Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Kottayam announces M.Tech Program for Working Professionals August 2022 Session, Apply now
IIIT Kottayam M.Tech (Working Professional) Admission – Indian Institute of Information Technology Kottayam invites applications for admission to M.Tech Program in Artificial Intelligence & Data Science and Cyber Security for working professionals at the off Campus Center, Trivandrum for the academic session commencing in August 2022.
Read further for more details on IIIT Kottayam M.Tech (Working Professional) Admission 2022.
- M Tech for Working Professionals in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science
- M Tech for Working Professionals in Cyber Security
- Duration: Self-paced over Three to Five years
IIIT Kottayam M.Tech (Working Professional) Admission Dates 2022
- Last date for submitting online applications: Extended to 20th July 2022
- Publishing eligibility list for written test and/ interview: 22nd July 2022
- Date of written test and /interview: 23rd – 24th July 2022 (Weekend)
- Announcement of selected candidates: 26th July 2022
- Last date of Fee Payment: 31st July 2022
- Last date for online verification: 02nd August 2022
- Registration: 06th August 2022
- Commencement of classes: 07th August 2022
IIIT Kottayam M.Tech (Working Professional) Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The candidate must have a minimum one year of work experience in industry after acquiring the qualifying degree and must be employed at the time of applying.
- The candidate must have a B.Tech /BE /AMIE degree or MCA or MSc / MS degree in CS /IT / Mathematics/ Physics/Statistics. The candidate should have scored at least 60% aggregate in the degree examination.
IIIT Kottayam M.Tech (Working Professional) Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidates can apply online at the official website : https://mtechwp.iiitkottayam.ac.in
Step to fellow
- Step 1 : Click on the Registration link
- Step 2 : Login with Your Credentials
- Step 3 : Fill Personal Information
- Step 4 : Fill Academic Detail
- Step 5 : Fill Education Details
- Step 6 : Add Experience Details
- Step 7 : Upload Documents
- Step 8 : View Application
- Except for Woman/SC/ST Candidate : Rs.500/-
- Women & SC/ST : Rs.250/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
- Shortlisted candidates will have to give a written test and / or interview.
- Prior research exposure and/or industry experience in areas related to Artificial Intelligence/ Data Science/ Cyber Security will be considered as a desirable aspect.
- The final selection of the candidate will be based on performance in the written test and the interview, and any other criteria as found deemed suitable by the admission committee.
- The department reserves the right to set any cut off criteria for shortlisting the candidates.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website