National Institute of Technology (NIT) Tiruchirappalli announces Admission to MTech and M Arch Programs Under Sponsored Category for Session 2021-22
NIT Tiruchirappalli M.Tech M.Arch Admission 2021 – National Institute of Technology (NIT), Tiruchirappalli (Tamil Nadu) invites online applications from eligible Indian citizens for admission to M.Tech. & M.Arch. Programs under Sponsored Category for the academic year 2021-22.
To know all the information related to NIT Tiruchirappalli M.Tech. & M.Arch. Admission 2021 refer to the page below.
Programs offered under Sponsored Category
Master of Technology (4 Semesters)
- Chemical Engineering
- Communication Systems
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Data Analytics
- Energy Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Industrial Metallurgy
- Industrial Safety Engineering
- Industrial Automation
- Manufacturing Technology
- Material Science and Engineering
- Non-Destructive Testing
- Power Electronics
- Power Systems
- Process Control and Instrumentation
- Structural Engineering
- Thermal Power Engineering
- Transportation Engineering and Management
- VLSI System
- Welding Engineering
Master of Architecture (4 Semesters)
- Energy Efficient and Sustainable Architecture
NIT Tiruchirappalli M.Tech M.Arch Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Opening date of online application :- 23rd June 2021
- Closing date for submission of online application :- 16th July 2021
- Interview of shortlisted Candidates :- 26th July 2021
- Announcement of Results :- As per NIT-T PG admission schedule
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Tiruchirappalli M.Tech M.Arch Admission 2021
- Candidates should have passed the qualifying degree from a recognized University/Institute and secured at least 6.5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 60% for GEN / EWS / OBC, whereas 6.0 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 55% in case of SC / ST / PwD candidates.
- Conversion from CGPA to percentage or vice versa given by an individual Institute/university will not be considered / allowed.
- Sponsored candidates should have a minimum experience of two years in the relevant field from the same organization and must be sponsored by their employers.
Profile of Sponsoring Organization
- Central/State Govt. organizations, Public Sector Organizations and Private Industries (approved by the Scrutiny Committee of NIT Tiruchirappalli) will be considered in this category. Sponsoring organizations belonging to the private sector shall provide the balance sheet for the last three years for considering their candidates under sponsored category.
- The employer shall give a prior undertaking that the sponsorship for the candidate will not be withdrawn midway. Sponsored candidates are required to submit a sponsorship certificate and relieving order from the parent organization at the time of admission.
NIT Tiruchirappalli M.Tech M.Arch Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates are required to apply only through Online mode at https://mtech.nitt.edu/ and upload all the required documents.
- Incomplete Applications will be summarily rejected.
- Application Fee :- Rs 500/-
- Mode of Payment :- Only through State Bank Collect (SB Collect)
- The admission to M.Tech. / M.Arch. Programs under Sponsored category will be based on written test /online personal Interview conducted by the respective departments. Mere call for Test and Interview does not guarantee admission.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be intimated through mail well before the date of interview and the list of shortlisted candidates will also be available in the institute website
For more details and to apply online visit the official website