NIT Rourkela M.Tech, M.Arch and M.Plan Admission 2019 through CCMT
NIT Rourkela announces M.Tech, M.Arch and M. Plan Admission 2019 through CCMT
NIT Rourkela M.Tech M.Arch and M.Plan Admission 2019 through CCMT - Applications are invited from NIT Rourkela for admission into M.Tech, M.Arch and M. Plan through Centralized counseling system (CCMT) for the year 2019.
- The Centralized Counseling for M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan. (CCMT-2019) is a convenient platform for the candidates to apply for M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan. programmes, based on their GATE score of years 2017, 2018 and 2019, in all National Institute of Technologies (NITs), IIEST Shibpur, 8 IIITs, National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology (NIFFT) Ranchi, School of Planning and Architecture
- (SPA) Vijayawada, University of Hyderabad, Central University of Rajasthan, Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology (SLIET) Longowal, Punjab Engineering College (PEC) Chandigarh and Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University Katra.
See: MTech Entrance Exams
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Rourkela M.Tech M.Arch and M.Plan Admission 2019
For a candidate to be eligible for M.Tech./M.Arch./M. Plan. Programme:
- Must have a valid GATE Score of the year 2017 / 2018 / 2019.
- In qualifying degree, the candidates should have passed and secured at least 6.5 CGPA (on a 10- point scale) or 60% for OC/OC-EW/OB, whereas 6.0 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 55% in case of SC/ST/PwD candidates. The above mentioned CGPA/Percentage should be awarded by a recognized University/Institute.
- Only primary mode of evaluation (CGPA or percentage) as mentioned in the qualifying degree certificate/mark sheet shall be considered while verifying eligibility.
- Conversion from CGPA to percentage or vice versa given by individual Institute/university will not be allowed.
- In case, result of qualifying degree is awaited, provisional admission is permitted to a candidate subject to meeting above minimum qualifying degree requirements latest by September 16, 2019.
- In these cases, all exams should have been completed by July 15, 2019. A certificate from the head of current institute (format given in the CCMT-2019 website) to that effect should be submitted at the RC during document verification.
- For each programme, eligibility is defined based on certain combinations of degree-disciplines and GATE paper. Please refer to CCMT-2019 website https://ccmt.nic.in for the seat matrix and eligibility matrix, which provides number of seats available under different category in each programme.
- Seat allotment is based on the merit list, choice list of the student and availability of seats. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of GATE score. To resolve and determine inter-se-merit of candidates having same GATE score, following criteria will be used in the stated order.
- Candidates having GATE score in 2017 will be given preference over candidates having score of 2018,or 2019.
- Candidates having GATE score in 2018 will be given preference over candidates having score of 2019.
- If year of GATE score is same, then preference will be given to that candidate who has obtained better GATE marks out of 100.
- In the unlikely event of their GATE marks out of 100 and the year of GATE score being the same, then preference will be based on the All India Rank (AIR).
- In highly unlikely event of candidates having same GATE Year, GATE marks out of 100, and AIR, then Date of Birth will be considered. Elder candidate will be given preference.
- In highly unlikely event of candidates having same GATE Year, GATE marks out of 100, AIR, and
- Date of Birth, rank will be decided on the basis of Random number generation.
Reservation of Seats
- Reservation of seats for various categories is as per the norms of Government of India. Please refer to CCMT-2019 website for the detailed seat matrix.
The counseling process broadly involves the following stages:
- Online Registration.
- Online Choice Filling and Locking.
- Online Seat Allotment.
- Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee.
- Physical Reporting at RC for Document Verification.
- Physical Reporting at the Allotted Institute for Admission.
- National Spot Round (NSR).
NIT Rourkela M.Tech M.Arch and M.Plan Admission 2019 Application Process
- To participate in the CCMT 2019 counseling process, all eligible candidates must first register themselves through an online registration process during the specified period given in the Schedule Annexure I as well as notified on CCMT-2019 website. Candidate may take assistance of the Help Centers (List and address available in the CCMT-2019 website) for registration.
- The registration fee is |2,500/- for OC/OC-EW/OB and |2,000/- for SC/ST/PwD, payable only through SBI MOPS (Net banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or through e-Challan at any branch of SBI), during the specified Schedule. The registration fee is non-refundable and would NOT be adjusted towards any other fee.
- All candidates must carefully enter their correct personal, academic credentials, bank details, and other information during online registration.
NIT Rourkela M.Tech M.Arch and M.Plan Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Advertisement and availability of CCMT 2019 website: 28th March 2019
- Online Registration and fee payment: 08th -26th April 2019
- Online choice locking: 18th -29th April 2019
- Automatic Locking of saved choices: 18th -29th April 2019
- Publication of Round 1 seat allotment: 03rd May 2019
- Payment of seat acceptance fee of Rs. 30000/-: 07th -10th May 2019
- Publication of Round 2 seat allotment: 17th May 2019
- Payment of seat acceptance fee of Rs. 30000/-: 20th -22nd May 2019
- Publication of Round 3 seat allotment: 31st May 2019
- Payment of seat acceptance fee of Rs. 30000/-: 03rd -07th June 2019
- Publication of National Upgradation seat allotment: 11th June 2019
- Online seat withdrawal and online willingness change for national upgradation: 12th -23rd June 2019
- Download Provisional Admission Letter: 12th -27th June 2019
- Download NSR Provisional Admission letter: 21st -26th July 2019
- Starting of classes: Will commence as per the respective PI’s
For more information visit the official website
National Institute of Technology Rourkela
Rourkela, Odisha-769008, India
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here