Rajasthan Technical University announces Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) 2021 for Admission to 1-Year of BE/ BTech and BArch Courses
RTU REAP 2021 – Rajasthan Technical University, Kota will be conducting Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) for candidates seeking admission to the first-year Undergraduate Program leading to Bachelor’s Degree in different disciplines of B.E. /B.Tech and B.Arch Programs for the academic year 2021-22.
- B.E. /B.Tech.
RTU REAP 2021 Important Dates
- Online Registration-cum-application start: 06th September 2021
- Last date for deposition of application cum registration fee (online): 21st September 2021
- Last date for filling online application cum registration form: 22nd September 2021
- Declaration of tentative main merit list and TFWS merit list of all candidates: 27th September 2021
- Online Registration-cum-application start: 01st September 2021
- Last date to pay online registration-cum-application fee: 13rd September 2021
- Last date to submit application-cum-registration form: 14th September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for RTU REAP 2021
- Education Qualification for B.E./B.Tech.: Minimum academic qualification for admission in B.E. /B.Tech. program in Rajasthan is – Passed with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to “SC/ST/Non creamy layer OBC/ Non creamy layer MBC” of Rajasthan State) in the final examination of class 12th (10+2) of Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other examination recognised and equivalent thereto by Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan/Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- B.Arch. (5 Years): Passed 12th (10+2) or equivalent examination from a recognized Board with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mandatory subjects and also at least 50% aggregate with the 12th level examination. 45% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/Non-creamy layer OBC/Non-creamy layer MBC.
RTU REAP 2021 Application Process
- The applications for REAP-2021 will be accepted online only. The process of online submission of application and college choice form for REAP-2021 shall be carried out through REAP-2021 portal only on the https://www.reap2021.com/
- REAP-2021 application form is to be submitted online on the web portal. The candidate must carefully fill all the details as required in the online application cum registration form.
- Candidate is required to upload his/her recent passport size color photograph and signature as per the facility provided on the web portal of the online application form
- Application Fee – Rs 250/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through Net banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website