Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) Course Commencing July 2022, Apply now
Indian Navy BTech Entry Scheme 2022 (July) – Indian Navy has issued Indian Navy 10+2 (B. Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme July 2022 (Permanent Commission) Notification and invited online applications from unmarried male applicants to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala, Kerala for a four-year degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) through JEE Main 2021 Score.
Eligible applicants can apply online through www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 27th January to 08th February 2022. Check out complete details like eligibility, application form, selection procedure and more regarding Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry July 2022 from the post below.
- The selected candidates will be distributed among the Education, Executive and Technical branches of Indian Navy on completion of their course at INA. The branch-wise vacancies are as under:
- Education Branch – 05
- Executive & Technical Branch – 30
- Total – 35 Posts
Indian Navy BTech Entry Scheme 2022 (July) Dates
- Date of Opening: 27th January 2022
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application: 08th February 2022
- Merit List Issued : Notified Soon
- Commence of Training: July 2022
Indian Navy BTech Entry Scheme Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Applicants should be born between 02nd Jan 2003 to 01st July 2005 (Both dates inclusive)
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
Who Can Apply?
- Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) – 2021 (for B.E/ B. Tech) Exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2021 All India Rank (AIR) published by NTA.
- All candidates recommended by SSB will have to undergo medicals as per extant regulations. There is no relaxation in medical standards on any ground. Guidelines for medical standards are available on the Indian Navy website
- Relaxations in height are permissible to candidates holding domicile of specific regions. Details of which are available on the Indian Navy website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Guidelines for tattoo are available on the Indian Navy website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy BTech Entry Scheme Application Process 2022
- Candidates are to register and submit their application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 27th January to 08th February 2022
- To save time during the application submission window, candidates can fill in their details and upload documents in advance under their user profile
- Online (e-application): Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable correct filling up of personal particulars.
- Please read the instructions given on the website carefully before finally submitting your online application.
Pay and Allowances
- The admissible pay and allowances along with other facilities & privileges are available on Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- IHQ MoD(Navy) reserves the right to fix the cut off for shortlisting of applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Common Rank List (CRL) – 2021. All candidates are required to fill their Rank as per Common Rank List (CRL) in the application. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal/ Kolkata/ Visakhapatnam from Mar – Apr 2022.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS as provided by candidates in their application form. Candidates are advised not to change mobile number and e-mail id till the selection process is complete.
- Details of SSB procedure are available on Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Change of SSB venue for interview is not permissible under any circumstances
- Candidates recommended by the SSBs and declared medically fit, will be selected for training in Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala, based on All India Merit and number of vacancies
- All India Merit will be prepared as per SSB marks.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website