Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) B.Arch Admission 2019 through REAP
Rajasthan Technical University announces Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) 2019 for Admission to 1st Yr. B.Arch Program
Rajasthan Technical University B.Arch Admission 2019 - Rajasthan Technical University, Kota conducts Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) for candidates seeking admission to the first year of Undergraduate Program leading to Bachelor’s Degree in different disciplines of Engineering (B.Arch) for the academic year 2019-20.
Candidates seeking admission to various BArch Program offered by the affiliated Engineering Colleges of Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) Kota and MBM Engineering College, Jodhpur.
To get complete information on REAP 2019 admission process and other criteria, candidates should read the article completely.
The candidates are advised to carefully establish their eligibility before applying for the REAP (B.Arch.)- 2019.
Also See: B.Arch Admission
Rajasthan Technical University B.Arch Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Start of online registration for college / institute: 30th June 2019
- Last Date for deposition of application cum registration fee Rs.700/- (online): 25th July 2019
- Last date for filling online application form and choice filling: 26th July 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Technical University B.Arch Admission 2019
- First Year of B.Arch. 5 Years
- The minimum academic qualifications for admission to 1st year of B.Arch. Course is -
- Passed 12th (10+2) or equivalent examination from a recognized Board with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mandatory subjects and also at least 50% aggregate with 12th level examination. 45% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/Non creamy layer OBC/ Non creamy layer MBC; OR
- Diploma (10+3) (any stream) recognized by Central/State Govt. with Mathematics as a compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. 45% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/Non creamy layer OBC/ Non creamy layer MBC; OR
- International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling with not less than50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination; And
- Qualifying NATA or Any other Aptitude Test conducted by Competent Authority of the State Government for session 2019.
Priority of Admission for B.Arch. (5 Years) Course
- Candidate may register on the basis of JEE Main-2019 (Paper II) / NATA-2019 score with marks/percentage of Class-12 or AICTE approved 10+3 diploma (any stream) or International baccalaureate diploma.
- However, class-12 marks/percentage would be given higher priority in comparison to any other eligibilities (Marks / Percentage of diploma (10+3) (any stream) or International Baccalaureate Diploma) in preparing the combined merit list during all stages of counseling in B.Arch. course.
- If a candidate registers in B.Arch. course on the basis of class-12 marks/ percentage, or diploma (10+3) (any stream) or International Baccalaureate Diploma then it is mandatory for him/her to submit valid National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)-2019 score conducted by Council of Architecture (COA) or any other aptitude test conducted by competent authority of the state govt./UT.
- A candidate will not qualify in NATA-2019 unless he/she satisfies all three conditions mentioned below:
1. A minimum of 25% must be secured in MCQ portion (30 out of 120)
2. A minimum of 25% must be secured in Drawing portion (20 out of 80)
3. Overall qualifying marks (out of 200) would be based on post-exam statistics and the discretion of the council.
Basis of Admissions
- 1st Priority - Class-12 marks/ Percentage (50 % weightage) + NATA-2019* / JEE Main 2019 (Paper II) score (50 % weightage
- 2nd Priority – Diploma (any stream) marks/ Percentage (50 % weightage) + NATA-2019* / JEE Main 2019 (Paper II) score (50 % weightage)
- 3rd Priority - International Baccalaureate marks/ Percentage (50 % weightage) + NATA-2019* /JEE Main 2019 (Paper II) score (50 % weightage)
- For admission in I-Year of B.Arch. course combined merit list will be prepared on the basis of following formula for 12th / Diploma/ International Baccalaureate pass eligible candidates.
- [Marks/Percentage of Class-12 / Diploma (any stream) or International Baccalaureate] (50 % weightage) + NATA-2019*/ JEE Main 2019 (Paper II) score (50 % weightage)
- *Qualifying NATA or Any other Aptitude Test conducted by Competent Authority of the State Government for session 2019. Best one out of two scores (NATA I and NATA II) will be considered.
