IIT Jodhpur notifies Admission to Part-Time M.Tech. (Artificial Intelligence) Program for Working Professionals 2021
IIT Jodhpur Part Time M.Tech Admission 2021 – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Jodhpur invites applications for admission to Part-Time M.Tech. (Artificial Intelligence) program for working professionals for the Semester commencing from February 2021
M.Tech. (AI) Program for Working Professionals
- AI has been emerging as a core technology with significant impact on productivity. Industry 4.0 presents new avenues that leverage the potential of AI in industrial automation
- To cater to the immediate requirement of manpower trained in emerging AI technologies, IIT Jodhpur offers an exclusive M.Tech. (AI) program for professionals
- The program will be conducted by faculty at IIT Jodhpur as well as Industry experts.
IIT Jodhpur Part Time M.Tech Admission 2021 Important Dates
Date of opening of the site for submitting online applications – December 5, 2020
Last date for submitting online applications – January 15, 2021
Announcing the list of shortlisted candidates for selection test – January 29, 2021
Written-test/interview – February 2, 2021
Announcement of selected candidates – February 6, 2021
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Jodhpur Part Time M.Tech Admission 2021
- B.Tech./B.E. (in any branch of Engineering) with at least 60% marks. At least 2 years of professional work experience with sufficient hands-on experience in computer programming
IIT Jodhpur Part Time M.Tech Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates must fill online application at https://oa.iitj.ac.in/OA_PG_ADMISSION
- Applicants are required to pay the processing fee of Rs.300/- online while submitting the application form.
- In case of any query with respect to online application, candidates may contact the Office of Academics (firstname.lastname@example.org) and other general queries may be directed to the office of Department of Computer Science and Engineering at the following phone number 0291-2801281 or email address email@example.com
- Selection will be based on written test and interview and any other criteria deemed suitable by the admission committee. Prior research exposure and/or industry experience in areas related to AI will be considered a plus.
- The department reserves the right to set any cut off criteria for shortlisting the candidates. Mere fulfilment of the eligibility criteria does not guarantee that the candidate will be shortlisted, as the shortlisting criteria is often stricter than the eligibility criteria.
- Shortlisting criteria is decided after receiving the applications, and is aimed at limiting the number of candidates considered for evaluation.
- Classes will be conducted in the evening from 5 PM to 7 PM or on weekends at a convenient time. A student can register for 3 to 4 courses in a semester. There will be two to three lectures every evening, each of duration 50 minutes. o There will be 14 weeks of instruction in a semester.
- Rs. 5,000/- per credit registered in a semester. For example, if a student registers for 3 courses of total 9 credits in a semester, the fee will be Rs 45,000/- for the semester
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website