Jaypee University of Information Technology Waknaghat announces B.Tech Admission 2021
JUIT Waknaghat B.Tech Admission 2021 – Jaypee university of information Waknaghat, H.P. invites application from eligible candidates Admission to B.Tech. Program for the academic year 2021-22. Admission to B.Tech Program will be based on both JEE and 10+2 Merit.
Candidates can apply for the same till July 31, 2021. Check the complete information of JUIT Waknaghat B.Tech Admission 2021 on this page below:
B.Tech Program Offered
- B.Tech (Bioinformatics (BI))
- B.Tech (Biotechnology (BT) )
- B.Tech (Civil Engineering (CE))
- B.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering (CSE))
- B.Tech (Electronics & Computer Engineering (ECM))
- B.Tech (Information Technology (IT))
- B.Tech (Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE))
- Total number of seats for 2021-22 admissions are 570.
- However, 40% seats (out of 570) are available for direct admission on merit based on 10+2 results.
JUIT Waknaghat B.Tech Admission 2021 Important Dates
B.Tech Programs-10+2 Mark Based
- Last Date for Applying (online/offline) :- 31st July 2021 for First Round 14 August 2021 for 2nd Round
- Admission Offer and payment of fee for Application received upto 31 July 2021 for Round 1 at JUIT, Waknaghat :- 03rd to 14th August 2021
- Admission Offer and payment of fee for Application received from 01st August 2021 to 14th August 2021 for Round 2 at JUIT, Waknaghat :- 17th to 22nd August 2021
M.Tech Program-JEE (Main) 2021 Rank Based
- Last Date for Applying (online/offline) :- 31st July 2021
- Counselling intimation on website/ Through e-mail/sms :- 07th August 2021
- Counselling (off Line/online) for JUIT :- 09th to 11th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for JUIT Waknaghat B.Tech Admission 2021
- Education Qualification : Student must pass in 10+2 examination from recognized board with minimum 60% marks in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Information Technology, Biology, Informatics Practices, Biotechnology, Technical Vocational Subjects, Agriculture, Electronics, Entrepreneurship, Engineering Graphics and Business Studies
- Age limit : Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 01st, 2000 (Date of Birth as recorded in the High School/Secondary Education Board/University Certificate only will be taken as authentic) are eligible to apply for admission.
JUIT Waknaghat B.Tech Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online http://www.juit.ac.in/juit-admissions and click on – 10+2 Merit Based Admissions 2021 or directly log on to https://getadmissions.com/jaypee (authorized agency for online application).
- Thereafter, candidates will be prompted to fill up the application and make the payment through credit/debit card/net banking. Alternatively you can pay application through DD of Rs. 1200/- favouring Jaypee University of Information Technology, payable at Shimla.
- Once the payment has been successfully made the candidate shall be allotted an Application ID number, which must be saved for future reference. The candidate shall also get an email of confirmation.
- There is an option of attaching/uploading the photograph, signature of candidate and parents on the online application itself.
- Do not send the application without ID number which would have been generated automatically on freezing the form while you fill the same on the internet
- Offline Mode
- Application Form can be downloaded from website http://www.juit.ac.in/ or obtained through cash payment, from Registrar, Jaypee University of Information Technology, Waknaghat.
Submission of application form
- The completed Application Form -whether purchased or print out of the online application must be sent to JUIT Waknaghat by due last date mentioned at the link http://www.juit.ac.in/admissions_all/ImportantDates.pdf at the following address:-
- The Registrar (10+2 Merit Based Admission – 2021) Jaypee University of Information Technology Waknaghat, Teh. Kandaghat, Dist Solan HP, India, PIN 173234
- Application Fee :- Rs. 1200/-
- Mode of Payment :- Through Net Banking /Credit/Debit Card
- Through Draft to be made in favor of “Jaypee University of Information Technology” payable at Shimla.
- The application form is for admission to B.Tech. Programmes at JUIT Waknaghat only.
- 10+2 Merit Based – Admission on the Merit Based On 10+2 Result.
- These admissions will take place independent of JEE based counselling/admission.
- Note : Exact mode of Counselling i.e, online or offline, as per situation of Covid-19, will be decided well before the date of counselling and intimated to all shortlisted applicants by email/SMS and also on the website of Jaypee Universities (JUs).
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website