- There is no age limit for admission to be given to candidates with following reasons:
a) BTER has already removed the age limits of admission in Engineering Diploma courses
b) The diploma passes out candidates are also eligible for B.Arch. first year and there is no age limit for admission in diploma courses in state, in view of this there is no age limit for admission to be given to candidates.
- A candidate desirous of admission to Engineering Colleges will have to deposit the Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of reporting in the allotted institution on the prescribed form certified by a Medical Officer of the Govt. of Rajasthan or a Registered Medical Practitioner as per medical standards laid down below:
- Height: Not less than 1.5 m for male candidates and not less than 1.4 m for female candidates
- Weight: Not less than 41 kg for male candidates and 37 kg for female candidates (Approximately)
- Chest Measurement: Not less than 69 cm with satisfactory limits of expansion and contraction (for male candidates only)
- Heart & Lungs: No abnormality
- Hernia, Hydrocele, Piles etc.: Presence of any of these will be a temporary disqualification to be rectified before joining the courses of study.
- Vision: Normal. Where defective, it must be corrected to 6/9 in the better eye and 6/12 in the worse eye. Eyes should be free from congenital and other diseases.
- Hearing: Normal. Where defective, it must be corrected.
- Speech: Normal.
Reservation of Seats
- As prescribed by the Govt. of Rajasthan (except in the case of Private unaided Institutions and 50% seats in the self-finance course of the aided institutions) the reservation of seats will be made subject to the prevalent statutory provisions of the State of Rajasthan viz. 16% for SC candidates, 12% for ST candidates, 21% for candidates belonging to non-creamy layer OBC category and 1% for non-creamy layer SBC candidates.
- As per the state government, order no. F1(6)/Tech.Edu./1999 Jaipur Dated 15-09-2011, 45% seats of prescribed 12% ST quota will be reserved for TSP in all institutions where ST reservation is available.
- Reservation of girls in this category - 50% of the reserved seats in this category are earmarked for the girls.
- Provision will also be made for horizontal reservation of 3% for candidates belonging to physically handicap (PwD), 25% for women category and 3% for dependents of Defence Killed/Ex-servicemen/ Gallantry award winners
Rajasthan Technical University B.Arch Admission 2019 Application Process
- The fee for REAP-2019 Application cum Registration is Rs. 700/- (Rupees Seven Hundred only) to be paid online through REAP-2019 web portal. This amount deposited for REAP-2019 is neither refundable nor transferable nor adjustable.
Instructions for Filling
- The applications for REAP-2019 will be accepted online only
- The applications for REAP (B. Arch.) will be accepted online only. The process of online submission of application and college choice form for REAP (B. Arch.) -2019 shall be carried out through any of the following websites (1) www.barchraj.com (2) www.barchraj.org (3) www.ceg.rajasthan.gov.in
- There will be a uniform fee of Rs 700/- against application cum registration fees for each admission mode (REAP Counseling/Management Quota admissions/ Special mode counseling). A candidate has to apply and pay fee separately for B.Arch. courses.
- The fees will be deposited by the candidates through Net banking/ ATM card/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/eMitra etc. Fee once deposited will neither refundable nor transferable/ adjustable against any other counseling including REAP in future.
- Candidates will contact any E-Mitra kiosk center and deposit a sum of Rs.705/- (Rs.700/- against Application form Fees and Rs.05/- for e-Mitra service charges). This amount is neither refundable nor transferable nor adjustable in future
- In the case of payment through Billdesk mode, the candidates need to note down the transaction Id. Candidates are advised to keep these receipt/transaction Id details safely with them for further use.
- Candidates desirous of taking admission to first year of B.Arch. course will have to register (and generate login ID/password) (Candidate’s Challan number is the default login ID), pay the application cum registration fee of Rs. 700/- (non-refundable) online through REAP (B. Arch.)-2019 web portal and fill the online application form.
Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Kota
Rajasthan Technical University, Rawatbhata Road, Kota - 324010, Phone No. 0744-2473062 Registrar, RTU: 0744-2473003, Website www.rtu.ac.in, www.reapraj.com
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here