AP State Council of Higher Education notifies Andhra Pradesh PG Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET) 2021 for ME /M.Tech./M. Pharmacy Admission
AP PGECET 2021 – AP PGECET (Andhra PradeshPost Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test) is State Level Common Entrance Test for admission into the Post Graduate Courses in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy (ME /M.Tech./M. Pharmacy), Graduate Level Pharm-D in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on behalf of AP State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) will conduct the AP PGECET 2021 in an online mode from Jul 18 to Aug 19, 2021.Interested candidates can check the complete details on AP PGECET 2021 from the page below.
AP PGECET 2021 Important Dates
- Notification of AP PGECET – 2021: 18th Jul 2021
- Commencement of Submission of Online application forms: 19th August 2021
- Last date for receiving of online applications without late fee: 19th August 2021
- Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate: 01st to 07th Sept 2021
- Last date for receiving of online applications with late fee of Rs.500/-: 20th to 26th August 2021
- Last date for receiving of online applications with late fee of Rs.2000/-: 27th to 31th August 2021
- Last date for receiving of online applications with late fee of Rs.5000/-: 01st to 05th Sept 2021
- Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website: 20th September 2021
- Date of AP PGECET – 2021 Exam: 27th to 30th September 2021
- Time of Examination: 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM & 03.00 PM to 05.00 PM
- Declaration of Preliminary Key: 02nd Oct 2021
- Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key: 04th Oct 2021
- Declaration of Results: To be announced
Courses Offered through AP PGECET 2021
- M. Tech – Computer Science (Specialization – Digital Image Processing)
- M. Tech – Biotechnology (Specialization – Bio-Technology)
- M. Pharmacy – Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Analysis & Pharmaceutics) B. Pharmacy with GPAT or PY
Eligibility Criteria for AP PGECET 2021
- Nationality: Candidates should be a citizen of India
- Candidates must also be from Andhra Pradesh and must meet the domicile guidelines
- They must have passed BE/B. Tech/AMIE in the respective disciplines with a minimum of 50% marks (45% in case candidates belonging to reserved category).
- Candidates who have completed their masters like M.Sc. have to check the eligibility criteria specified by the individual university to check their eligibility.
- Candidates who have valid GATE scores are exempt from the entrance exam and have to apply separately.
AP PGECET 2021 Application Process
- Application Form for AP PGECET 2020 is released by Andhra University (AU), Visakhapatna on the official website sche.ap.gov.in
- As the application form will be submitted, an intimation message regarding the successful submission of the application form will be received by the candidates via SMS/E-mail.
Application fee with Late Fee charges
Rs 1000/- + (500/ 2000/ 5000/-)
Rs 500/- + (500 /2000/ 5000/-)
Mode of Payment
- Online through AP Online services or Payment Gateway provided (through Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net banking)
AP PGECET 2021 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Online (Computer-based Test)
- Language: English
- Total Marks: 120
- Total No. of Questions: 120
- Type of Questions: MCQ Type
- Negative Marking: No negative marking for wrong answers
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website