Jaypee University of Information Technology Waknaghat announces B.Tech Admission 2022
JUIT Waknaghat B.Tech Admission 2022 – Jaypee university of information Waknaghat, H.P. invites application from eligible candidates Admission to B.Tech. Program for the academic year 2022-23. Admission to B.Tech Program will be based on both JEE, 10+2 Merit and 10+2 Biology / Biotechnology Based – for Non JEE Candidates.
JUIT Waknaghat B.Tech Admission 2022
- Bioinformatics (BI)
- Biotechnology (BT)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Civil Engineering with Computer Application (CEC)
- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Electronics & Computers Engineering (ECM)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Last Date for applying (online/offline) (JEE based) : 14th August 2022
- Last Date for applying (online/offline) (10+2 marks merit based) : 18th July 2022
- Last Date for applying (online/offline) (10+2 Biology / Biotechnology Based) : 18th July 2022
- Last date for applying (online/offline) (NRI) : 18th July 2022
Eligibility Criteria for JUIT Waknaghat B.Tech Admission 2022
- Education Qualification : Student must pass in 10+2 examination from recognized board with minimum 60% marks in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Information Technology, Biology, Informatics Practices, Biotechnology, Technical Vocational Subjects, Agriculture, Electronics, Entrepreneurship, Engineering Graphics and Business Studies
- Age limit : Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 01st, 2000 (Date of Birth as recorded in the High School/Secondary Education Board/University Certificate only will be taken as authentic) are eligible to apply for admission.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website https://www.juit.ac.in/juit-admissions#admission_course
- Thereafter, candidates will be prompted to fill up the application and make the payment through credit/debit card/net banking. Alternatively you can pay application through DD of Rs. 1200/- favouring Jaypee University of Information Technology, payable at Shimla.
- Once the payment has been successfully made the candidate shall be allotted an Application ID number, which must be saved for future reference. The candidate shall also get an email of confirmation.
- There is an option of attaching/uploading the photograph, signature of candidate and parents on the online application itself.
- Do not send the application without ID number which would have been generated automatically on freezing the form while you fill the same on the internet
- Application Form can be downloaded from website http://www.juit.ac.in/
- The completed Application Form Send to – The Registrar, Jaypee University of Information Technology Waknaghat, Teh. Kandaghat Distt., Solan, (H.P.)-173234
- Application Fee : Rs. 1200/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Net Banking /Credit/Debit Card
- Through Demand Draft to be made in favor of “Jaypee University of Information Technology” payable at Shimla.
- The application form is for admission to B.Tech. Programmes at JUIT Waknaghat only.
- Admission to B.Tech Program will be based on JEE, 10+2 Merit and 10+2 Biology / Biotechnology Based – for Non JEE Candidates.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website