RTU Kota announces CAM 2019 – Centralized Admission for Master of Technology (M.Tech and M.Arch Programs)
RTU Kota MTech, M.Arch Admission 2019 – Rajasthan Technical University, Kota invites applications for admission into M.Tech/ M.Arch courses through centralized Admission for the year 2019
Details of M.Tech/ M.Arch Program (CAM) 2019
- M.Tech admissions in all the affiliated and constituent Engineering Colleges of Rajasthan Technical University would be made through Centralized Admission for M.Tech/M.Arch (CAM-2019)
CAM-2019 is conducted by RTU Kota (Rajasthan)
- This information Brochure is helpful for the candidates seeking admission in the first year of Postgraduate Programs leading to Master’s degree in Govt. Aided & Private Unaided Technical Institutions of Rajasthan (except BITS Pilani, MNIT Jaipur & other Deemed & Private Universities) through centralized admission for M.Tech/M.Arch (CAM 2019)
Candidates shall read this brochure carefully before applying for CAM -2019
See: MTech Entrance Exams
RTU Kota MTech, M.Arch Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Training of admission coordinates of participating institutes at RTU Kota: 18th June 2019
- Advertisement for notification of CAM-2019: 16th June 2019
- Online Registration and fee payment starts: 16th June 2019
- Online Application form filling starts: 16th June 2019
- Online choice filling for different M.Tech Programme starts: 16th June 2019
- Last date of online process (S. No. 2-4) ends: 08th July 2019
- Declaration of 1st round of allotment: 10th July 2019
- 1st round of reporting & course fee payment to the allotted institute: 11-14th July 2019
- Last date of surrender from 1st round of allotment and surrender of seat (for reported candidates only): 11-14th July 2019
- Declaration of 2nd round of allotment: 17th July 2019
- 2nd round of reporting & course fee payment to the allotted institute: 17-21st July 2019
- Last date of surrender from 2nd round of allotment and surrender of seats (for reported candidates only): 17-21st July 2019
- All activity freezes for 1st and 2nd round: 21st July 2019
- Declaration of new seat matrix against the vacant seat for fresh registration of 3rd round: 22nd July 2019
- Fresh registration, application, fee payment starts for new candidates (Candidates who have not allotted any seats from 1st and 2nd round of allotment need not to re-register): 22-26th July 2019
- Declaration of 3rd round of allotment: 28th July 2019
- 3rd round of reporting & course fee payment to the allotted institute: 28th- 31st July 2019
- Last date of surrender from 3rd round of allotment and surrender of seat (for reported candidates only)/ Last date of consent for the upward movement online to participate in 4th round: 28-31st July 2019
- Declaration of 4th round of allotment: 02nd Aug. 2019
- 4th round of reporting & course fee payment to the allotted institute: 02-04th Aug. 2019
- Last date of surrender from 4th round of allotment and surrender of seat (for reported candidates only): 02-04th Aug. 2019
- Classes Start for all M.Tech Courses: 01st Aug. 2019
- All activity freezes for 3rd and 4th round: 04th Aug. 2019
- Declaration of the schedule of the SPECIAL ROUND if required against the vacant seats: 06th Aug. 2019
See: Architecture Entrance Test
Eligibility Criteria for RTU Kota MTech, M.Arch Admission 2019
- Admissions for the session 2019-20 will be based on valid and eligible GATE Score of the year 2017-2019 preferably. However, candidates without GATE score but possessing B.E./B.Tech. Degree or equivalent (As mentioned in Table-1) can also apply. It is important to mention here that the scholarship offered in M.Tech./M.Arch. for GATE qualified candidates shall be as per AICTE norms which is 12400/- per month for 24 months. Candidates appearing in qualifying degree examinations in the academic session 2019- 20 and possessing valid GATE score card need to submit the marks sheet of qualifying degree examination at the time of reporting to the allotted institute positively, failing which their candidature shall be cancelled.
- A candidate must ensure their eligibility for admission in various M.Tech./M.Arch. programmes in the affiliated institutions and University Departments of RTU Kota before filling up the application form of CAM-2019.
