Jadavpur University announces Admission to 5-years Evening Programs for Bachelor’s Degree in Civil / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
Jadavpur University UG Degree Program Admission 2021 – Jadavpur University, Kolkata invites application for Admission to 5-Year’s Evening Programs for Bachelor’s Degree in Civil / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering under Faculty of Engineering & Technology (FET) for the Session 2021-22
Check out the post below for more details on Jadavpur University UG Degree Program Admission 2021.
Jadavpur University UG Degree Program Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Opening of online Application form on Admission Portal : 16th August 2021
- Last date of online submission of Application Form : 25th August 2021
- Publication of the list of applicants submitting the application form : 26th august 2021
- Grievances, if any, regarding missing of application, with documentary evidence of submission Before : 27th August 2021 (5 p.m)
- Issuance of Admit Card for Entrance examination : 30th August 2021
- Date of Entrance examination : 05th September 2021
- Publication of Provisional Merit List and notification for Physical verification–cumProvisional Admission : 08th September 2021
- Physical verification–cum- Provisional Admission : 15th, 16th & 20th September 2021
- Date of Commencement of classes : 27th September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Jadavpur University UG Degree Program Admission 2021
- The candidates must have Passed Diploma Examination from the UGC recognized Indian University or Government / Statutory Body in the same branch to which he/she opts for application with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade point in aggregate for general category and 45% for SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, PwD candidates.
- In case the final result is published in the Grade Point system only, then the same must be converted to equivalent percentage marks. Conversion of Grade Point to Percentage of Marks, if required, should be done by the applicant during filling up of the form using, either –
- (a) The conversion formula of the concerned board/university, if any such is available, OR
- (b) By the AICTE advised formula, as Percentage marks = (Grade Point – 0.75) × 10 when Grade Point is in a scale of 10.
- In case, the Grade Point is not in a scale of 10, the obtained Grade Point is to be converted to Grade Point in a scale of 10 in a pro rata basis.
- Final year students may also apply, but their admission (if selected) will not be processed unless they submit their final result by the 30th November 2021.
Jadavpur University UG Degree Program Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website http://www.jaduniv.edu.in/
- The admission process is completely online. The candidates need not to visit the University for admission purpose.
- Scanned copies of the following documents (150 dpi colour in pdf format) are to be mandatorily uploaded along with the application. The maximum size of the uploaded file should not exceed 500KB. In case any such is multiple pages the same should be scanned as a single pdf. All scanned documents should be properly legible.
- During this process, the student must have to submit a copy of the submitted online application form with original signature along with the original documents.
- Candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility criteria and read the instruction carefully before filling the Application Form Online for University Website www.jaduniv.edu.in
- There is NO Application Fee for admission to UG programs of FET of Jadavpur University.
- The candidates found eligible for admission need to pay Rs. 3860.00 (Rupees Three Thousand Eight Hundred and Sixty only) as Admission Fee and charges for the First Year of study.
- Selection will be made on the basis of merit of qualifications and marks West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) for the JEEDEC – 2021 Examination.
- Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the Final Marks of the corresponding Diploma in Engineering Examination. In case of any tie in the merit list prepared on the basis of this criteria.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website