International Institute of Information Technology Bangalore announces Admission to Integrated M.Tech Admission for Session 2022, Apply now
IIIT Bangalore Integrated M.Tech Admission 2022 – International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Bangalore invites applications for admission to 5-year Integrated M.Tech program for the academic year 2022-23. Applications can be submitted online on or before July 6, 2022.
Read further for details on IIIT Bangalore Integrated M.Tech Admission 2022 such as important dates, eligibility criteria, application process and more.
- Int. M.Tech admission to two branches Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) and Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE).
IIIT Bangalore Integrated M.Tech Admission Dates 2022
- Online applications open : June 6, 2022
- Last date for receiving online applications : July 6, 2022
Selection and Joining
- Notification of selected candidate on the candidate portal (to be checked by the candidate by signing into the portal): July 11, 2022
- Classes begin :To be decided
IIIT Bangalore Integrated M.Tech Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The minimum qualification for admission to the Integrated M.Tech. programme at IIITB is a first-class in 10 + 2 (or equivalent) with Mathematics as one of the subjects. Students expecting to complete the minimum requirement by September 2022 may also apply.
IIIT Bangalore Integrated M.Tech Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.iiitb.ac.in/
- Non-refundable application fee of INR 1000/-.
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode
- Admissions to the IMTech program is solely based on the 2022 NTA Ranking for JEE Main exam, which is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
- There is no fixed cut-off of NTA ranking for the IMTech programme. In 2021, admission offers were made up to NTA Ranking 6000 for CSE and 7200 for ECE. In 2020, admission offers were made up to NTA Ranking 7300 for CSE and 9000 for ECE. In 2019, admission offers were made up to NTA Ranking 8718 for CSE and 10972 for ECE. The NTA Ranking cutoff for 2022 will depend on the actual applications received.
- Utkarsha Scholarship 2022: 100% Tuition Fee Waiver from IIITB for Top Rankers in JEE Mains! Please click here for more details.
- IIITB has received sponsorship for 100% Tuition Fee waiver for FIVE top performing JEE rank holders who join IIITB’s flagship 5-Year Integrated M.Tech. Programme . Those who have obtained JEE Mains NTA Rank of 999 or better are eligible for this unique Tuition Waiver scheme.
- Students are selected for Merit Based Scholarships on the basis of the Dean’s List promulgated by the office of Deans every year. In case of Integrated M Tech students, the students have to score 3.6 CGPA or more to get enlisted in the Dean’s List. Depending upon the availability of funds for scholarship each year, a certain percentage of students from the Dean’s List for Integrated M Tech students are awarded a scholarship of Rs 50,000/- per year.
- Students qualifying in GATE would be eligible for AICTE scholarships as per AICTE norms in their final year of IMTech program..
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- M Tech Entrance Exams 2022
- Admission Notifications and Dates 2022
- Engineering Entrance Exam Notifications 2022