AP State Council of Higher Education notifies Andhra Pradesh PG Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET) 2022 for M.Tech./M.Pharm./Pharm.D(PB) courses Admission
AP PGECET 2022 – AP PGECET-2022 will be conducted by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati, on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) for admission into M.Tech./M.Pharm./Pharm.D(PB) courses in University Engineering / Pharmacy colleges for the academic year 2022
Interested candidates can check the complete details on AP PGECET 2022 from the page below.
AP PGECET Dates 2022
- Notification of AP PGECET – 2022: 02nd week of July 2022
- Commencement of Submission of Online application forms: 02nd week of July 2022
- Last date for receiving of online applications without late fee: 02nd week of August 2022
- Date of AP PGECET – 2022 Exam: September 2022
- Declaration of Results: To be announced
- M. Tech – Computer Science (Specialization – Digital Image Processing)
- M. Tech – Biotechnology (Specialization – Bio-Technology)
- M. Pharmacy – Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Analysis & Pharmaceutics) B. Pharmacy with GPAT or PY
AP PGECET Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for APPGECET:
- They should be of Indian Nationality.
- They should belong to the State of Andhra Pradesh. The candidates should satisfy local/non-local
- status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of
- Admission) Order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
- They should have obtained a relevant Bachelors qualifying degree or its equivalent in the relevant field with at least 50% marks (45% in case of reserved category candidates) from an AICTE/UGC approved institution recognised by the Government of Andhra Pradesh as equivalent thereto for admission into the relevant M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy/Pharm.D(PB) courses into the courses
- corresponding to the Degrees as given in the following Annexure.
- Candidates who are pursuing a B.Tech or its equivalent / B.pharm. courses shall be eligible for entry into the relevant M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy/Pharm.D(PB) courses provided they have completed the prescribed course and passed all the subjects for the award of degree by the concerned university on or before the date of counselling for admission into the colleges.
AP PGECET Application Process 2022
- For registration and submission of online application the aspiring candidates have to visit the web site https://sche.ap.gov.in/pgecet
- As the application form will be submitted, an intimation message regarding the successful submission of the application form will be received by the candidates via SMS/E-mail.
- For OC candidates : Rs.1200/-
- For BC candidates : Rs.900/-
- For SC/ST candidates : Rs.700/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net banking)
AP PGECET 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Online (Computer-based Test)
- Language: English
- Total Marks: 120
- Total No. of Questions: 120
- Type of Questions: MCQ Type
- Negative Marking: No negative marking for wrong answers
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Latest Entrance Exams Notifications and Dates 2022
- Upcoming Entrance Exams 2022
- Engineering Entrance Exam 2022