National Council for Cement and Building Materials (NCB) Delhi announces admission to PG Diploma in Cement Technology 2021
NCB Delhi PG Diploma in Cement Technology Admission 2021 – National Council for Cement and Building Materials (NCB), Delhi invites application for admission to 1-year Post Graduate Diploma in Cement Technology for the Academic session 2021-22.
Read the post below for more details on NCB Delhi PG Diploma in Cement Technology Admission 2021 like Eligibility, Dates, Application fee etc.
NCB Delhi PG Diploma in Cement Technology Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last date of Application received : 30th July 2021
- Information in NCB Website regarding shortlisted candidates for Interview (online) : 05th August 2021
- Online Interview : 10th August 2021
- Result Declaration : 13th August 2021
- Commencement of Classes : 01st September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for NCB Delhi PG Diploma in Cement Technology Admission 2021
- M.Sc (Preferable Chemistry) or BE/B.Tech (Preferable Chemical Engg./Cement Technology) with consistently good academic career and minimum 60% of marks or equivalent grade in qualifying exam.
- Reservations for SC/ST and persons with disabilities will be as per Govt. rules.
NCB Delhi PG Diploma in Cement Technology Admission 2021 Application Process
- Application form is available on NCB website www.ncbindia.com
- Interested candidates should send the Application within 15th days from the date of publication, giving personal information including category (General/ Sponsored/ SC/ST/ Others), address for correspondence, contact number, email address, educational qualifications (10th Class onwards), working experience, if any.
- Filled scanned copy of Application with necessary scanned documents should be mailed to [email protected].
- Certificates from appropriate authority may be furnished for reserved categories.
- For General categories : Rs. 500/-
- For Candidates falling under reserved categories : Rs. 125/ –
- Mode of Payment : Through Online mode
- Selection will be based on academic aggregate screening & Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website