Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology Entrance Exam 2023 for Admission to Diploma and Post Diploma Courses
IERT Entrance Exam 2023 – Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology (IERT), Allahabad invites application for admission to 3-years (6 Semester) Engineering/Technology Diploma, 2-years (4 Semester) Management Diploma and One & Half Year (3 Semester) Post Diploma in Computer Application Course for the academic session 2023.
Candidates can apply online till June 14, 2023. The Entrance Exam for admission will be conducted on June 30, 2023.
IERT Entrance Exam 2023
- Three Year (6 Semester) Engineering/Technology Diploma
- Two Year (4 Semester) Management Diploma
- One & Half Year (3 Semester) Post Diploma in Computer Application
IERT Entrance Exam 2023 Important Dates
- Opening Date for Online Application: 11/04/2023
- Closing Date for Online Application: 14/06/2023
- Closing Date for Fee Payment: 14/06/2023
- Date of Entrance Exam for 3 years (6 Semester) Engg. Diploma: June 30, 2023 (Friday) 09:00 AM-12:00 PM
- Date of Entrance Exam for 2 Years (4 Semester) Management Diploma: July 03, 2023 (Monday) 09:00 AM-12:00 PM
- Date of Entrance Exam for 1 Â½ Years (3 Semester) Post Diploma in Computer Application: July 03, 2023 (Monday) 09:00 AM-12:00 PM
IERT Entrance Exam 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- For Three Year (6 Semester) Engineering/Technology Diploma : (A) Diploma in Plastic Technology.; (B) Diploma in Electrical Engineering; (C) Diploma in Electronics Engineering; (D) Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering.; (E) Diploma in Civil Engineering with, Specialization in: (1) Civil Engineering, (2) Construction Technology, (3) Public Health Engineering; (F) Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with Specialization in: (1) Power Plant Engineering, (2) Production Engineering, (3) Automobile Engineering, (4) Tool Engineering, (5) Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Engineering, (6) Tube-well Engineering
- Qualification : Candidate should have passed High School (10th class) examination with Science & Maths conducted by Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad U.P. or any other equivalent examination of Central Board(CBSE or ICSE) or any other State Board. Candidates appearing in the above Examination are also eligible, subject to the condition they will have to produce their pass Mark Sheet & Certificate of High School at the time of counseling. There is no upper age limit but candidates must be a minimum of 14 years old on 1st July 2023.
- There is no separate quota for candidates of other states. However, they will be given admission in case of non availability of students from U.P. as per provision laid down by U.P. Govt.
- For Two Year (4 Semester) Management Diploma : (A) Commercial Practice; (B) Materials Management; (C) Marketing Management
- Qualification : Intermediate (10+2) pass or equivalent English and Hindi at High School or Intermediate level. Candidates appearing in the above mentioned examination are also eligible for the Entrance Examination, but they will have to produce pass mark sheet and certificate of above examination at the time of counseling.
- For One & Half Year (3 Semester) Post Diploma in Computer Application : Qualification : Diploma in any branch of Engg./Tech. or graduate in any discipline with Physics and Math Subjects at Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent. The appearing candidates at above mentioned exam are also eligible for entrance examination but they will have to produce a pass mark sheet and certificate of the above exam at the time of counselling.
IERT Entrance Exam 2023 Application Process
- Candidates of IERT Entrance Exam 2023 have to apply online only. There is no printed application form for IERT Entrance Exam 2023.
- Please ensure that you are filling genuine application forms available online at www.iertonline.in website.
- Please ensure your eligibility as per the criteria laid down in the brochure for duly recognized by U.P. Govt. and approved by A.I.C.T.E. New Delhi. Diploma courses offered by the institute.
- The Information Brochure is available only on the web site www.iertonline.in for reading as well as download. Also to ensure that you read every instruction carefully before filling the online application.
- The candidates are, therefore, advised to ensure their eligibility, category and subcategory (if applying under reserved category/subcategory). The institute, in no way, will be responsible for any wrong/incorrect information furnished by the candidate(s) in their online application form.
- All the candidates who have submitted the online application and paid the application fee till last date will be allowed to appear in IERT Entrance Exam 2023 and their admit cards will be uploaded on the website as per schedule given to the website www.iertonline.in
- For General, OBC, SC / ST Candidates : Rs. 1350/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Debit/Credit card/Net banking etc.
- Through Entrance Examination followed by Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website