Khaja Bandanawaz University announces Common Entrance Test (UG CET) 2019 for B.E. Program Admission
Khaja Bandanawaz University B.E. Admission 2019 – Khaja Bandanwaz University, Kalaburagi invites online application from eligible candidates for Admissions to B.E. Programmes for the academic year 2019-20.
Candidates can read the complete detail of Common Entrance Test for Khaja Bandanawaz University B.E. Admission 2019 such as application form, eligibility criteria & other information the page below.
UG CET – Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) – Civil Engineering is the broadest of the engineering fields
- Course Duration: 4 Years
Khaja Bandanawaz University B.E. Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Issue of Notification 15th May 2019
- Issue of Online Application Forms: 16th May 2019
- Last Date to Download Application Form: 21st May 2019
- Last Date for receipt of filled in Application by Speed Post / Private Courier along with DD of Rs.1000/-: 23rd May 2019
- Downloading of Hall Ticket: 25th May 2019
- Date of the Test and Timing: 28th May 2019 (10:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
- Exam Centre: Examination Hall, Faculty of Medicine, Khaja Bandanawaz, University, Rauza-i Buzurg, KALABURAGI (Karnataka)
- Publication of Key Answer on the website: 01st June 2019
- Last date for receipt of objections, if any 03rd June 2019
- Announcement of Results: 07th June 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Khaja Bandanawaz University B.E. Admission 2019
- In order to obtain admission for the Engineering course at Khaja Bandanawaz University, the candidate must appear in the common entrance test conducted by the KBNU. Candidates who have passed II PUC / XII std or equivalent exam with English as one of the languages and obtain a minimum of 45% of marks in aggregate in Physics & Mathematics along with Chemistry / Bio Technology / Computer Science / Biology / Electronics (40% for SC/ST category 1 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B categories). No minimum marks are prescribed in Common Entrance Test.
- The merit and rank will be determined only on the basis of the marks obtained in Common Entrance Test conducted by KBNU. If any candidate who has not obtained the required minimum marks in qualifying exam will not be eligible for the Common Entrance Test and also admission to B.E. course. (Those who have appeared and are waiting for the results of IInd PUC / XII Std. may also apply with the indication “Results are Awaited” in the Application form).
- All eligible candidates including general merit candidates and religious minority candidates are eligible to participate in the test and also to select seat in the University Engineering college, on the basis of the merit list prepared and published by KBNU.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in UG ENGINEERING CET 2019 (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics).
- The religious minority candidates should enclose minority certificate as reflected in the brochure duly signed by the Headmaster of the high school where the candidate has studied SSLC or 10th Standard.
- Any other Condition: As stipulated by the Competent Authority
KBNU UGCET 2019 Entrance Test
- The Common Entrance Test will be conducted on 28th May 2019 from 10.00am to 01.00pm at Examination Hall, Faculty of Medicine, Khaja Bandanawaz University, Rauza-i Buzurg, Kalaburagi-585104
- Timing of Entrance Test: 10:00 AM – 1.00 PM
- Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (Combined Paper – MCQ with (180 Questions / 180 Marks)
- KBNU is conducting UG Engineering Common Entrance Test 2019 for admission to B.E Course. The final list of courses offered with intake capacity will be notified before the announcement of online counseling date along with the fee as notified by the University.
KBNU UGCET 2019 Exam Centre
- Examination Hall, Faculty of Medicine, Khaja Bandanawaz University, Rauza-i Buzurg, Kalaburagi-585104
- Candidates should download the Hall Ticket by entering Mobile Number given in the application form as user name and date of birth as password from the KBN University’s website and produce the same at the time of Entrance Test. Without Hall ticket candidate will not be allowed to enter into the Examination Hall
- The provisional ANSWER KEYS will be uploaded on the university website on 01st June 2019. The candidate can file objection in respect of Published Answer Key along with supporting document by SPEED POST ONLY addressed to the Registrar, Administrative Building, Khaja Bandanawaz University Campus, Rauza-i Buzug, Kalaburagi-585104, along with a DD of Rs.100 per Question drawn in favour of Khaja Bandanawaz University payable at Kalaburagi on or before 03rd June 2019
- All result process will be done only on the computer. The final result of the Test will be displayed on the University’s website www.kbn.university on 07th June 2019.
- No result would be displayed at the examination centre. Request for re-totalling or revaluation of OMR sheets will not be entertained. A Merit/Rank is generated based on the candidates’ scores in the KBNU Engineering Entrance Test only.
- Details of Online Counseling would be displayed on the University website in the 2nd week of July 2019.
Khaja Bandanawaz University B.E. Admission 2019 Application Process
- Interested candidates may visit the University website www.kbn.university for more information. Online application may be downloaded from the University website and forward the same to Admission Cell, Khaja Bandanawaz University Campus, Rauza-i Buzurg, Kalaburagi-585104
- The candidate should fill all the columns provided in the online application form. No alteration/addition would be allowed once it is received in the University Office.
- After filling all the required information in the online application form download the filled in online application form and enclose DD of Rs.1000/-
- The downloaded filled in application form along with DD of Rs.1000/- drawn in favour of Khaja Bandanawaz University payable at Kalaburagi should be sent by Speed post / Private Courier to the address mentioned below ONLY, so as to receive it at the address below on or before 23rd May 2019.
- No correspondence will be entertained. Any change in the date or venue of the Entrance Test will be notified on the website of the University only.