IIT Jodhpur Part Time M.Tech in Artificial Intelligence Admission 2020
IIT Jodhpur notifies Admission to Part-Time M.Tech. (Artificial Intelligence) Program for Working Professionals 2020
IIT Jodhpur Part Time M.Tech Admission 2020 - Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Jodhpur invites applications for admission to Part-Time M.Tech. (Artificial Intelligence) program for working professionals for the Semester commencing from January 2020.
M.Tech. (AI) Programme for Working Professionals
- AI has been emerging as a core technology with significant impact on productivity. Industry 4.0 presents new avenues that leverage the potential of AI in industrial automation
- To cater to the immediate requirement of manpower trained in emerging AI technologies, IIT Jodhpur offers an exclusive M.Tech. (AI) program for professionals. The Program is designed to allow professionals to pursue M.Tech. in a part-time mode as off-campus students and also periodically visit the Institute for experiencing the IIT environment
- The program will be conducted by faculty at IIT Jodhpur as well as Industry experts.
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Jodhpur Part Time M.Tech Admission 2020
- B.Tech./B.E. (in any branch of Engineering) with at least 60% marks. At least 2 years of professional work experience with sufficient hands-on experience in computer programming
- Selection will be based on written test and interview and any other criteria deemed suitable by the admission committee. Prior research exposure and/or industry experience in areas related to AI will be considered a plus.
- The department reserves the right to set any cut off criteria for shortlisting the candidates. Mere fulfilment of the eligibility criteria does not guarantee that the candidate will be shortlisted, as the shortlisting criteria is often stricter than the eligibility criteria.
- Shortlisting criteria is decided after receiving the applications, and is aimed at limiting the number of candidates considered for evaluation.
- Classes will be conducted in the evening from 5 PM to 7 PM or on weekends at a convenient time. A student can register for 3 to 4 courses in a semester. There will be two to three lectures every evening, each of duration 50 minutes. o There will be 14 weeks of instruction in a semester.
- Rs. 5,000/- per credit registered in a semester. For example, if a student registers for 3 courses of total 9 credits in a semester, the fee will be Rs 45,000/- for the semester.
IIT Jodhpur Part Time M.Tech Admission 2020 Application Process
- Candidates must fill online application at https://oa.iitj.ac.in/OA_PG_ADMISSION/
- Applicants are requested to use the following link to fill and submit the application form online https://oa.iitj.ac.in/OA_PG_ADMISSION/
- Applicants are required to pay the processing fee of Rs.300/- online while submitting the application form.
- In case of any query with respect to online application, candidates may contact the Office of Academics (firstname.lastname@example.org) and other general queries may be directed to the office of Department of Computer Science and Engineering at the following phone number 0291-2801281 or email address email@example.com
IIT Jodhpur Part Time M.Tech Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Date of Opening of website for Submitting Online Applications: 14th November 2019
- Last Date for Submitting Online Applications: 01st January 2020
- Announcing list of shortlisted candidates for selection test: 05th January 2020
- Dates for written test & interview: 10th & 11th January 2020
- Announcement of selected candidates: 14th January 2020
Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur, Office of Academics, NH 62, Nagaur Road, Karwar, Jodhpur 342011, India, Phone: (0291) 2801 202; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website http://iitj.ac.in/
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here