Nagaland University announces Admission to B.Tech Programs for Session 2021
Nagaland University B.Tech Admission 2021 – Nagaland University, Dimapur invites application for admission to B.Tech Program offered at School of Engineering and Technology, for the academic Session 2021-22.
Interested candidates can check more details on Nagaland University B.Tech Admission 2021 from the page below and apply for the same on or before August 13, 2021.
B.Tech Program offered
- Agricultural Engineering and Technology
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Information Technology
Nagaland University B.Tech Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Online Application :- 05th July 2021
- Last Date for Online Application submission :- 13th August 2021
- Declaration of results :- 19th August 2021
- Date of admission :- 20th & 21st August 2021
- Starting of class :- 27th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Nagaland University B.Tech Admission 2021
Fresh Entry (After 10+2):
- The candidates seeking admission to any Discipline of Technology should secure in aggregate the minimum of 50% marks for General Category and 45% marks in case of SC/ST Category.
- Students should have passed Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in their 10+2 Exam. Students opting for Biotechnology programme should have passed Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology in their 10+2 Exam
Lateral Entry (After Diploma/B.Sc.):
- The candidates seeking admission through lateral entry to any Discipline of Technology should secure in aggregate the minimum of 50% marks for General Category and 45% marks in case of SC/ST Category along with the criteria give below:
- Passed diploma examination from an AICTE approved institution; with at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in appropriate branch of Engineering/ Technology.
- Passed B.Sc. degree from recognized university as defined by UGC, with at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) and passed XII standard with mathematics as a subject.
Nagaland University B.Tech Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website http://www.admission.nagalanduniversity.ac.in/
- The candidates desire to seek admission to be required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Admission Brochure can be downloaded from official website
- Read the all instructions regarding filling up online forms, and admission to the course are detailed before filling up the application form available on the official website.
- For General/OBC Candidates :- Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ST Candidates :- Rs. 200/-
- Mode of Payment :- Online through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking
- Selection for admission under State quota is done by respective State Governments. On receipt of the list of nominated Candidates from respective Government, admission formalities are completed by the School as per eligibility criteria.
- Selection for admission under lateral entry will be as per marks obtained in Diploma/B.Sc.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website