JNAFAU Hyderabad B.Arch Admissions 2019 through NATA/JEE (Main) Score
Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University announces Admission B.Arch Course 2019
JNAFAU B.Arch Admissions 2019 – Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University (JNAFAU) Hyderabad invites applications from National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)/JEE (Main) – 2019 qualified candidates seeking admission into 1st year B.Arch. (Regular) Degree Course offered under the Govt. /Private/Minority/Unaided Institutions in the State of Telangana for the academic year 2019-20.
Candidates can check the complete details of JNAFAU B.Arch. Admission 2019 through NATA/JEE (Main) Score like application procedure, eligibility criteria, seat status etc from this page given below.
- With the objective of providing a systematic education in Art and Architecture catering to the present needs of society Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University was established by Act of Andhra Pradesh State Legislature No. 31 of 2008.
- Duration of the Course: Under Graduate 5 – year B.Arch. Course
- Total Intake: 845 [Management Quota – 612 and conveners Quota – 228]
JNAFAU Hyderabad B.Arch Admissions 2019 Important Dates
- Issue of Notification: 23rd July 2019
- Online Registration online payment: 24th July 2019 to 31st July 2019
- Certificate Verification: 1st to 2nd August 2019
- Display of List of Registered candidates & call for objections through Email: 13th August 2019
- Display of Final List of Registered Candidates: 14th August 2019
- Assigning of Ranks (SAR): 16th August 2019
- Exercising Web options: 17th & 18th August 2019
- Allotment of Seats: 20th August 2019
- Tuition fee payment and Reporting at allotted Colleges (Phase-I): 21st & 22nd August 2019
- Online Declaration of Vacancy Position: 23rd August 2019
- Exercising Options for Vacant Seats: 24th & 25th August 2019
- Final Seat Allotment: 27th August 2019
- Tuition fee payment and Reporting at allotted Colleges (Phase-II): 28th & 29th August 2019
- Spot Admissions: 31st August 2019
- Commencement of Class work: 03rd September 2019
Eligibility Criteria for JNAFAU Hyderabad B.Arch Admissions 2019
- The eligibility criteria for Admission into Undergraduate 5-year B. Arch. course shall be as mentioned below:
- The candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- The candidate should satisfy ‘local’/’non-local’ status requirements as laid down in the A.P. Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
- No candidate shall be admitted to architecture course unless she/he has passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and also at least 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination or passed 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- The candidate should have qualified at National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) /JEE (Main) Paper-II and should also have secured State Architecture Rank (SAR).
- All candidates who come with a passing valid score of NATA-2019/JEE (Main)-2019 Paper-II, at the time of “Certificate Verification” will alone be considered for seat allocation under the convener Quota of seats.
- Note: For candidates who appeared in both NATA and JEE (Main) Paper – II Examination, SAR shall be prepared on the basis of higher percentage of the two scores.
JNAFAU Hyderabad B.Arch Admissions 2019 Application Process
- All candidates are informed to register online at http://barchadm.tsche.ac.in from 24th to 31st July, 2019 by furnishing all information in the application form..
- All the candidates have to pay Rs. 1,500.00 (Rupees: One thousand five hundred only) each towards Registration cum Processing Fee and Rs. 800.00 (Rupees: Eight hundred only) in the case of (SC/ST Candidates) which has to be paid through online payment (Credit Cards/Debit Cards/Internet Banking).
- Certificates to be produced at the time of Registration: The NATA/JEE (Main) Paper – II qualified, eligible candidates have to attend for certificate verification on the 1st and 2nd of August, 2019 at the Helpline Centre at JNAFA University, Masab Tank – Hyderabad – 028 (TS).
For all other details refer to the detailed notification placed on the website www.jnafau.ac.in
Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University, School of Planning & Architecture, Masabtank, Hyderabad, Telangana, India-500028, Phone No.: +919000204648, +919908694092, website www.jnafau.ac.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here