IIFPT Thanjavur B.Tech Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology (IIFPT) Thanjavur announces B.Tech Admission for the academic Session 2019
IIFPT Thanjavur B.Tech Admission 2019 - Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology (IIFPT), (Formerly Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology) Thanjavur invites application for admissions to Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), Courses commencing in the session 2019-20
B.Tech (Food Technology)Program is on full time and regular basis.
Also see: Engineering Entrance Exams 2019
- Four years/8 semester programme
Number of Seats and Seat Matrix
- Total No. of Seat â€“ 60
- OP* = 29; OPPwD* = 02; OBC-NCL* = 16; SC = 09; ST= 4* (OP = Open Category;
- OPPwD = Physical Handicap-Open Category; Non Creamy Layer)
Eligibility Criteria for IIFPT B.Tech Admission 2019
- Only those candidates who have appeared in JEE Main 2019 (Paper-1) will be eligible for getting admission at IIFPT.
- JEE appeared candidates who have passed 12th Examination with aggregate 55% marks for GEN,50% marks for OBC Candidates and merely passed for reserved category (SC/ST/Pwd) candidates are eligible to get admission at IIFPT.
- Selection is Purely Based on All India Rank of JEE (Main)-2018 through an Institute counseling system.
- Reservation policy based on government norms
IIFPT B.Tech Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Start date of application: 08th Feb 2019
- Last date of submission of online form: 07th March 2019
IIFPT B.Tech Admission 2019 Application Process
- Students can apply through online mode only
- Before filling the online application form, Candidate needs to pay application fee through online and keep the soft copy of passport size photograph.
- Please ensure the information filled in the application form are correct, before submitting the form.
- Applicant should give the correct Email ID and Mobile Number.
- The copy of filled-in submitted application form will be generated in .pdf format.
- Once the applicant is successfully registered, the registration number will be allotted for the submitted application form.
- Once the application is submitted it cannot be edited again. If any discrepancies found during the official verification the application may be subjected to rejection.
- Use application registration number for all further future references and correspondence.
- The candidate should thoroughly verify the contents of the printed documents.
Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology (IIFPT)
(Formerly Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology (IICPT), (FSSAI Referral & NABL Accredited Laboratory) Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Govt of India, Pudukkottai Road, Thanjavur-613005 (TN), Tel: 04362-228155, Website: https://admissions.iifpt.edu.in