Panjab University announces Lateral Engineering Entrance Test (PULEET) 2021
PU LEET 2021 – Panjab University holds Lateral Engineering Entrance Test (PU LEET-2021) for admission to Lateral Entry from Diploma to 2nd year of 4-year B.E. degree Courses for the Session 2021-22 at Chandigarh College of Engineering & Technology (CCET), Sector 26, Chandigarh and UIET, Panjab University Swami Sarvanand Giri Regional Centre, Bajwara, (SSGPURC) Hoshiarpur, on 01st August 2021 (Sunday)
Read further for more details on PU LEET 2021
Institutes Offers Admission through PULEET 2021
- Institutes Governed by the Reservation Rules of PU, UIET, Chandigarh
- Dr. SS Bhatnagar UIET, Chandigarh, UIET, Panjab USSGRC, Hoshiarpur.
- ACCET (Degree Wing), Sector 26, Chandigarh
PU LEET 2021 Important Dates
- Date of Availability of PULEET Prospectus and Online Entrance Test Form: 30th June 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Information on the Website for Generation the Login & Password: 18th July 2021
- Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) using website generated challan: 20th July 2021
- Last date for deposit of fee through online mode: 20th July 2021
- Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website: 22nd July 2021
- Final date by which Roll No. will be available online Roll No. & Centre of Exam: 26th July 2021
- Date & time of holding Entrance Test: 01st August 2021 (Sunday, 2:00 pm to 3:40 pm)
- Uploading of Answer Key and inviting Objections: 02nd August 2021
- Last date for submission of objections to the Answer Key: 04th August 2021
- Uploading of the response to the Objections and inviting Cross-objections (through email only): 05th August 2021
- Last day of submission of Cross-objections to the Answer Key: 07th August 2021
- Date of Declaration of Result: 10th August 2021
- Date of availability of Admission Form: 16th August 2021
- Dates of Counselling First Round of Counselling: 24th August 2021
- Second Round of Counselling: 28th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for PU LEET 2021
- Passed a diploma in Engineering of minimum 3-year duration after Matriculation Exam with Physics and Mathematics, from polytechnic college/institute affiliated with the state board of Technical Education/University, or recognized by UGC/AICTE
- In addition, the candidate must have obtained 60% (55% for SC/ST/BC/PwD) marks as an aggregate in the Diploma Course
- Must have passed a diploma in the engineering of a minimum 2-year duration after 10+2 from Polytechnic college/institute affiliated with the state board of technical education/university, or recognized by UGC/AICTE
- In addition, the candidate must have obtained 60% (55% for SC/ST/BC/PwD) marks as an aggregate in the D. Voc. Course (Applicable Only for CCET, Chandigarh).
PU LEET 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website https://puleet.puchd.ac.in/
Step to Follow for Online Registration
- Step 1: Register Online visit https://puleet.puchd.ac.in/
- Step 2: Note down your Login Id and Password.
- Step 3: Login to your account to pay the fee online OR download fee challan
- Step 4: After successful payment, complete your form (If the fee is paid using fee challan option then log in after 24 Hrs. of depositing fee to complete your form)
- Step 5: Download your Admit Card after July 29, 2021.
Entrance Test Fee
- For General Category – Rs. 2175/-
- For SC/ST/PwD Category – Rs.1088/-
- Mode of Payment: Online through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking.
- Admission would be made on the basis of merit obtained in the Entrance Examination PULEET2021 conducted by the Panjab University, Chandigarh.
PU LEET 2021 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Offline mode
- Duration: 1 hour, 40 minutes
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice questions
- No. of Questions: 100 questions
- Marking Scheme: There will be negative marking for wrong answers (¼ marks will be deducted)
PU LEET 2021 Syllabus
- It will consist of subjects Basic Electrical Eng., Basic Electronics, Programming Fundamentals, Fundamental of Mechanical Eng., Fundamentals of Civil Eng., Fundamentals of Chemical Eng., & Science subjects.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website