Rajasthan Technical University announces Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) 2022 for Admission to 1-Year of B.E./ B.Tech and B.Arch Courses
RTU REAP 2022 – Rajasthan Technical University, Kota will be conducting Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) for candidates seeking admission to the first-year Undergraduate Program leading to Bachelor’s Degree in different disciplines of B.E. /B.Tech and B.Arch Programs for the academic year 2022-23.
RTU REAP 2022
- B.E. /B.Tech.
- Last date for payment of online application cum registration fee of Rs. 295/-: 28th August 2022
- Last date for submitting online application cum registration form: 29th August 2022
- Last Date of Online Counselling submission & locking choices : 8th September 2022
Eligibility Criteria for RTU REAP 2022
For BE/ B.Tech
- Passed I0+2 examination with combination of subject from Physics/ Mathematics / Chemistry/Computer Science/ Electronics/ Information Technology/ Biology/Informatics Practices/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subject / Agriculture/ Engineering Graphics’ Business Studies/Entrepreneurship as per AICTE process handbook 2022-23. Agriculture stream (for Agriculture Engineering)
- Obtained at least 45% marks (40% marks for candidates belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together. OR
- Passed minimum 3 years Diploma examination with at least 45% marks (40%marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) subject to vacancies in the first Year, in case the vacancies at lateral entry are exhausted.
- No candidate will be admitted to the architecture course unless he or she has passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects, or a 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
- The candidate needs to qualify an Aptitude Test in Architecture conducted either by NTA (i.e. JEE) or ” NATA” conducted by the Council of Architecture.
- The institutions shall give weightage of 50 percent marks for aptitude tests and 50 percent marks in the qualifying examination as provided in sub-regulation (1), in the matter of admissions
- The applications for REAP-2022 will be accepted online only. The process of online submission of application and college choice form for REAP-2022 shall be carried out through REAP-2022 portal only on the https://reap2022.ctpl.io/
- REAP-2022 application form is to be submitted online on the web portal. The candidate must carefully fill all the details as required in the online application cum registration form.
- Candidate is required to upload his/her recent passport size color photograph and signature as per the facility provided on the web portal of the online application form
- Application Fee – Rs 250/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through Net banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website