LPUNEST 2019 B.Tech Admissions | Notifications Out!
LPU NEST 2019 for B.Tech Admissions
LPU NEST that is the exam that is conducted by the Lovely Professional University for the admissions in every branch. Recently, the notification has been issued regarding the B.Tech NEST 2019. LPU NEST is also called as Lovely Professional University National Entrance and Scholarship Test which is a university level entrance exam for the students who want to take admission in the university. Through this candidate can get admission in the multiple fields like Engineering, Management, Law, Design, Agriculture, Hotel Management & many other courses of the University.
" LPUNEST 2019 Key Points
- Lovely Professional University will conduct the Schedule 1 of LPUNEST 2019 on 21st January - 05th February 2019. The Second Scheduled of LPUNEST 2019 is 05th - 30th April 2019.
- There are 15 B.Tech. streams in LPU. Thus, candidates qualifying LPUNEST 2019, can enroll in any one of them for the academic session 2019-20. LPUNEST is conducted in online mode only"
Also See : Engineering Entrance Exams 2018
B.Tech. Programs Offered at LPU | LPU NEST 2019 Notification
- Applications are invited from Indian students studying in 12th to appear in LPUNEST (B.Tech.)
- B.Tech. (4 years Program)
- B.Tech. (Hons.) (4 years)
- Dual Degree B.Tech. - M.Tech. (6 Years)
- Dual Degree B.Tech. – MBA (6 Years)
- Integrated B.Tech. - M. Tech. (5 Years Program) (Saves 1 year)
- Integrated B.Tech. - MBA (5 Years Program) (Saves 1 year)
Streams/ Majors offered in Engineering
- Examine the streams/majors given below to determine which Engineering concentration appeal to you:
- Electronics and Communications Engineering (ECE)
- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- ME - Mechatronics
- Automobile Engineering (AE)
- Aerospace Engineering
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Biotechnology (BT)
- Food Technology
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering (CHE)
- CHE - Petroleum
Eligibility Criteria for LPUNEST 2019
- Nationality: Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for LPUNEST (B.Tech.)
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants appearing for LPUNEST (B.Tech.) should have either completed or shall be appearing in 2019, in final examination of 10+2 from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi) or The Council for Indian School Certificate Exam (CISCE, New Delhi) or State Board or any other Council, Institution, college etc. declared recognised by Council of Boards of School Education (COBSE), New Delhi or any other concerned apex body as applicable.
- Eligibility Criteria in the Qualifying Exam: Pass with 60% aggregate marks in 10+2 or equivalent (with Physics, Mathematics and English) subject to qualifying LPUNEST (B.Tech.)
- For B.Tech. Biotechnology (BT), B.Tech. (Food Technology), B.Tech. (Biomedical Engineering) and Integrated B.Tech. - M. Tech. (Biotechnology).
- Subjects considered: Physics, Chemistry, English & either Maths or Biology or Biotechnology; other things remaining same as above.
- For B.Tech. Chemical Engineering (CHE) and B.Tech. (CHE - Petroleum)
- Subjects considered: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English; other things remaining same as above
LPU NEST Exam 2019 Pattern
- The test duration is of 150 minutes (2 hrs. 30 min.) and consists of 110 multiple choice questions (MCQ) of the objective type.
- Subjects - No. of questions - Maximum Marks per subject
- Physics - 30 questions - 120 Marks
- Chemistry - 30 questions - 120 Marks
- Mathematics/ Biology - 30 questions - 120 Marks
- English - 20 questions - 40 Marks
- Applicants can opt for either English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers or unanswered questions
- The applicant can appear for the test in English and Hindi medium as well.
- +4 for each correct answer. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers or unanswered questions
LPU NEST 2019 B.Tech Admission Application Form
- The candidates can get the LPU NEST 2019 information brochure from the university website or can also be purchased from the admission office at the university campus.
- Application form will be in a format that can be processed by Optical Mark Reader (OMR). Application forms can be obtained and submitted using one of the following methods
- Option-I: Without Purchasing LPUNEST (B.Tech.) Kit (Online)
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to apply online. Register online by entering the details such as name, email id, date of birth and mobile number
- Option-II: After Purchasing LPUNEST (B.Tech.) Kit
- Applicant may obtain LPUNEST (B.Tech.) Kit from University Campus/ Camp Offices or any other prescribed place by paying cash of Rs.500 (for both boys and girls). Once the applicant has obtained the LPUNEST (B.Tech.) kit, form can be submitted by one of the following methods:
- Fill the full application form (OMR sheet) after reading all the instructions as specified under the head “Instructions for filling Application Form (OMR sheet)” in LPUNEST (B.Tech.) booklet
- In case applicant does not want to send the hard copy of purchased Application form:
- Fill the application form. Click Here to apply.
- When asked whether LPUNEST (B.Tech.) Kit already purchased or not, Click "Yes" if you have purchased the LPUNEST (B.Tech.) Kit. Fill the OMR sheet No. and Unique OMR code, in the given space.
Submit and save the copy of complete application form for your reference.
- Incomplete application (For example: Declaration not signed) will not be processed. LPU will not take responsibility to inform these applicants. Such applicants will not be able to access the Online Slot Management.
- Applicants are hence advised to ensure that the duly filled in application is dispatched along with complete enclosures in all respects.
Application Fees for LPU NEST 2019 for B.Tech Admission
- The application fee can be paid through online mode (Debit/credit card, net banking or through demand draft).
- The application fee is Rs.500/- for boys and Rs. 250 for girls (for online).
- For offline, the fee is Rs.500/- for both boys and girls.
- The better score will be considered for the final calculation of the cut-offs/ ranks. Semi-Online Application - Through cash at the Campus Office for purchasing the LPUNEST Kit
- Online Application - Net banking / Debit card / Credit card
- For any further details regarding course fee, eligibility criteria, E-Hall Ticket, Slot Booking / Download E-Hall Ticket, and Test Cities, candidate are requested to download prospectus from LPU website www.lpu.in
Important Dates for LPUNEST 2019 B.Tech Admissions.
- Online Registration Starts on 08th October 2018
- Last Date of Submission of Application for LPUNEST (B.Tech.): 20th January 2019
- Slot Booking for Online Examination: 1st week of December 2018
- Admit Card: Immediately after the slot Booking
- Dates of Entrance Exam: 21st January - 5th February 2019
- Display of Result: 10th February 2019
- Online counselling and Seat Allocation: 04th May onwards
- Application Start Date: 21st January 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Application for LPUNEST (B.Tech.): 31st March 2019
- Slot Booking for Online Examination: 1st week of March 2019
- Admit Card: Immediately after the slot Booking
- Dates of Entrance Exam: 05th April - 30th April 2019
- Display of Result: 04th February 2019
Lovely Professional University (LPU), Punjab
(Transforming Education Transforming India), India's Largest University* Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar-Delhi, G.T. Road (NH-1), Phagwara, Punjab (India)-144411. Tel.: +91-1824-404404, Toll Free: 1800-102-4431, Website www.lpu.in
Get latest Engineering Entrance Exam Alerts by E-mail/SMS, Fill up the Form below: