JUIT Waknaghat B.Tech Program Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Jaypee University of Information Technology (JUIT) Waknaghat B.Tech Admission 2019
JUIT Waknaghat B.Tech Admission 2019 - Jaypee university of information Waknaghat, H.P. invites application from eligible candidates Admission to B.Tech. Programme for the academic year 2019-20.
- B.Tech. in Biotechnology & Bioinformatics, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, and Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Number of seats: Total number of seats for 2019-20 admissions are 570 are on the basis of JEE result merit.
JUIT B.Tech Admission 2019 Important Date
- Last Date for applying (online/offline): 30th June 2019
- Counseling intimation on website: 5th July 2019
- Common counseling for seat allotment (JEE Main 2019 Rank-wise): 9th July 2019
Eligibility Criteria for JUIT B.Tech Admission 2019
- Candidate must pass in 10+2 examination from recognized board with minimum 60% marks in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry or Computer Science or Informatics Practices or Multimedia or Web technology or Engineering Drawing or Engineering Graphics or English.
- Merit will be drawn on percentage of marks of Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subject and other one subject having higher score out of Chemistry or Computer Science Informatics Practices, Multimedia & Web technology, Engineering Drawing, Engineering Graphics and English.
- Admission on the Merit Based On 10+2 Result. In case of BT/BI courses, 50% of the allotted seats will be filled by merit basis of 10+2 result.
- These admissions will take place independent of JEE based counselling/admission.
JUIT B.Tech Admission 2019 Application Process
- Application may be downloaded from the website www.juit.ac.in
- Log on to http://www.juit.ac.in/admissions.php and click on – 10+2 Merit Based Admissions 2019 or directly log on to https://getadmissions.com/jaypee (authorized agency for online application).
- Please follow the above procedure and for fee payment attach DD of Rs. 1200/- Jaypee University of Information Technology, payable at Shimla. Write the application ID No behind the DD also.
- Apply online and make payment using net banking /credit/debit card on website https://getadmissions.com/jaypee
- Obtain application form and brochure on cash payment of Rs. 1200/- or by sending a demand draft of Rs. 1200/- to JUIT Waknaghat in the favour of Jaypee University of Information Technology, Waknaghat, payable at Shimla to the following address Admission Cell (UG Programs) Jaypee University of Information Technology Waknaghat, Teh. Kandaghat, Dist. Solan HP, India PIN 173234
- Submission of Application Form: The completed Application Form whether purchased or print out of the online application must be sent to JUIT Waknaghat by 30th June 2019 at the following address Admission Cell (UG Programs), Jaypee University of Information Technology, Waknaghat, Teh. Kandaghat, Dist. Solan H.P.
Jaypee University of Information Technology, Waknaghat
Jaypee University of Information Technology, Waknaghat, P.O. Waknaghat, Teh. Kandaghat, Distt. Solan, Himachal Pradesh-173 234, 01792-257999, 01792-239257, firstname.lastname@example.org, website www.juit.ac.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here