Panjab University announces Lateral Engineering Entrance Test (PULEET) 2022, Apply now
PU LEET 2022 – Panjab University holds Lateral Engineering Entrance Test (PU LEET-2022) for admission to Lateral Entry from Diploma to 2nd year of 4-year B.E. degree Courses for the Session 2022-23 at Chandigarh College of Engineering & Technology (CCET), Sector 26, Chandigarh and UIET, Dr. S.S. Bhatnagar University Institute of Chemical Engineering and Technology, Chandigarh, University Institute of Engineering & Technology, Panjab University Swami Sarvanand Giri, Regional Centre, Hoshiarpur, on 14th August 2022 (Sunday)
PU LEET 2022
Institutes Offers Admission through PULEET 2022
- Institutes governed by the Reservation Rules of Panjab University, Chandigarh
- University Institute of Engineering & Technology, Chandigarh.
- Dr. S.S. Bhatnagar University Institute of Chemical Engineering and Technology, Chandigarh
- University Institute of Engineering & Technology, Panjab University Swami Sarvanand Giri, Regional Centre, Hoshiarpur.
- Institutes governed by the Reservation rules of Chandigarh Administration
- Chandigarh College of Engineering & Technology, Sector 26, Chandigarh.
- Date of Availability of PULEET Prospectus and Online Entrance Test Form: 22nd June 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Information on the Website for Generation the Login & Password: 29th July 2022
- Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) using website generated challan: 02nd August 2022
- Last date for deposit of fee through online mode: 02nd August 2022
- Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website: 04th August 2022
- Final date by which Roll No. will be available online Roll No. & Centre of Exam: 11th August 2022
- Date & time of holding Entrance Test: 14th August 2022 (Sunday, 2:00 pm to 3:40 pm)
- Centre for the Entrance Test : Chandigarh, Hoshiarpur(If the number of candidates exceed 50).
- Uploading of Answer Key and inviting Objections: 22nd August 2022
- Last date for submission of objections to the Answer Key: 24th August 2022
- Uploading of the response to the Objections and inviting Cross-objections (through email only): 26th August 2022
- Last day of submission of Cross-objections to the Answer Key: 28th August 2022
- Date of Declaration of Result: 31st August 2022
- 1st round of Counselling for PULEET: 19th September 2022
- 2nd Round of Counselling for PULEET: 22nd September 2022
- Passed a diploma in Engineering of minimum 3-year duration after Matriculation Exam with Physics and Mathematics, from polytechnic college/institute affiliated with the state board of Technical Education/University, or recognized by UGC/AICTE
- In addition, the candidate must have obtained 60% (55% for SC/ST/BC/PwD) marks as an aggregate in the Diploma Course
- Must have passed a diploma in the engineering of a minimum 2-year duration after 10+2 from Polytechnic college/institute affiliated with the state board of technical education/university, or recognized by UGC/AICTE
- In addition, the candidate must have obtained 60% (55% for SC/ST/BC/PwD) marks as an aggregate in the D. Voc. Course (Applicable Only for CCET, Chandigarh).
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website https://puleet.puchd.ac.in/
Step to Follow for Online Registration
- Step 1: Register Online visit https://puleet.puchd.ac.in/
- Step 2: Note down your Login Id and Password.
- Step 3: Login to your account to pay the fee online OR download fee challan
- Step 4: After successful payment, complete your form (If the fee is paid using fee challan option then log in after 24 Hrs. of depositing fee to complete your form)
- Step 5: Download your Admit Card after August 11, 2022.
Entrance Test Fee
- For General Category – Rs. 2175/-
- For SC/ST/PwD Category – Rs.1088/-
- Mode of Payment: Online through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking.
- Admission would be made on the basis of merit obtained in the Entrance Examination PULEET2022 conducted by the Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- Mode of Exam: Offline mode
- Duration: 1 hour, 40 minutes
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice questions
- No. of Questions: 100 questions
- Marking Scheme: There will be negative marking for wrong answers (¼ marks will be deducted)
- It will consist of subjects Basic Electrical Eng., Basic Electronics, Programming Fundamentals, Fundamental of Mechanical Eng., Fundamentals of Civil Eng., Fundamentals of Chemical Eng., & Science subjects.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website