Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) Amethi announces Admission to B.Tech and Integrated Dual Degree Programs 2021
RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2021 – Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT), Amethi invites applications from the Indian citizens for admission to 4-year B.Tech and 5-year Integrated Dual Degree Programs in the following disciplines for the academic session 2020-21.
Read the post below for more details on RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2021
The Institute offers admission in 4-year B.Tech. and 5-year IDD programs in the following disciplines for the academic session 2021-22:
- B.Tech. in Petroleum Engineering: 75 total seats
- B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering: 75 total seats
- B.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering: 60 total seats
- B.Tech. in Electronics Engineering: 60 total seats
- Integrated Dual degree in Petroleum Engineering: 20 total seats
- Integrated Dual degree in Chemical Engineering: 20 total seats
RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Closing date for online admission portal: 26th October 2021
- 1st Round of Admission
- Declaration of list of selected candidates: 28 October 2021
- Admission Fee to be deposited (Table 2) latest by 07 November 2021
Eligibility Criteria for RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2021
- Admission will be based on JEE (Advanced)-2021 Rank List. Candidates should have 60% minimum aggregate marks (55% in case of SC/ST/PwD) in class 12th or equivalent exam. The candidates should note the following:
- RGIPT does not offer preparatory courses and hence preparatory rank will not be considered.
- Candidates having color blindness are not eligible for B.Tech. in Petroleum Engineering. They may however apply for admission in other branches.
RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2021 Application Process
- Interested candidates can apply online only through the official website https://www.rgipt.ac.in/ before 26th October 2021
- For General & other candidates – Rs. 1200/- + Rs. 216/- (Taxes)
- For SC/ST/PwD and female Candidates – Rs. 600/- + Rs. 108/- (Taxes)
- Mode of Payment – Online Through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI
- Admission will be based on JEE (Advanced)-2021 Rank List.
- A provisional list will be prepared of the shortlisted candidates and published on the Institute Website in the Admission Portal
- Candidates will be required to pay the registration fee for consideration of admission
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website