Mahindra Ecole Centrale announces Admission to B.Tech Degree Program 2022, Apply Now
Mahindra Ecole Centrale B.Tech Admission – Mahindra Ecole Centre College (MECC), Hyderabad, has invited applications for the full time four-year Engineering Course leading to a B.Tech Degree Program for the academic year 2022-23
Interested candidates can check details of Mahindra Ecole Centrale B Tech Admission 2022 like application form, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from the page below.
Specializations and Intake
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) – 270
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) – 210
- Electronics & Computer Engineering – (ECE) – 90
- Computation & Mathematics (CM) – 30
- Mechanical Engineering (ME) – 30
- Mechatronics (MT) – 30
- Civil Engineering (CE) – 30
- Biotechnology-30 Seats
- Computational Biology – 30 Seats
- Nanotechnology (NT) – 30
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 60 Seats
Mahindra Ecole Centrale B.Tech Admission Dates 2022
- Last Date to Apply for 1st round of SAT Interactions: 06th February 2022
- 1st Round of Interaction for eligible SAT applicants: 10th February 2022
- Last Date to receive Application for Admissions 2022 (though all routes of admission): 09th July 2022
Mahindra Ecole Centrale B.Tech Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Route 1: 10th Class Score based Admissions
- Minimum 90% or Equivalent Grade in 10th class from any Statutory Board followed by Assessment Test / Personal Interview as per following guidelines:
- Route 2: 12th Class Score based Admissions
- Minimum 80% or Equivalent Grade – Cumulatively in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry Subjects in 10+2 from any Statutory Board
- Route 3: JEE / SAT Subject Test / SAT Test / ACT Scores based Admissions
- Qualify in JEE (MAIN) 2022 examination and be eligible to write the JEE Advanced 2022 Or Top All India rank in JEE (MAIN) 2022 examination (Exact cut off rank would be announced upon announcement of results).
- A valid SAT Subject test Score (Min. 1800)
- A valid SAT Test Score (Min. 800)
- A valid ACT Score (Min. Composite Score 18)
Mahindra Ecole Centrale B.Tech Admission Application Process 2022
- Apply online on www.mahindraecolecentrale.edu.in/apply and complete the application form.
- Upload the candidate’s latest scanned photograph at the time of Online of Registration.
- Follow the instructions for payment for Registration and processing fee of Rs. 1000 / Rs. 3000 as applicable.
- For students applying under Indian category is INR 1000
- For students applying under NRI / PIO category is INR 3000
- Mode of payment: Through Online mode
- Additionally, a candidate has to undergo the counseling and branch allocation session of the ECSE to qualify for the admission to the professional program offered by the college.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website