Lovely Professional University announces Admission to B.Tech Program through National Entrance and Scholarship Test 2023, Apply now
LPU B.Tech Admission 2023 – Lovely Professional University, Phagwara invites online application for admissions to various B.Tech Program offered by the university for the academic session 2023. Admission to the B.Tech program will be based on Lovely Professional University National Entrance and Scholarship Test (LPUNEST) which is a university level entrance exam for admissions
- B.Tech.(Computer Science and Engineering (CSE))
- B.Tech. (Hons.) (Computer Science and Engg. – Cyber Security and Block Chain) in tie up with
- B.Tech. (Hons.) (Computer Science and Engg. – Data Science & Data Engineering) in tie up with
- B.Tech. (Hons.) (Computer Science and Engg. – Full Stack Software Development) in tie up with
- B.Tech. (Computer Science and Engg. – Data Science (ML and AI)) in tie up with
- B.Tech. (Computer Science and Engg. – Cloud based DevOps Automation) in tie up with
- B.Tech. (Computer Science and Engg. – Cloud Computing) in tie with
- B.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering) [2+2 with International Credit Transfer Option]
- 4 yrs. (8 Semesters)
- Online Registration Starts on: 01st week of November 2022
- Last Date for submission of LPUNEST Application: 20th January 2023
- Slot Booking for online examination: 26th December 2022 onwards
- Date of Examination #: 25th January to 07th February 2023
- Display of Result: 10th February 2023
- Online Counselling and Seat Allocation: 10th February 2023 onwards
- Current Schedule (Test center Based Exam)
- Round I: 10th to 13th February 2023
- Round II: 15th to 20th February 2023
Result of Allotment
- Round I: 15th February 2023
- Round II: 22nd February 2023
- For admission to B.Tech. Programmes at Lovely Professional University, you need to fulfill the following Eligibility Criteria.
- Nationality: Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for LPUNEST (B.Tech.)
- Qualifying Examination: Applicants appearing for LPUNEST (B.Tech.) should have either completed or shall be appearing in 2023, in final examination of 10+2 from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi) or The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE, New Delhi) or State Board or any other Council, Institution, college etc. declared recognised by Council of Boards of School Education (COBSE), New Delhi or any other concerned apex body as applicable.
Eligibility Criteria in the Qualifying Examination:
- For B. Tech Programmes Pass with 60%* aggregate marks in 10+2 or equivalent (with Physics, Mathematics and English) subject to qualifying LPUNEST (B.Tech.)
- For B. Tech (Hons.) Programmes Pass with 70%* aggregate marks in 10+2 or equivalent (with Physics, Mathematics and English)# subject to qualifying LPUNEST (B.Tech.)
- * 5% relaxation to North East states and Sikkim candidates/ Defense Personnel and their Dependents/ Wards of Kashmiri Migrants.
- #For B.Tech. Biotechnology (BT), B.Tech. (Food Technology) and B.Tech. (Biomedical Engineering).
- Subjects considered: Physics, Chemistry, English & either Maths or Biology or Biotechnology; other things remaining the same as above.
- # For B.Tech. Chemical Engineering (CHE)
- Subjects considered: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English; other things remaining the same as above.
- Eligible Candidates can apply please visit the official website https://www.lpu.in/
Step to be followed
- Step 1 : Signup
- Step 2 : Apply for LPUNEST
- Step 3 : Book the Exam Slot and Appear
- Step 4 : Result and Seat Allotment (Online Counselling)
- Step 5 : Admission
- Cost of Application form and Soft copy of LPUNEST Kit is Rs.1000 (for Boys) and Rs. 500 (for Girls).
- Cost of Application form and Printed LPUNEST Kit is Rs.1500 (for Boys) and Rs. 1000 (for Girls).
- Online Application: Net banking / Debit card / Credit card
For more details and apply, please visit the official website