SVKM’s NMIMS Mumbai announces Admission to M.Tech. – Data Science / M.Tech. – Artificial Intelligence Program 2023, Apply now
NMIMS Mumbai M.Tech Admission 2023 – SVKM’s NMIMS University Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management & Engineering, Mumbai invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to M.Tech. – Data Science / M.Tech. – Artificial Intelligence Programs for the academic year 2023
NMIMS Mumbai M.Tech Admission 2023
- M Tech – Data Science (Business Analytics): 25 seats
- M Tech – Artificial Intelligence : 30 seats
- Campus : Mumbai
- Register online at www.nmims.edu : Tuesday, 20th December 2023
- Last date of registration : Sunday, 9th April 2023
- Call letters for Personal Interview : Tuesday, 11th April 2023
- Document Upload for Personal Interview : 11th April 2023 to 13th April 2023
- Conduct of Written Test @ 11.00 am to 11.50 am : Friday, 14th April 2023
- Conduct of Personal Interview @ 1.00 pm onwards : Friday, 14th April 2023
- Merit List declaration (after 5.00 p.m.) Candidates need to check their offer status from their dashboard : Saturday, 22nd April 2023
- Documents upload and Payment of Admission fees : 23rd April to 27th April 2023
- Commencement of Course : Monday, 17th July 2023
- Closure of Admission : Wednesday, 2nd August 2023
- Candidates must have a minimum aggregate 50% marks or CGPA>2.0 out of 4 in B.Tech. / B.E. (all streams) or M.Sc. – Maths, Statistics, Computer Sciences, IT, Electronics or MCA or AMIE or any other equivalent UGC approved qualification for M.Tech.
- Candidates should mention in the online registration / e-admission form (if selected) all the subjects which the candidate has taken & appeared for (not best of four, five, six or seven). The candidate shall have passed all the subjects, which he / she has taken & appeared for in the applicable examination/s. The aggregate percentage of all subjects which the candidate has taken & appeared for will be taken into consideration for confirming the eligibility of the candidate for the program at the time of admission.
- In case the mark sheet issued by the applicable board / University is in percentile/s or Grade point the actual aggregate percentage of all subjects appeared by the candidate will be taken into consideration.
- Candidates awaiting the results of the final year examination may also apply.
- Online registration at www.nmims.edu
- Before filling the online form, please read all the instructions carefully mentioned in the Instruction Sheet and also refer to the Important Dates.
- Online Registration Fee is Rs. 2500/- plus taxes (non-refundable)
- Selection will be based on Entrance Test & Personal Interview.
(A) Entrance Test (25 questions, 50 marks)
- Structure of the Test
- Engineering Mathematics : 15 Marks
- (Calculous, Linear Algebra, Permutation and combination, etc.)
- Probability and Statistics : 15 Marks
- Programming concepts: 20 Marks
- Instruction for Test
- Duration: 50 minutes
- All Questions are Compulsory & in multiple choice format
- Wrong answers carry negative marking (so please do not guess!!)
- Use of Simple Calculator is allowed
(B) Personal Interview (50 marks)
- Personal Interview details will be communicated in the call letter.
- Total marks = 50 marks
For more details and apply, please visit the official website
- M Tech Entrance Exams and Admission Notifications 2023
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2022
- Admission Notifications and Dates 2022