Thanjavur-613401, Tamilnadu, India, Phone: +91 4362 264101 - 108, 304000-010, +91 4362 264120, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, website www.sastra.edu
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here