- If a non-eligible candidate is admitted due to any reason then the admission of such a candidate will be cancelled even at a later stage.
Minimum Qualification required:
- Candidates seeking admission for M.Tech./M.Arch. Programme must ensure following minimum qualification.
- A candidate must hold B.E./B.Tech. degree in appropriate discipline mentioned in Table-1 from RTU or any other recognized University/Institution or any other examinations recognized as equivalent thereto by competent authority.
- Candidate must have minimum 55% (6.25 CGPA on a 10 point scale and equivalent) marks in the qualifying degree examination (50% or 5.75 CGPA on a 10 point scale of relaxation is admissible for SC/ST candidates). If a recognized university has an approved conversion formula of CGPA into percentage then it will be applicable on producing the certificate of conversion from the concerned University. Otherwise AICTE approved conversion formula will be used i.e. Equivalent CGPA = Percentage/10 + 0.75.
- Candidates having B.Arch. degree and seeking admission to M. Arch/M. Plan programmes should posses 50% (5.75 CGPA on a 10 point scale and equivalent) and 45% (5.25 CGPA on a 10 point scale and equivalent) in case of SC/ST, as per requirement of COA.
- Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by MHRD/UGC/UPSC/AICTE (eg. AMIE by Institute of Engineers (India): AMICE by Institute of Civil Engineers (India): IEE) as equivalent to B.E/ B.Tech Candidates having M.Sc./MCA seeking admission to certain M.Tech. Programmes should possess valid and qualified GATE score of the relevant branch. The equivalency of any degree for admission to any programme will be decided by the University.
- The eligibility criteria given in the following table are minimum and mere possessing the same does not qualify the eligibility for admissions. University may prescribe any other requirements over and above these conditions.
Note: For eligibility details on various branches of M.Tech please visit the official website
Reservation of Seats:
- As prescribed by the Govt. of Rajasthan (except in the case of Private unaided Institutions and 50% seats in the self finance course of the aided institutions) the reservation of seats will be made subject to the prevalent statutory provisions of the State of Rajasthan
- viz. 16% for SC candidates, 12% for ST candidates, 21% for candidates belonging to non creamy layer OBC category, 10 % for EWS (Economically Weaker Section) and as per government directive for non-creamy layer OBC candidates. As per the state government order no. F1(6)/Tech.Edu./1999 Jaipur Dated 15-09-2011, 45% seats of prescribed 12% ST quota will be reserved for TSP in all institutions where ST reservation is available. The candidates who belong to notified areas of five districts namely Banswara,
- Durgapur, Pratapgarh, Udaipur and Sirohi (i.e. districts in tribal region), and come under ST reservation will be eligible under this quota. Provision will also be made for horizontal reservation of 3% for candidates belonging to person with disability (PwD),
- 25% for women category and 3% for dependants of Defence Killed/Ex-servicemen/Gallantry award winners.
- A candidate is required to pay the registration fee of CAM-2019, which is Rs. 3000/- (Rs. 1500/- for SC/ST category) and can be submitted online through Bill desk gateway facility with the addition of credit card/debit card/net banking/other online payment gateway charges, as applicable. In the payment mode through Bill desk, a candidate is advised to take note of the transaction ID and keep the receipt/transaction Id details safely for further use.
See: Engineering Entrance Exams 2019
RTU Kota MTech, M.Arch Admission 2019 Application Process
- The notification for CAM-2019 will be published in the National/State level Newspapers as per the tentative schedule. All candidates (whether having a valid GATE score or not having a valid GATE score but, fulfilling the eligible qualification as given above) are required to complete all the stages of admission process given below.
- The admission process is divided into following stages:
- Stage I: Online registration and fee payment,
- Stage II: Filling of application form,
- Stage III: Uploading the documents, online choice filling and locking
- Stage IV: Seat allotment,
- Stage V: Physical reporting and admission in the allotted institutes
Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) Kota
Admission Office, CAM-2019, Old Computer center building, Rajasthan Technical University, Rawatbhata Road, KOTA (Rajasthan)- 324010 Phone No: 0744-247-33-845