Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) Kota announces Lateral Entry in Engineering Program (B.E./B.Tech.) 2022
Rajasthan LEEP 2022 – Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) invites online applications for Rajasthan LEEP 2022 for candidates seeking Lateral Entry in Engineering Courses from the participating institutes.
- B.Tech. / B.E. (second year)
- Following branches are clubbed as per table given below. Candidats can opt according to their eligibility group:
|Major Discipline||Relevant/Appropriate Branches of Diploma Course Discipline||Relevant/Appropriate Branches of Degree Eng Courses|
|Aeronautical Eng||Aeronautical Eng||Aeronautical Eng|
|Agriculture Eng||Agriculture Eng||Agriculture Eng|
|Ceramic Eng||Ceramic Eng||Ceramic Eng|
|Chemical Eng||Chemical Eng Plastic Tech Chemical Eng (Petro Chemical)Petroleum Eng||Chemical Eng Petroleum Eng Petrochemical Eng|
|Civil Eng||Civil Eng Civil (Construction)||Civil Eng Building Construction & Tech|
|Computer Science & Eng||Computer Science & Eng Information Tech||Computer Information Tech Electronics & Computer Eng|
|Electrical Eng||Electrical Eng||Electrical Eng Electrical & Electronics Eng Electronics & Electrical Eng|
|Electronics Eng||Electronics Eng Electronics (Fiber Optics) Electronics (Bio-Medical) Instrumentation||Electronics & Communication Eng Electronics & Electrical Eng Electrical & Electronics Eng Electronic & Computer Eng Electronic Instrumentation & Control Eng Mechatronics|
|Mechanical Eng||Mechanical Eng Mechanical Eng (Auto)Mechanical Eng (Production)Mechanical Eng (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning)||Mechanical Eng Production & Industrial Eng Automobile Eng Mechatronics|
|Mining Eng||Mining Eng||Mining Eng|
|Textile Eng||Textile Chemistry Textile Tech Textile Eng H&m loom & Textile Tech||Textile Chemistry Textile Tech Textile Eng|
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 22nd June 2022
- Closing Date for Apply Online & Payment fee: 15th July 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan LEEP 2022
- Candidates need to fulfill the eligibility criteria for LEEP 2022, as mentioned below. If any candidate is found not to fulfill any of these criteria, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Passed Diploma exam with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category- SC, ST, Non Creamy layer OBC, Non Creamy layer MBC and PwD) in any branch of Engineering and Technology.
- Passed B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category – SC, ST, Non Creamy layer OBC, Non Creamy layer MBC and PwD) and passed 10+2 exam with Mathematics as a subject.
- Provided that the students belong to B.Sc. Stream, shall clear the subjects Engineering Graphics/ Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the First Year Engineering Programme along with the Second year subjects.
- Provided that the students belong to B.Sc. Stream shall be considered only after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with students belonging to the Diploma stream.
- Passed D.Voc. Stream in the same or allied sector.
In the above cases, a suitable bridge course, if required such as in Mathematics may be conducted.
- Candidates having passed Diploma from Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan, Jodhpur.
- Bona-fide residents of Rajasthan (on submission of Certificate from competent authority) having either passed a diploma from institutions located in Rajasthan and considered equivalent by Board of Technical Education Rajasthan, Jodhpur or from Board of Technical Education in other States/ UGC approved Universities.
- Application form will be available online on the official website www.hte.rajasthan.gov.in or www.dte.rajasthan.gov.in Application form of LEEP 2022 also includes the option entry form
- Candidates who are eligible for the lateral entry admission in engineering courses must apply for the Lateral Entry in Engineering & Pharmacy. Given below are the steps to fill the application form;
- Step 1 – Visit the official website www.hte.rajasthan.gov.in or www.dte.rajasthan.gov.in
- Step 2 – Candidates then have to fill all the details asked in the page such as education qualification, personal information, contact details and domicile related fields.
- Step 3 – Upload the scanned documents in the prescribed details.
- Step 4 – Make the payment of LEEP 2022 application form
- Step 5 – Print the payment receipt and application form for future references
- Note: A candidate need not send a copy of their LEEP 2022 Application form to the Rajasthan Technical University.
- Application Fee – Rs. 1000/-
Mode of Payment
- Online (Net banking, ATM card, Debit Card, Credit Card, e-wallet)
- The Rajasthan LEEP 2022 Application fee is non transferable as well as non refundable.
- The applicants will have to pay Rs 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) as Rajasthan LEEP 2022 Application fee.
- Applicants must note that additional payment gateway charges will be applicable to the payment of the Rajasthan LEEP 2022 Application fee.
- As prescribed by the Govt. of Rajasthan (except in the case of Private unaided Institutions and 50% seats in the self finance course of the aided institutions)
- In order to pursue any lateral entry in engineering and pharmacy courses from Rajasthan, a candidate needs to go through these selection rounds.
- As and when the release of the form, apply over the official website or click the direct link, provided on our application form page.
- RTU, Rajasthan prepares and releases a merit list separately for engineering and pharmacy programs.
- Selected candidates are then asked to complete the online LEEP 2022 counseling procedure
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website