National Institute of Technology (NIT) Rourkela announces Admission to M.Tech Program 2021
NIT Rourkela M.Tech Admission 2021 – National Institute of Technology (NIT) Rourkela invites applications for admission to M.Tech Program through CCMT-2021 for the academic year 2021-22. CCMT-2021 conducted by MNIT, Jaipur will be held ONLINE from 31st July (Saturday) to 3rd August (Tuesday), 2021.
Read on for more details on NIT Rourkela M.Tech Admission 2021 from the page below.
NIT Rourkela M.Tech Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last date of form filling in e-application portal of NIT Rourkela is open till : 03rd August 2021
- Admission (After Special Round-2) : 26th to 31st August 2021
- Registration (After Special Round-2) : 31st August 2021
- Starting of Classes (Tentative) : 01st September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Rourkela M.Tech Admission 2021
- Must have a valid GATE Score of the year 2019 / 2020 / 2021.
- In qualifying degree, the candidates should have passed and secured at least 6.5 CGPA (on a 10- point scale) or 60% for GEN/GEN-EWS/OBC, whereas 6.0 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 55% in case of SC/ST/PwD candidates. The above mentioned CGPA/Percentage should be awarded by a recognized University/Institute.
- Only primary mode of evaluation (CGPA or percentage) as mentioned in the qualifying degree certificate/mark sheet shall be considered while verifying eligibility. In case both CGPA and percentage are mentioned, then only CGPA would be considered.
- Conversion from CGPA to percentage or vice versa given by individual Institute/university will not be allowed.
- In case, the result of qualifying degree is awaited, provisional admission is permitted to a candidate subject to meeting above minimum qualifying degree requirements latest by September 30, 2021. In these cases, all exams should have been completed by August 15, 2021.
- For each programme, eligibility is defined based on certain combinations of degree disciplines and GATE paper. Please refer to CCMT website https://ccmt.nic.in for the seat matrix and eligibility matrix, which provides the number of seats available under different categories in each programme.
NIT Rourkela M.Tech Admission 2021 Application Process
- All candidates who are allotted to NIT Rourkela are advised to fill necessary details at NIT Rourkela online portal: http://eapplication.nitrkl.ac.in till 03.08.2021.
- They are NOT required to report physically to take admission at NIT Rourkela.
- Visit CCMT website and pay the balance fees as per CCMT guidelines.
- For OC/OC-EW/OB candidates : Rs.2500/-
- For SC/ST/PwD candidates : Rs.2000/-
- Mode of Payment : Online Through Debit card/Credit Card/ Internet Banking/ E-Challan at any branch of SB
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website