Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Scheme 2020 (July) for 10+2 through JEE Main
Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) Course Commencing July 2020
Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Scheme 2020 (July) - Indian Navy issued Indian Navy 10+2 (B. Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme July 2020 (Permanent Commission) Notification and invites online applications from unmarried male candidates to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala, Kerala for a four-year degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) through JEE Main 2019 Score.
Eligible candidates can apply online through www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Scheme Dates 2020
- Eligibility conditions for Indian Navy B.Tech Entry 2020
- Selection Procedure
- Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Scheme 2020 Application
Candidates can get all the details regarding Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry Jul 2020 from the page below.
Number of vacancies - 37
Indian Navy BTech Entry Scheme July 2020 Important Date
- Date for Opening Online Application: 29th November 2019
- Last Date for Online Application: 19th December 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy BTech Entry Scheme July 2020
- Educational Qualification: Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examination from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
Who can Apply
- Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2019 (for B.E./ B.Tech) exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) - 2019 All India Rank.
- Born between 02 Jan 2001 and 01 Jul 2003 (both dates inclusive).
Also See : Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2020
- All candidates recommended by SSB will have to undergo medicals as per extant regulations. There is no relaxation in medical standard on any ground. Guidelines for physical standards are available on the Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Relaxations in height is permissible to candidates holding domicile of specific regions details of which are available on the Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Tattoo: Guidelines for tattoo are available on the Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
The Navy Offers You
- Promotions: The promotion from Sub Lieutenant to Commander is on time scale basis subject to completion of mandatory courses, sea time and medical condition.
- Pay and Allowances: The admissible pay and allowances are available on Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Group Insurance & Gratuity: A basic Insurance cover of Rs. One Crore (on contribution) and gratuity will be granted to the officer as per the latest rules in force.
- Leave Entitlements: After commissioning, officers are entitled to annual and casual leave as per extent regulations. Leave during the training period will be as per the Training Policy in force.
- Sports & Adventure: The Navy provides facilities for various sports. In addition, one can also learn and participate in adventure sports such as river rafting, mountaineering, hot air ballooning, hand gliding, wind surfing etc.
Also See : Indian Navy SSC Pilot Observer June 2020
Indian Navy BTech Entry Scheme 2020 Selection Procedure
- IHQ of MoD(Navy) reserves the right to fix the cut off for shortlisting of applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank- 2019. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal / Coimbatore / Visakhapatnam/ Kolkata from Feb – Apr 2020.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail or through SMS as provided by candidates in their application form. You are advised to maintain your mobile number and email ID till the selection process is complete.
- SSB interview will be conducted in two stages. Stage I test consists of Intelligence test, Picture Perception and Group Discussion. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II test comprises Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 working days).
- Change of SSB venue for interview is not permissible.
- Any correspondence regarding further change of SSB date is to be addressed to the Call up Officer of the concerned SSB. Award of fresh dates for SSB would be subject to availability of batches/slots.
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests.
- AC 3 tier rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for particular type of commission on production of tickets. Candidates are required to carry photo copy of the first page of bank passbook or cheque leaf where the name, account No. and IFS Code details are mentioned while appearing for SSB.
- The training is scheduled to commence in July 2020.
- Candidates recommended by the SSBs and declared medically fit, will be selected for training in Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala, based on All India Merit and number of vacancies. All India Merit will be prepared as per SSB marks. Selected
- Candidates will be inducted as Cadets for the four year B.Tech Course in applied
- Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electronics & Communication Engineering as per Naval requirements. On completion of the course, B.Tech Degree will be awarded by the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU). Distribution of cadets amongst Executive, Engineering, Electrical & Education Branch will be as per the extant policy.
- Note: The entire cost of training, including books and reading material, will be borne by the Indian Navy. The cadets will also be provided with entitled clothing and messing.
How to Apply for Indian Navy BTech Entry Scheme July 2020?
- Candidates are to register and submit their application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 29th November to 19th December 2019. To save time during the application submission window, candidates can fill in their details and upload documents in advance.
- Online (e-application): Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable correct filling up of personal particulars.
- Note: Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate/12th Certificate.
- Fields such as email address, mobile number are mandatory fields.
- All relevant documents (preferably in original) Date of birth proof (as per 10th/12th certificates), 10th marksheet, 12th marksheet, JEE (Main)-2019 scorecard (indicating All India Rank) and a recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned in original JPG/TIFF format, for attaching the same while filling up the application.
- If any scanned document is not legible / readable for any reason, the application will be rejected.
- Print one copy of online application form and carry it along with original certificates/documents as mentioned in Para 22 Note (c) while appearing for SSB interview.
- Please read the instructions given on the website carefully before finally submitting your online application.
- Your application is subject to subsequent scrutiny. The application can be rejected if found INELIGIBLE/INVALID at any point of time.
- After closing of online application, no request will be entertained for amendment in the uploaded documents.
- Your candidature will be cancelled if any declaration is found wrong at any stage of the selection process.
- Merchant Navy Entrance Exam Syllabus
- NDA 2 2019 - Notification, Exam Dates, Application, Syllabus
- Indian Navy Salary after 7th Pay Commission – AA, SSR, Officers, Sailors
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here