Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) Course Commencing July 2021
Indian Navy BTech Entry Scheme 2021 (July) – Indian Navy has issued Indian Navy 10+2 (B. Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme July 2021 (Permanent Commission) Notification and invited online applications from unmarried male applicants to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala, Kerala for a four-year degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) through JEE Main Score 2020.
Eligible applicants can apply online through www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 29th January to 09th February 2021. Check out complete details like eligibility, application form, selection procedure and more regarding Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry July 2021 from the post below.
Name of the Post
- 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) Course commencing – July 2021
- The selected candidates will be distributed among the Education, Executive and Technical branches of Indian Navy on completion of their course at INA. The branch-wise vacancies are as under:
Executive & Technical Branch
Indian Navy BTech Entry Scheme 2021 (July) Important Dates
- Date of Opening – 29th January 2021
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application – 09th February 2021
- Schedule of SSB Interview for shortlisted candidates – Mar – Jun 2021
- Commence of Training – July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy BTech Entry Scheme 2021 (July)
- Applicants should be born between 02nd July 2002 to 01st January 2004 (Both dates inclusive)
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
Who Can Apply?
- Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2020 (for B.E./ B.Tech) exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2020 All India Rank (AIR) published by NTA.
- All candidates recommended by SSB will have to undergo medicals as per extant regulations. There is no relaxation in medical standards on any ground. Guidelines for medical standards are available on the Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Relaxations in height is permissible to candidates holding domicile of specific regions. Details of which are available on the Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Guidelines for tattoo are available on the Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
How to apply for Indian Navy BTech Entry Scheme 2021 (July) – Application Process
- Candidates are to register and submit their application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 29th January 2021 to 09th February 2021. To save time during the application submission window, candidates can fill in their details and upload documents in advance under their user profile.
- Online (e-application):- Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable correct filling up of personal particulars.
- Please read the instructions given on the website carefully before finally submitting your online application.
(a) Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate/12th class certificate
(b) Fields such as e-mail address, mobile numbers are mandatory fields.
(c) All relevant documents (preferably in original) Date of birth proof (as per 10th/12th certificates), 10th class marksheet, 12th class marksheet, JEE (Main) – 2020 scorecard (indicating All India Rank) and a recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned in original JPG/TIFF format, for attaching the same while filling up the application.
(d) If any scanned document is not legible / readable for any reason, the application will be rejected.
(e) Print one copy of the online application form and carry it along with original certificates/documents as mentioned in Para 22 Note 3(c) while appearing for SSB interview.
The Navy Offers You
- The promotion from Sub Lieutenant to Commander is on a time scale basis subject to completion of mandatory courses, sea time and medical condition.
Pay and Allowances
- The admissible pay and allowances along with other facilities & privileges are available on Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Group Insurance & Gratuity
- A basic Insurance cover of Rs. One Crore (on contribution) and gratuity will be granted to the officer as per the latest rules in force.
- On Commission, officers are entitled to annual and casual leave as per extant regulations. Leave during the training period will be as per the Training Policy in force.
Sports & Adventure
- The Navy provides facilities for various sports. In addition, one can also learn and participate in adventure sports such as river rafting, mountaineering, hot air ballooning, hand gliding, windsurfing, etc.
Indian Navy BTech Entry Scheme 2021 (July) Selection Procedure
- IHQ of MoD(Navy) reserves the right to fix the cut off for shortlisting of applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank (AIR) – 2020. Approximately 900 candidates will be shortlisted for SSB. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal / Kolkata / Visakhapatnam from Mar – Jun 2021.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail or through SMS as provided by candidates in their application form. You are advised to maintain your mobile number and e-mail ID till the selection process is complete.
- SSB interview will be conducted in two stages. Stage I test consists of Intelligence test, Picture Perception and Group Discussion. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II test comprises Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview which will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 working days).
- Change of SSB venue for interview is not permissible.
- Any correspondence regarding further change of SSB date is to be addressed to the Call up Officer of the concerned SSB. Award of fresh dates for SSB would be subject to availability of batches/ slots.
- Candidates recommended by the SSBs and declared medically fit, will be selected for training in Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala, based on All India Merit and number of vacancies. All India Merit will be prepared as per SSB marks.
- Selected Candidates will be inducted as Cadets for the four year B.Tech Course in Applied Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electronics & Communication Engineering as per Naval requirements.
- On completion of the course, B.Tech Degree will be awarded by the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU). Distribution of cadets amongst Executive, Education, Engineering, Electrical & Electrical Branch (Technical Branch) will be as per the extant policy.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website