AMITY JEE 2019, Eligibility, Application, Dates
Amity University announces Joint Entrance Examination 2019 for B Tech Admission.
AMITY JEE 2019 - Amity University, Noida has invited applications for Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2019 for admissions to B. Tech Programs for the academic session 2019.
Interested and eligible applicants will be offered seats in B.Tech Program at Campuses situated in Greater Noida, Gurgaon, Gwalior, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Noida, Raipur, London, and Dubai.
Amity JEE 2019
- Admission to Amity University B.Tech Programs are based on the Amity Joint Entrance Examination (Amity JEE). Amity JEE is a Computer Based Test (CBT) conducted by Pearson VUE (for Amity) and will be held in various cities across India.
Also See: Engineering Entrance Exam 2019
- B.Tech in Campuses Noida Campus; Raipur Campus; Mumbai Campus; Lucknow Campus; Kolkata Campus; Jaipur Campus; Gwalior Campus; Gurgaon (Manesar) Campus; Greater Noida Campus; Dubai Campus;
Eligibility Criteria for Amity University B.Tech Admission 2019
- Students, who have completed 10+2 in regular mode only, are eligible to apply for all B. Tech/B. Tech + MBA/B. Tech + M. Tech/B. Pharm Program.
- In aggregate percentage, Physical Education / Fine Arts / Performing Arts / vocational / non-written subjects will only be considered for respective disciplines.
- Compartment cases will not be considered
- Dual Degree - Both the degrees will be given after completing the duration of the program. There will be no exit option.
Get latest Engineering Entrance Exam Alerts by E-mail/SMS, Fill up the Form below:
- Selection will be only on the basis of Amity Application Form.
- Qualifying candidates will be informed about the date, time and venue of Admission Procedure (written test and/or Group Discussion and/or Interview) at the amity official website.
Schedule an Exam
- Schedule the exam through Amity Admission microsite (If you have applied and have your Form No and Password) (Click Here).
- Print out of the Admit card received through email from Pearson VUE or same can be obtained from the Microsite is required to be carried at the test centre along with one government issued ID proof in original – Driving License / Aadhar Card / Voters ID / Pan Card / Passport.
Amity JEE Exam Pattern 2019
- The test contains four sections with objective type Multiple Choice Questions. All sections are compulsory
- Section 1: General English - 15 questions & 60 marks
- Section 2: Physics - 25 questions & 100 marks
- Section 3: Chemistry - 25 questions & 100 marks
- Section 4: Mathematics/ Biology - 25 questions & 100 marks
- Note: In Section 4 students will have to attempt either Mathematics/ Biology as per the eligibility of the program applied.
- Total no. of questions in one set are 90 with maximum time limit 120 minutes.
- Four marks would be awarded for each correct entry and one mark will be deducted for every Incorrect entry.
- No marks would be awarded if more than one choice has been selected for any question.
- Approximately 1.25 minute per question on an average is required for solution of each question.
Syllabus of the Test
- Questions on Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and English are based on the attached syllabus (Click here)
Amity JEE 2019 Application Process
- To register for the examination, the candidate has to fill the application form and submit it. The Forms are available now.
- There are two modes to fill the form - online and offline.
- The Online Form shall be filled on the official website of Amity University. For offline form, it must be downloaded to the computer system and later on printed on A4 sheet; the details to be filled in the application form must be correct and complete. The process of online application form submission involves accessing the website, creation of an account, filling the application form, upload of scanned images in a proper format, payment of application fee, and submission of the application form.
- For Offline Application Form of Amity JEE 2019, the candidate has to fill the form using black or blue ballpoint pen. All the details shall be filled neatly and in English capital letters. The candidate in his own handwriting shall sign the undertaking at the bottom of the form.
- A hardcopy of the application form must be submitted at the campus a candidate is looking forward to taking admission at. All the necessary enclosures must be attached with the application form, as prescribed by the officials.
- To complete the application submission, the candidate has to pay the non-refundable and non-transferable Application fee of Rs.1100/-.
- Payment can be done either in online or offline mode. For online payment, credit card, debit card, and net banking can be taken into use. For offline payment, a DD must be drawn in favor of ‘Amity Form’ payable at New Delhi.
Submitting the Application Form
- Duly filled in Application Form together with photograph is to be submitted / sent to the respective campus, candidate need to apply to various Campuses.
AMITY JEE 2019 Dates
- Availability of Application Form: Open Now
- Exam Dates: 08th April 2019 to 05th May 2019
- Scheduling /Rescheduling of Exam: After registration of Application form
- Date of Results: 10th May 2019
For complete information about AMITY JEE-2019 (Amity Joint Entrance Examination) notification, Exam Centers, Syllabus and for Register online, Visit www.amity.edu
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here